• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bible Study-Three

Gcront

Bible Study-Three

Abusing God’s Laws

Looking through the Bible, there is very little we can find to write about when it comes to the goodness and the greatness of man. But when it come to the corruption of man in the Bible there is much to write about, the same as we find in our everyday lives today. This is as we fumble, fonder, stumble, blunder and mishandle our Ten commandments along with the will and voice of our Godhead through our country today. This is the greatest mistake that we as citizens of these United States of America will ever make; this is with the Words of God Jehovah being the Bible and also the Ten Commandments being God’s ordinance being the blue print of our Christ.
This is the united divinity of our one and only Godhead, with the Bible and the Ten Commandments being the one and only constitution of a very jealous God. We find that now our government and courts, which are trying to separate our country from the laws of God and a country from its creator and his godly laws. This is only with the hope that we might someway die back into the creation of evolutions by serving under other gods. This is like trying to separate the head from the body, with man once again not only trying to destroy man, but also what the Godhead stands for.

For in the beginning going back to this constitution it is written that God creation the Heaven and Earth, the same as we found in the beginning of Genesis. 2:4-“These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,”
2:5-“And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.”
2:6-“But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.”
2:7-“And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.”

We also find in the Book of St. John, 1:1-“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.”
1:2-“The same was in the beginning with God.”
1:3-“All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.”
1:4-“In him was life; and the life was the light of men.”

Going to the Book of St. Luke-2:10 “And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.”
2:11-“For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the LORD.”
2:12-“And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.”

Then going to Book of St. John with Christ saying. 14:16 “And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;”
14:17-“Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.”
14:26-“But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.”

Digging deep into the Book of Acts-2:1-“And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.”
2:2-“And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.”
2:3-“And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.”
2-4“And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.”

Now we go to the foundation of God’s Commandments, this is as we find in the Book of Exodus-20:1-“And God spake all these words, saying,”
20:2-“I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
20:3-“Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
20:4-“Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
20:5-“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
20:6-“And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.”

Now going back to the beginning we find God’s first great separation, with this being the humanity of man that God created, going to the Book of Genesis. 6:4“There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men renown.”
6:5-“And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.”
6:6-“And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.”
6:7-“And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.”

Now once again going back to the beginning of Gods creation we also find the first separation and destruction of God’s Ten Commandments, going to the Book of Exodus. 32:7-“And the LORD said unto Moses, Go, get thee down; for thy people, which thou broughtest out of the land of Egypt, have corrupted themselves:”
32:8-“They have turned aside quickly out of the way which I commanded them: they have made them a molten calf, and have worshipped it, and have sacrificed thereunto, and said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which have brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.”

32:9-“And the LORD said unto Moses, I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiffnecked people:”
32:10-“Now therefore let me alone, that my wrath may wax hot against them, and that I may consume them: and I will make of thee a great nation.”
32:11-“And Moses besought the LORD his God, and said, LORD, why doth thy wrath wax hot against thy people, which thou hast brought forth out of the land of Egypt with great power, and with a mighty hand?”

32:18-“And he said, It is not the voice of them that shout for mastery, neither is it the voice of them that cry for being overcome: but the noise of them that sing do I hear.”
32:19-“And it came to pass, as soon as he came nigh unto the camp, that he saw the calf, and the dancing: and Moses' anger waxed hot, and he cast the tables out of his hands, and brake them beneath the mount.”
32:20-“And he took the calf which they had made, and burnt it in the fire, and ground it to powder, and strewed it upon the water, and made the children of Israel drink of it.”

Thanks and God Bless
Herbert