• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bible shows Scripture is NOT the authority!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Repentance means to turn away from sinning. You might want to read 1 John 3:9. No one who is "born of God practices sin". On the other hand, "the one who practices sin is of the devil" (1 John 3:8).

I think Yeshua said, "I was hungry and you gave me something to eat" (Mt 25:35). It didn't say anything about I was hungry and you gave the daughters of Babylon a donation. Maybe you gave a brother of Yeshua something to eat, maybe you didn't. Hard to say. Yeshua also said if you want to be perfect, sell all you have and give to the poor, but of course, to start with, you have to keep the Commandments, then "follow me", and you can start pursuing perfection.(Mt 16:23)
No one of God practices sin? So you never sin then right?

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
The Deuterocanonicals were part of the Greek Septuagint, part of the original Christian Bible, and Christians accepted them as Scripture for centuries.

Protestants ripped them out without biblical or Holy-spirit inspired basis for doing so!

Those we're not accepted by the Jews as scripture either.nor even originally by the Catholics. Jorome reluctantly added them because Rome said to.

There was a lot of debate in the early Christian church, with a majority of the early church fathers rejecting the idea that the Apocrypha belonged in the Bible.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When I gained my familes life in sacrifice vision. I was taught that when the pope who was side rib attacked by a wielded shaft of gold light it was with cause by a nuclear box.

Heavenly fall of gases that changed babies inherited DNA.

So I know my vision was prophetic.

The status said the maths mother was chasing him in circuits to kill him.

Is the Pope in office now. Lung damaged. Breathing. All breaths warning AH.

The nuclear box had a opened view letter box look. As visions try to put together advice that tells stories only if you can decipher it. Letters to numbers data in science. Why it was like a letter box.

Nuclear letters now in nuclear fission as bible advice of man's machines instructions about gases. And dusts. Converting of. Sion fusion into fission.

Why I was informed above as caused heavenly changes that correlated to his machines instructions man control. Below on ground.

So his mind of man becomes possessed claiming he now controls the heavens reactions. His brother taught all status belonged to God earth fused first holy and historic.

AI robotic new life revelations from Russia's star hit new new testaments.

Doubled up as he did not heed never give God products a named thesis reaction ever again. His promise enforced by spiritual order.

Why Scientology became new human life warnings. As separated body of consciousness advised. Science using mind control against us.

Mind control. Ai in star causes volcanic history. Conjoined advice that is all separate histories of body causes owning no connection historic science.

The actual scientists lie.

I had a vision that said my advice contradicted Tom cruises. As I gained two messages from Scientologist brothers wandering earth as images as the advice.

I know it's real as when a young Irish man died suddenly I heard him. It was a re recorded vision beyond death that travels anywhere.

Not his natural heavens I flew off vision by greater water mass.

So I learnt. As I lived. Just like a man's heard spirit voice said. If I wanted to learn about spirit I had to live by choice a spiritual life.

Our human mother owns the holy ovah. Ovary cell of life continuance. Mine was damaged so I predict a warning before life's future inherits the same.

As mothers first life was in fact biologically a lesser owned DNA human loving spiritual. Why caring as a sacrificed human brain mind exhibits exactly humanities truth living.

As proof is in observation only first and correct.

As it belongs to angels sharing data as they emerge saving cooling life for humanity. Seen as a data correlation.

So I had to learn to read the vision and try to place human advice with it.

As angelic advice is never direct as every nation is involved in life's sacrifice.

If you believe in family and humanity only.

RestlessSoul

That is total hypocrisy. Jesus Christ brought a new covenant. It's total hypocrisy, because you're quoting the old testament, and you don't even keep the Old Testament rules.

The Old Testament says to Stone adulterers. The Old Testament says to kill people for working on sabbath.

Do you think people should be killed for working on saturday? If you don't think people should be killed for working on saturday, or stoned for adultery, then you don't believe in following the Old Testament now do you?

So if you don't believe in following the old testament, why be hypocritical and tell me that I have to do what you're not doing?

I think "stone adulterers" may be a mistranslation; it should have read "adulterate stoners" ;)

2ndpillar

No one of God practices sin? So you never sin then right?

No one born of God sins (1 John 3:9). To sin, one must be born of the "devil" (1 John 3:8) Apparently the devil has a lot of offspring. To sin, is to separate oneself from God, therefore they act as the blind leading the blind, whereupon, they will both fall into the pit.

2ndpillar

That is total hypocrisy. Jesus Christ brought a new covenant. It's total hypocrisy, because you're quoting the old testament, and you don't even keep the Old Testament rules.

The Old Testament says to Stone adulterers. The Old Testament says to kill people for working on sabbath.

Do you think people should be killed for working on saturday? If you don't think people should be killed for working on saturday, or stoned for adultery, then you don't believe in following the Old Testament now do you?

So if you don't believe in following the old testament, why be hypocritical and tell me that I have to do what you're not doing?

