• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bible, the foundational book of books?

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Oh ok thank you for explaining that you think humans came from Africa., can you explain more detail why you think this?

What about Moses being Krishna, and the Yadavas left Indus Valley and travel to Yisrael?
Have you heard anything about this?
No I have not heard of any specific linkages between Jews and Yadavas. But Indian population has always had close links with ancient Iranian populations that predate the advent of farming. But Indian DNA differs significantly from DNA of people from ancient Near East beyond Iran (i.e. Mesopotamia and Anatolian regions). The writing of Indus Valley is also very different from the writings found in Near East. So I do not see much evidence for this hypothesis right now.
Science | AAAS
The emergence of modern humans from Africa is pretty well established from genetics, fossil and linguistic evidence of paleoarchaelogy.
Early human migrations - Wikipedia

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
Who said anything about boycotting Rogan. Although, personally, I do avoid him
I just said that he is a very dubious source of news/fact, makes the Daily Mail look sensible.
No, you were cheering about the musicians that boycotted Spotify just because of Rogan.

Bharat Jhunjhunwala

TruthPrevails
The mesopotamian and anatolian urban settlements predate the Indus valley urban settlements. So for example the Catahoyuk urban settlement is around 7000 BCE and housed 10,000 people. Indus settlements will grow to that size only around 3000 BCE i.e. 4000 years later, though small villages would have been there by 7000 BCE as seen in Mehrgarh.
Size does not prove origin. The pre.hittite hatti culture of Anatolia has left no writings that I know of. And the hittite has deep similarities with the hindu. So these large settlements are important but do not prove origins of bible.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Size does not prove origin. The pre.hittite hatti culture of Anatolia has left no writings that I know of. And the hittite has deep similarities with the hindu. So these large settlements are important but do not prove origins of bible.
I have no specific interest in the Bible. Bible is much later book compared to the works and writings of ancient civilizations like Mesopotamia, Egypt, Indus Valley etc.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
No, Hittites have no similarities with Hindus at all, they are worlds apart. People say that Hittiles were Indo-Europeans, but that too does not have much evidence. Their language was different, their Gods were different. They did not worship Indra, Mitra, Nasatya or Varuna, like the Mitanni did.

"Hittite, as well as its Anatolian cousins, split off from Proto-Indo-European at an early stage, thereby preserving archaisms that were later lost in the other Indo-European languages."
Hittites - Wikipedia (Language)
Hittites - Wikipedia (Mythology and religion, deities)

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The human memory vision. Says eternal is on other side of space. Earths spatial plane voided energy into rock that naturally owned water seal no radiation around earth left in vacuum.

Earth once not ice in void position was crystalline facure mass and water. Unlike iced sun bodies...
Star asteroids.

Heavens cold gas got the closest to the eternal body position that is still existing. Space now a womb hole in its body. Separation.

Parents came out onto land mass direct. Same spirit body gained the same DNA everywhere first. On any nations ground mass. As the water oxygen heavens was the same everywhere first.

Ice sealed hot stone no radiations.

Egypt once owned a garden nature. The sea mass natural water bodies shifted. Nature rooted was undermined in Egypt beneath ground died out.

First human pyramid temple technology. Wasn't just used in Egypt. India used the same technology. Mayan in America's used the same technology also.

It blew up. Everywhere. There is no trace. Scientists are researching a trace to own use the same signals.

Technology ancient didn't own your designed machines controlled by modern man's owned DNA consciousness. As new transmitted heavens status as newly used technology. Nothing like old.

Men try to compare designs machines to our human biology.

Even design says no pattern used in machines position is anything like human biology.

So humans consciousness affected by your non stop Ai atmospheric experiments are losing biologies conscious self gender identification. Just in mind. Psyche status innate psychic aware identified nature first. So shouldn't not know self.

AI man identifies his success. Humans mind losing biologies consciousness. I'm gaining mind control by machines. AI status over control human life.

All of that advice says no Information you cause is anything like first natural man's life mind. Theist designer. He knew who he was. He had natural man woman sex...origin man designer.

Whilst science converts life into being more machine like non gender specific...not even using first themed words in nature either. As they gave themselves permission. As science
Is not natural man.

As men of science try to make conscious life bio DNA be non specific like a machine is. Yet humans biology cannot transform into hot molten machine metals.

As you try to communicate biology down through Rock stones mass itself a history...where machine came from.

All day long in various separate themes are only trying to understand how men of old practiced one science. Nuclear dust mass was already involved in the technology blew it all up.

Science only is one theme. Said by men.

Human biology he assessed once was one DNA body.

Nothing to do with one machines technology not biology.... nor ever was it biology.

Today not accessing natural Theists memories himself is wrong.

Oh he needed a conscious spiritual woman healer to assist him. Wouldn't work for your organisation so you forced it instead.

Is why the question is the bible just a book written by humans.

Seems it is. And assessing a man wrong makes all the advice wrong too.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Jorden Peterson presents an interesting idea about how the Bible (a sort of library on its own) was the first “book” which is really a foundation to other books.
What crap!
Does he mean Bible is foundational to Rigveda?
RigVeda is at least twice as old as Tanakh, and Tanakh has borrowed from Avesta.

Last edited:

Bharat Jhunjhunwala

TruthPrevails
I have no specific interest in the Bible. Bible is much later book compared to the works and writings of ancient civilizations like Mesopotamia, Egypt, Indus
Not exactly. Old Hebrew is dated to before 1500 bce. Rig veda scripted in sanskrit after 1500 bce. The content of rv is from 3500 bce. That of purana and bible both from 4000 bce or earlier.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Not exactly. Old Hebrew is dated to before 1500 bce. Rig veda scripted in sanskrit after 1500 bce. The content of rv is from 3500 bce. That of purana and bible both from 4000 bce or earlier.
Linguists and archaeologists do not believe these dates. The Bible is supposedly written between 800 BCE and 500 BCE (OT) and the Rig Veda around 1200 BCE - 1000 BCE while the Puranas are between 0 - 1200 CE according to them.

The claim that the content of these is from much older period is also not accepted I believe.

Bharat Jhunjhunwala

TruthPrevails
No, Hittites have no similarities with Hindus at all, they are worlds apart. People say that Hittiles were Indo-Europeans, but that too does not have much evidence. Their language was different, their Gods were different. They did not worship Indra, Mitra, Nasatya or Varuna, like the Mitanni did.

"Hittite, as well as its Anatolian cousins, split off from Proto-Indo-European at an early stage, thereby preserving archaisms that were later lost in the other Indo-European languages."
Hittites - Wikipedia (Language)
Hittites - Wikipedia (Mythology and religion, deities)
Oh wikipedia. Nevertheless Please read your quote carefully. Proto.pie was much before 1800 bce when hindu Hittite connection is seen.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Oh wikipedia. Nevertheless, please read your quote carefully. Proto.pie was much before 1800 bce when hindu Hittite connection is seen.
Kindly mention what was common between Hinduism and Hittites?
PIE or Prot-PIE is not Hinduism. Vedic is derived from PIE. Hinduism is indigenous to India, i.e., what was followed in India prior to coming of Aryans, with Gods like Shiva, Rama, Krishna and Mother Goddess Durga, the deities which are not mentioned in RigVeda. Later Vedic religion became a part (just a part) of Hinduism. Vedic religion is not the whole of Hinduism.