• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Biden angers France, EU with new Australia, UK initiative

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Isn't diesel fueled sub worse for Global climate change than nuclear ones?
Don't tell me that France is acting in environmentally unfriendly ways.:eek:

Probably, but they are also quieter then nuclear subs as far as I remember. Harder to find and spot.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
is that a thing?

a43986de7a6199c0ad3abd0642ca4ad8.jpg

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
Those Aussies will be using the reactor core to cook up 'roo steaks. Streuth.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Don't give out national secrets.
Actually, these were real. :)

Greece, fearful of the return of the Ottomans, purchased it. Nordenfelt commissioned the Barrow Shipyard in England in 1886 to build Nordenfelt II (Abdül Hamid) and Nordenfelt III (Abdül Mecid) in 1887.[31] They were powered by a coal-fired 250 hp (190 kW) Lamm steam engine turning a single screw, and carried two 356mm torpedo tubes and two 35mm machine guns. They were loaded with a total of 8 tons of coal as fuel and could dive to a depth of 160 feet (49 m). It was 30.5m long and 6m wide, and weighed 100 tons.
History of submarines - Wikipedia

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I wonder why they wouldn't include France or other Allied nations. That does seem strange.
Maybe because France really doesn't have any significant connections in the Pacific area any longer other than trade. I still think Biden should have connected with them because of NATO though.