• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Biblical evidence to the fact that the Jews have a right to Israel

anders

France and Britain should return "Israel" to Turkey. They nicked the land from the Ottoman Turks; it's about time to give it back. Furthermore, it used to be the Hittites who ruled that part of the world from Anatolia. Remember how Abraham had to ask them for permission to acquire a grave? And I'm sure there are Hittite texts telling us that Palestine has been given to the Anatolian people by the Hittite gods.

croak

Trickster
Why would anyone else want Israel? It doesn't have any oil, does it? ;)
It might have some. :p

When they were allowed a strip of baren desert
Barren? Hmm. Let me just double-check that.

"The Jewish state was to receive 55% of Mandatory Palestine. This included the fruitful shore plain and the Negev desert. The desert was not suitable for agriculture, nor for urban development at that time. The Jewish state was also given sole access to the Red Sea and the Sea of Galilee (the largest source of fresh water in Palestine)." 1947 UN Partition Plan

That looks like more that a barren strip of desert to me.

I say the Native Americans should be returned their land, then.

Oh, and on the Arab states thing: it was mostly barren desert, and besides, Arabs already lived there. It wasn't as if anyone was expecting it to contain a quarter of the world's oil. Otherwise, they'd have kept it to themselves.

almifkhar

sorry my computer went on the fritz again. anyways as i was saying

they can return only after gods says they can return and that time has not yet come to pass. i say this because lets face it, i would think the whole world would recall if the messiah has or has not come.

they were sent on the exile for a reason and they are to respect the rules for the exile. what has happened is that someone came up with the idea of taking a peoples destiny into their own hands and it has been and utter failure ever since. far too many people have been sacrificed because of zionism and it is sad. and this is what happens when we go against the wishes of the creator.

kai

ragamuffin
I n fact the 1949 armistice agreement between Israel and the Arab states devided palestine between Israel , syria,egypt and Jordan , no cries for the Arab states to give back land

almifkhar

just because the armistice agreement happened does not mean that god gave his blessings, and that is the fundimental problem here. the ancient legends flat out say the messiah must come before the exile can end. many jews around the world would not dare set foot on the holy land until this time comes to pass, so this i think should tell us something. it should tell us that this is a sacred agreement between a people and the creator and should not be renigged on for any reason.

Smoke

Done here.
It's likely that some of my ancestors lived in the Great Lakes area 2000 years ago, and my family has never renounced its right to that land. I'd like to have my rights, too.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
michel said:
I keep hearing the fact that the jews have no rights to be in Israel; they have already given up some good land to the Palestinians who now seem to want more.

Dear Michel, i don't believe what you are trying to propose in this thread.

First of all, I thought you are much wiser than that. Things can't be solved this way and if i went though your posts i would point out many weak points and reply but hey, you were condemning the terrorists acts by SOME muslims nowdays and you forgot that those people interpreted the islamic sources as they please and you are just doing the same thing when you insist that jews have right in Israel because the bible say so. Sorry to say this but it's so ridiculous and this might inspire some crazy people to come up with some sources attrbuting it to God and they start invading countires in the name of God "doesn't this remind you of some acts in the past? :rolleyes: "

Secondly, when you claim that the jews have already given up some good land to the Palestinians is the same as when i take over your house then i give you the garden saying: "hey Michel, be gratful that i didn't take the whole house". :faint:

jewscout

Religious Zionist
almifkhar said:
...the ancient legends flat out say the messiah must come before the exile can end. many jews around the world would not dare set foot on the holy land until this time comes to pass, so this i think should tell us something. it should tell us that this is a sacred agreement between a people and the creator and should not be renigged on for any reason....

unfortunately for you this is highly debatable....

the sages also say that before the Moshiach can come prophecy must return to the Nation of Israel for Elijah will precede his coming, and it is said this can only happen when the majority of world Jewry lives in eretz yisrael.

again...ask 3 rabbis a question...get 5 different answers...

The Truth said:
Dear Michel, i don't believe what you are trying to propose in this thread.

First of all, I thought you are much wiser than that. Things can't be solved this way and if i went though your posts i would point out many weak points and reply but hey, you were condemning the terrorists acts by SOME muslims nowdays and you forgot that those people interpreted the islamic sources as they please and you are just doing the same thing when you insist that jews have right in Israel because the bible say so. Sorry to say this but it's so ridiculous and this might inspire some crazy people to come up with some sources attrbuting it to God and they start invading countires in the name of God "doesn't this remind you of some acts in the past? :rolleyes: "

Secondly, when you claim that the jews have already given up some good land to the Palestinians is the same as when i take over your house then i give you the garden saying: "hey Michel, be gratful that i didn't take the whole house". :faint:

I too am surprised that MIchel didn't post that the Jews have a right to share the Holy Land with others who have a connection to it.

kai

ragamuffin
is biblical evidence, evidence at all ? the bible could explain a train of thought, but evidence! the history of israel is evidence, which leads to the question is the bible the history of israel?

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
Jayhawker Soule said:
Posts beginning with the phrase "Biblical evidence to the fact ..." are inherently disadvantaged.

Well , I kinda thought it should have been in the religious debate section at least ... :)

But the Jewish people have as much right to the land as anyone . Not based on histroy or religion in my opinion . But based on the natural flow of species in nature . HOWEVER , so do the Islam people , as well as the Christian , and anyone else living there .

The right to proform some of the actions that both sides have is very much questionable though . Actually , the right England had to " give " the land is questionable . But I guess that Might makes Right eh ? Always has been . But why the all or nothing attitude ?

kai

ragamuffin
kreeden said:
Well , I kinda thought it should have been in the religious debate section at least ... :)

But the Jewish people have as much right to the land as anyone . Not based on histroy or religion in my opinion . But based on the natural flow of species in nature . HOWEVER , so do the Islam people , as well as the Christian , and anyone else living there .

The right to proform some of the actions that both sides have is very much questionable though .
Actually , the right England had to " give " the land is questionable . But I guess that Might makes Right eh ? Always has been . But why the all or nothing attitude
?
come again

I think you'll find that with some of these....

f16-a.jpg

and some of these

apache.jpg

whether one actually needs one of these...

bible.gif

...is moot.​

http://www.army.mil/fact_files_site/apache/images/apache.jpg

greatcalgarian

Khalid Muhammad said:
I think you'll find that with some of these....​

f16-a.jpg

and some of these​

apache.jpg

whether one actually needs one of these...​

bible.gif

...is moot.​

I beg to differ. The Pen is mightier than the Sword. In the case, the Pen is the bible and the sword is the fighte planes.

So those who hold the bible hold the world, for example GWB:p