• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Biblical p

InChrist

Free4ever
The title was supposed to be...
Biblical Prophecy and Globalism.
I accidentally hit post before finishing and now although I can edit the post, I don’t see how to edit the title.

Interested in how events happening in the world at present line up with biblical prophecy and the one world government? I thought this article covered the subject pretty well.

”It is important to note that this is not a left vs. right issue. Prominent people from both sides of the aisle are globalists.
The World Economic Forum
The Great Reset
The United Nations
The 2030 Agenda
The Council on Foreign Relations
The Trilateral Commission
The Council of the Americas
The Americas Society
The Forum of the Americas
The Institute for International Economics
This is just the tip of the iceberg. Those are what you might call open globalist groups and initiatives. There are many smaller entities that coordinate to assist the organizations and initiatives listed above. So, what does this have to do with eschatology?
Well, the Bible teaches that after the rapture the chaos will quickly lead to a one-world government (see Daniel chapters 2 and 7; Revelation chapters 13, 17) which will install a single leader whom we commonly refer to as the antichrist.”

Three Simple Metrics To Gauge If We Are In The End Times

Last edited:

Brinne

Personally, I'm skeptical when 'globalism' comes up - as its usually a dog whistle for some pretty awful ideology. That being said, I think we're very far off from a 'one-world' government in a geopolitical sense. There's certainly a domination of the world by neoliberal capitalism but within this system there's still powers that are very at odds with each other.

I'm personally not very into trying to align current events with prophecy though. People tend to herald the End Times across history (see: The Great Disappointment for one). Plenty of people throughout history saying that their era is the "end of times" and that the past was better, ect.

It's definitely always beneficial to keep up with events, and realize where people are being exploited so we can advocate and help where we can. However, again, I'm skeptical of articles like these.

InChrist

Free4ever
Personally, I'm skeptical when 'globalism' comes up - as its usually a dog whistle for some pretty awful ideology. That being said, I think we're very far off from a 'one-world' government in a geopolitical sense. There's certainly a domination of the world by neoliberal capitalism but within this system there's still powers that are very at odds with each other.

I'm personally not very into trying to align current events with prophecy though. People tend to herald the End Times across history (see: The Great Disappointment for one). Plenty of people throughout history saying that their era is the "end of times" and that the past was better, ect.

It's definitely always beneficial to keep up with events, and realize where people are being exploited so we can advocate and help where we can. However, again, I'm skeptical of articles like these.
Thanks for your reply and thoughts. I do think skepticism is always valid concerning end time articles/ideas. Nevertheless, Jesus did say, “Watch” and indicate the importance of being aware of events at the end of the age. At some point biblical end time prophecies will play out before our eyes.