The "new covenant" for the house of Judah and the house of Israel (Jeremiah 31:31), will be enacted after Judah and Ephraim/Israel are "gathered" "out of the nations", given a new heart and spirit, and "will be careful to observe My ordinance", and settled on the "land I gave to your forefathers" (Ezekiel 36:24-28). The "kingdom of God" whereas the combined sticks of Judah and Ephraim/Israel are combined has not happened, and they have not been gathered to their own land with David as their king, forever (Ezekiel 36:22-28). Yeshua's message of the kingdom of heaven is at hand, is with respect to the fact that it was in the form of power and Spirit, whereas his disciples could raise the dead, heal the sick, and cast out demons. The current pope tried to cast out a single demon and failed. He has not brought anyone to life, nor can he or his congregation heal anyone. Judgment day comes at the end of the age, whereas the angels of death, as with the Egyptians, will seek out those without the mark of God, those with the mark of the beast, and make them drink from the cup of the anger of God (Revelation 14:10). Just saying. You might want to actually read what is in the bible, including what is in your canon. It is best to know both sides of coin.

The message that Paul said he would preach was to abstain from fornication, blood, and sacrificing to idols. Apparently, Paul's followers pursue all of the above, and the consequences are not apparently good.

The Bible declares the Bible is NOT the final authority....
The Bible is a Catholic book! If you don't trust the Church, why do you trust the Bible? ...

If Bible is not "final authority", does it mean it is not true and we can reject it entirely?

If the Bible is a Catholic book, why do they go against it?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
If Bible is not "final authority", does it mean it is not true and we can reject it entirely?

If the Bible is a Catholic book, why do they go against it?
Every body, every denomination does things Scripture says not to do.

Jesus said , "unless you eat the flesh and drink the blood of the son of man, you have no life in you"

At every last supper account he said "this is my body, this is my blood". He lost followers over that teaching.

Paul said if you eat and drink communion , without discerning the body and blood of our Lord, you eat and drink condemnation upon yourself.

He said people have gotten sick and died from receiving holy communion unworthily. If it was just symbolic, and not the body and blood of our Lord, why does it say otherwise, and why were people dying, who received it unworthily??

Most denominations of Protestantism reject those very important verses about the sacraments.

Jesus also gave the Apostles the ability to forgive sins, like Catholic priests do.

God said "thou shall not murder, thou shall not make a graven image" , then later commands murder of babies, pregnant women, children, and civilians (genocide), and making a brazen graven Serpent that Israelites must turn to for healing, golden Angels at the ark, and graven images, all commanded by God, against the ten commandments!

God often commands in Scripture, that people do the opposite of what other Scriptures say.

The Bible is an extremely confusing book.

That is why Jesus left earth with a Church, not a Bible.

Plus, I don't know of a single denomination that doesn't go against some Scriptures. God himself has commanded people to do the opposite of what Scripture says, in the Scriptures, and God changes his mind at times too, in the Scriptures.

Hence the need for a Church!

2ndpillar

So who can be trusted for a correction interpretation of scripture?, because scripture clearly doesn't mean what it says, or I would receive The graces I pray for in Jesus name, because Jesus said that those who ask anything in his name, it will be done for them, ask and you shall receive.

You have several problems with your remarks. First of all, there was no one named "Jesus" in the 1st century. Second, one prays to the Father as Yeshua taught. Third, the Father, does not hear the prayers of sinners. (John 9:31) If you don't believe the "Word made flesh", who, or what do you believe in? If you believe in Peter, well his day and the day of heir, the pope is coming to an end (Isaiah 22:15-25). If you believe in the queen of heaven, in the form of Mary, well Mary is in her grave, and Astarte, the pagan queen of heaven, would be in the realm of demon spirits, flittering from one body to another.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
You have several problems with your remarks. First of all, there was no one named "Jesus" in the 1st century. Second, one prays to the Father as Yeshua taught. Third, the Father, does not hear the prayers of sinners. (John 9:31) If you don't believe the "Word made flesh", who, or what do you believe in? If you believe in Peter, well his day and the day of heir, the pope is coming to an end (Isaiah 22:15-25). If you believe in the queen of heaven, in the form of Mary, well Mary is in her grave, and Astarte, the pagan queen of heaven, would be in the realm of demon spirits, flittering from one body to another.
Even Peter denied Christ three times, and God still heard his prayers. All people are sinners.

2ndpillar

Every body, every denomination does things Scripture says not to do.

Jesus said , "unless you eat the flesh and drink the blood of the son of man, you have no life in you"

The body is reflected as the bread of life, and at the last supper, the bread of life must be eaten without leaven, which is the hypocrisy of the Pharisees. The wine indicates the blood, in which the life, Spirit of God, exists. One, as did Yeshua in the wilderness, must eat the "bread of life", which is the Word of God. Keep in mind, that the leaven of the Pharisee, which you rely on, the writings of Paul, didn't exist at that time.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Scripture says " all have sinned and fall short of the glory of god". According to your logic, God doesn't answer anybody's prayers, cuz everybody is a sinner!

