• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bible Prophecy as Evidence of a bible writers trustworthiness

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When a living human biology gets atmospheric whole body image recorded you do whilst you live.

You die. So the recording position stops.

Prophecy you will see my once living man image emerge when you begin to destroy life as atmospheric.

As burning cooling provides transmitted changes of images.

I know when I was gas burnt as hot gases not radiation began earths atmosphere I saw images begin as brown wisping smoke cooled so faces bodies emerge float off and disappear.

Dead humans of life past by hats dress of their era.

Is a predictive human controller destroyer mentality. Proof. So has anyone seen the dead Presidents murdered by anyone yet?

Going back in time thesis with no living biology living. In the past.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Yet, from the frequency of these experiences, it can easily be deduced that there have been millions of such incidents throughout mankind’s history!

I provided a website…. a Wikipedia article, no less…. that gave details concerning just one entity (Lincoln’s ghost) verified by several trustworthy witnesses.

You sir choose to ignore the ubiquitous nature of such evidences. They are found throughout every culture worldwide.
I’ll grant you, there are many fraudulent accounts, with greed as the motive. But not every single one!
To support my pov, I just need one to be genuine…
To support yours, you need them all to be faked!
Just the posters on RF alone, who’ve had such experiences, are enough to question your accusation of all of their experiences being “irrational”.

No, you didn’t. And they didn’t….don’t.
Wait, how did those "several trustworthy sources" demonstrate that they saw Lincoln's ghost, that it was in fact a ghost and what a ghost actually is?
"We saw something that we're calling a ghost" tells us just about nothing about what actually occurred and what was actually seen. That part needs to actually be demonstrated.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
Wait, how did those "several trustworthy sources" demonstrate that they saw Lincoln's ghost, that it was in fact a ghost and what a ghost actually is?
"We saw something that we're calling a ghost" tells us just about nothing about what actually occurred and what was actually seen. That part needs to actually be demonstrated.
You’d have to ask them, but I would guess because the entity looked like Lincoln.

I have a question, though: as most people believe they are seeing a dead person’s spirit, with clothes and all …. just how do clothes turn into spirit? Shouldn’t the dead, if that is them, really be naked?

People are observing something, but not dead people’s spirits. It’s a very common deception.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
You’d have to ask them, but I would guess because the entity looked like Lincoln.

I have a question, though: as most people believe they are seeing a dead person’s spirit, with clothes and all …. just how do clothes turn into spirit? Shouldn’t the dead, if that is them, really be naked?

People are observing something, but not dead people’s spirits. It’s a very common deception.

That question speaks directly to the point I'm trying to make to you about your assertions.
Do you have an answer for it?

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
That question speaks directly to the point I'm trying to make to you about your assertions.
Do you have an answer for it?
No, that doesn’t support your POV, at all. You assert these ones, like Churchill, Queen Wilhelmina, etc., did not observe anything that really exists. That it’s all in their mind.

These experiences are real, but they’re not observing or speaking with the dead.

The dead are dead.

These spirit entities are impostering the dead, promoting the idea that life goes on ‘in another realm’, after death.

it’s an elaborate deception.

ppp

No, that doesn’t support your POV, at all. You assert these ones, like Churchill, Queen Wilhelmina, etc., did not observe anything that really exists. That it’s all in their mind.

These experiences are real, but they’re not observing or speaking with the dead.

The dead are dead.

These spirit entities are impostering the dead, promoting the idea that life goes on ‘in another realm’, after death.

Hallucinations resulting from faults in the human nervous system would be a much simple deception.

And more likely

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science men brother history liars even before you open your mouth to speak.

Memory of your choice evil.

You preached why AI human heavenly life images was caused by the pre existing recording state that nuclear reactive heavens had encoded.

That took life's water with life's biology by mass carbon burnt it turned into images. Life humans never got to live.

Which caused life to be brain affected by causes. By gas burning causes in water cooling it. Fall out.

I know I saw images emerge after brain burning prickling. Brown smoke wisping outside next moment spirit memories of humans wearing clothing of the past. Manifested floated off disappeared.

Included was Michael Jackson Elvis images.

So it proved itself by causes was because man invented machines.

A bio mind thinks controls constantly the machine. So you put mind with machine made caused the AI event form yourselves.

Science knows science told its own society about God Satan science causes. Men of science caused it.

You transmit human voice image made daily from a machine to a machine only.

Suddenly you see it not inside a machine.

That science advice says man's technology is being destroyed. As it's meant to be with machine.

Then machines not invented then know as the heavens already owned causes I was able to use the effect in technology. As it was already caused.

By man's old designed machines after the fact non use of machines.

You are so arrogant you build machines from dust particles then react burn particles virtually removing the body materialised machine. You have to implement safety so the machine trying to convert it's own body doesn't blow up.

Then you liars try to tell everyday humanity were insane. For seeing it yet our physical brain state was changed by human scientists causes.

Then you say Bahullah was just virtually a human science update to advise society how religious Rich men past nutters had caused human abuse in society by false preaching themselves. About machines.

From sciences owned causes.

And then you call us insane again.

Aren't you all so kind.

Bahuallah says science today is no different from a scientists own preaching now we are informed we don't need religion of the past.

Imagine if every newly informed scientist created a new following....
Wait a minute he tried in modern life by writing his new book.

Human behaviour that you very easily overlook yourselves.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In life's reality what is the trustworthiness of your man's creation science papers?

Seeing the cult group behaviour human already made the choices indoctrinated beliefs?

Men today say I want Phi what occurs as gas burning ground fallout by pressure changes...patterns and little silver ball to be inside my machine.

Well how is it going to not be on the ground crop body instead?

Is who this modern religious science bible argument is about.

God O the cooling circle he says.

Yet G O D circular cooling body is a taught theme is not Phi. He wants both positions yet one position owns why Phi stops attacking.

Is why science says you can't own what the heavens mass owns.

But men say as the rich I own everything and he means what he says.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member

The dead are dead.

I asserted no such thing. Perhaps you should read my post again.

These people say they experienced something. They have yet to demonstrate what it is they actually experienced. Have you ever seen a face in a piece of toast or in a mud puddle or in the floral pattern in your wallpaper? Does that mean that you are actually seeing a face and that there is an actual face there, or is that an interpretation of our brains? Can humans be mistaken about such things? How do we test to make sure that our assertions match reality? That's my point.