• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Biden could actually win

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
I can confirm he has said that.
Sorry but your testimony has a conflict of interest. You back him up, and he
Only my posting history.
(Note that by "you" I meant RF in general.)
I'm just pullin' your leg. I vaguely remember.

I predicted the election would have the same result as last time, and it has. Here we are, doing the same thing again with a 50/50 split since neither party has budged in any way on any matter. We aren't having a war between the states or any such nonsense.

No matter who gets in my state removed the rebel symbol from its flag and also voted for medical marijuana. We are forever changed.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
You seem to miss the point entirely. I'm not wanting to wish someone a happy birthday. And if I was, I would call them directly as opposed to sending them an *** kiss card in the mail.
I don't think I'm missing your point at all. You have suggested several times that it is lazy to vote by mail, and virtuous (somehow) to go stand in a line.

I am simply wondering why that applies to voting, but not to bill-paying, ordering products online, or anything else.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Hmm. The democrat's are blaming Trump for the loss of lives due to Covid-19. If the stakes are so high, then why can't those lazy ***** get out to vote?
Deadly covid...spikes in voting by mail....could it be people are trying to avoid a needless exposure?
They should go to the polls because it says that people can get off their *** when they want to.
I returned home from a day of making money, and found I received my ballot. I filled it out and then walked it to the post office, as it's less than a two mile walk one way (too close to justify driving, anyways)
The Biden voters are for the wealthy! There's the proof.
I'm too cheap to take my car to a mechanic so I do almost all of the maintenance and repairs on it.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I don't think I'm missing your point at all. You have suggested several times that it is lazy to vote by mail, and virtuous (somehow) to go stand in a line.

I am simply wondering why that applies to voting, but not to bill-paying, ordering products online, or anything else.
If you really want to get off your ***, go walk. Don't drive. 10 miles? 15 miles? 20 miles in a day? Don't be lazy and leave the car at home.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
If you really want to get off your ***, go walk. Don't drive. 10 miles? 15 miles? 20 miles in a day? Don't be lazy and leave the car at home.
I am really, really lazy. Before last March when the governor ordered all state workers to work at home, I always rode my bike to and from work, rain or shine, 24 miles a day, even though we have two cars in the driveway.

Trailblazer is so lazy. :rolleyes:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I am really, really lazy. Before last March when the governor ordered all state workers to work at home, I always rode my bike to and from work, rain or shine, 24 miles a day, even though we have two cars in the driveway.

Trailblazer is so lazy. :rolleyes:
I still remember when I got my start in California, just moved to Bakersfield, and someone backed into my car and totaled it. The wildfires that year had insurance claims backed up, so I went a few months without a car. I was so lazy I shed weight walking all over Bakersfield (sixth largest city in California). My lazy bum wore out all my shoes and a new pair. And the laziness was so great I did 20 miles in one day.
Good thing we have this lazy people's mail-in voting thingy. I was often doing two hours a day in the gym before covid, so I need all the laz-factor I can get.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Hmm. The democrat's are blaming Trump for the loss of lives due to Covid-19. If the stakes are so high, then why can't those lazy ***** get out to vote?

Are the Republicans that voted by mail lazy, too? I had a few Republican family members vote by mail. And what does that mean for me? I voted Democrat this time, but I did get off my hindquarters to go to the polls... Am I lazy, or no?

They should go to the polls because it says that people can get off their *** when they want to.

Why cook a meal when you can call someone else?

Why clean your house when you can call someone else?

Why cut your grass when you can call someone else?

WHO does that type of thinking cater to? The wealthy!

The Biden voters are for the wealthy! There's the proof.

Wait....you mean voting for Biden means someone will cook my food, clean my house, and cut my grass??? What the.... why didn't anyone tell me? Who do I contact to arrange these services? I'm certainly far from wealthy...

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Are the Republicans that voted by mail lazy, too? I had a few Republican family members vote by mail. And what does that mean for me? I voted Democrat this time, but I did get off my hindquarters to go to the polls... Am I lazy, or no?
Oh my god, George, you are SOOOO lazy!:p

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I still remember when I got my start in California, just moved to Bakersfield, and someone backed into my car and totaled it. The wildfires that year had insurance claims backed up, so I went a few months without a car. I was so lazy I shed weight walking all over Bakersfield (sixth largest city in California). My lazy bum wore out all my shoes and a new pair. And the laziness was so great I did 20 miles in one day.
Good thing we have this lazy people's mail-in voting thingy. I was often doing two hours a day in the gym before covid, so I need all the laz-factor I can get.
I don't do gyms, but I never had to when I was riding the bike to work and I was also walking at work.
The worst thing about working at home is forcing myself to exercise. I was doing pretty good until I started having cat illnesses followed by two losses which knocked me completely off my horse... and then it started to get cold and rainy so I just decided I was going to dust off my elliptical machine and my exercise bike and now I can watch TV or read while I exercise. So far, I am only up to 1 1/2 hours a day but that is a big improvement over zero.

When I used to live in northern California I always rode my bike to work, and continued that when we moved to Washington State... I hate driving cars but I am starting to drive more now because I do not want to have to rely upon my husband forever since he is 10 years older than me. He has his 1986 Honda Prelude and I have my 1999 Honda CRV but we never go anywhere except to the grocery store twice a week and to the PO box once a week. After we lost the last two cats, I drove north to the big city to pick up a Persian cat (the one in my avatar) a few weeks ago, and that was a real adventure since I never drive out of town anymore.... she is more than worth it though.

LightofTruth

The difference is obvious. This election is once every 4 years. It's nothing like paying a monthly bill..

Audie

Veteran Member
I am not convinced that Trump is a racist. But he is certainly on the police side when it comes to blacks.

But I have no evidence that he Rates any one of any race, whether they support him or not.
It is all about him.

".....when it comes to blacks" is that demonstrable w facts?

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
".....when it comes to blacks" is that demonstrable w facts?

I'll let them answer, but I think it's more us reaching conclusions. First it started with the killing of George Floyd. It caused unrest. Trump had a chance to air a message of peace and healing and to talk sternly on the police for that and other things that were happening. Trump instead declared himself the "Law and Order president".