2ndpillar

Even Peter denied Christ three times, and God still heard his prayers. All people are sinners.

Yeshua appointed Peter for Peter to fulfill Zechariah 13:7, which is to have the "sheep" scatter when the Shepherd was struck down (Matthew 26:31) when Peter denied Christ. Peter also fulfilled Zechariah 11:16-17, whereas Peter would not feed, care, or tend the sheep as requested by Yeshua in John 21:15. If one is a sinner, then they will have to repent, be baptized in the Spirit, and produce good fruit. That is called being born of God, at which time, one will no longer sin. To do this, like Yeshua, they will have to enter into their own wilderness for 40 days and eat the "Bread of Life", which is the Word of God.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
The Bible is a Catholic book! If you don't trust the Church, why do you trust the Bible? Does that sound about right
I don't trust the Church, and I don't trust the Bible as to follow the instructions blindly

However this is no problem for me, because I always check things with my own conscience.

Even when my Guru tells me something I don't follow usually blindly, I always check what He says to me with my conscience.

In a way I do follow my Guru blindly, because He has said to not follow even Him blindly (let alone Scriptures). He phrased it neatly saying "Common Sense before Divine Sense". And Sai Baba also said "Test is my taste", and I needed to hear that only once to be on red alert and understand that with Sai Baba I need to be double careful. And we know also from the Bible that Jesus was tested

Anyway, to trust anything or anyone blindly gets you into trouble always, because it's Kali Yuga, and that's the Yuga (era) with the most wicked people. Some people even fool themselves, so they can't trust anyone, not even themselves

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I don't trust the Church, and I don't trust the Bible as to follow the instructions blindly

However this is no problem for me, because I always check things with my own conscience.

Even when my Guru tells me something I don't follow usually blindly, I always check what He says to me with my conscience.

In a way I do follow my Guru blindly, because He has said to not follow even Him blindly (let alone Scriptures). He phrased it neatly saying "Common Sense before Divine Sense". And Sai Baba also said "Test is my taste", and I needed to hear that only once to be on red alert and understand that with Sai Baba I need to be double careful. And we know also from the Bible that Jesus was tested

Anyway, to trust anything or anyone blindly gets you into trouble always, because it's Kali Yuga, and that's the Yuga (era) with the most wicked people. Some people even fool themselves, so they can't trust anyone, not even themselves
That's why some of the Bible I simply cannot follow, and the church's Doctrine about eternal damnation and hell, it goes against my conscience. My conscience tells me it is very wrong. I will not let a church or a bible, or any text or person, let me or convince me something is right, if my conscience tells me it is wrong.

God gave me a conscience and moral compass to follow! ;)

The church does teach, that it is possible for there to be a final illumination of soul and mind, when it seems like a person is lost when they die, but unbeknownst to us, before they are judged, their mind and soul is enlightened to know the truth, and they can accept the truth , and go to purgatory to be purified, and then get into heaven, even though it seemed like all was lost on earth.

The church also says there's a possibility that nobody actually goes to hell. So I lean towards that.

2ndpillar

all have sinned and fall short of the glory of god

I think you are quoting the false prophet Paul, per Romans 3:23. On the other hand, "My servant David", sinned, was punished, repented, and produced good fruit and was put back in as a "servant of God", and will be king during the kingdom of heaven (Ezekiel 37:22-28). One has to turn from wickedness to righteousness, or they will remain apart from God. One can say all the Hail Mary's one can put out, but it will not get ones sins forgiven, or return one to the presence of God.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Because Bible Christians constantly spray paint "false idol" on Catholic statues, or spray paint that Catholics worship idols on sidewalks near the cathedral here, and Protestants at RF tell me I pray to demons if I pray a rosary, or ask a Saint to bless me, I make threads like these to defend what people love and cherish
Sai Baba declared that the biggest sin is what these people do "to belittle the (non) Faith of others OR try to steer them away from their (non) Faith"

So, it's good you don't let them get away with it

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I think you are quoting the false prophet Paul, per Romans 3:23. On the other hand, "My servant David", sinned, was punished, repented, and produced good fruit and was put back in as a "servant of God", and will be king during the kingdom of heaven (Ezekiel 37:22-28). One has to turn from wickedness to righteousness, or they will remain apart from God. One can say all the Hail Mary's one can put out, but it will not get ones sins forgiven, or return one to the presence of God.
Jesus said, " judge not, lest you be judged, condemn not, lest you be condemned!"

Since you call Paul " false prophet", chances are your the one Speaking falsehood. The Holy Spirit has given me the ability to discern, cuz I pray to the Holy Spirit almost incessantly, and he tells me not to listen to people who are extremely judgmental, always condemning people, people who say the Catholic church is the w**** of babylon, the prostitute, the religion of the antichrist, all of which you have done, the holy ghost tells me that you are to not be trusted!

The Holy Spirit told me both in the scriptures and outside of the scriptures to avoid people like you! Have a nice day! ;)