• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bible code, what do you know about it?

ogmios

Man on a mission
what made you believe that it was God/Jesus/etc. and not your imagination?

Just a suggestion.
Ok... I am an ex-aircraft ground engineer mechanical. I began to notice that every time I didn't listen to that voice we all have; call it higher self, conscience, guardian angels, higher reasoning, whatever you want to call it, I call it God, that I would stuff up or injure myself. For many years I remember saying to myself, you idiot you knew what you should have done and yet you still went ahead and did it your way, this one particular day I hit my hand with a hammer real hard, after the voice said to me be careful , I yelled out in agony, as it hurt, the little voice said to me, look John, I am here to guide you through your life and if you listen to my advise you wont injure yourself and you will find life flows a lot easier. Something inside of me, my ego woke up and said,"From now on whenever I get that gut feeling or the little voice telling me that something is not right just listen, evaluate, ask for guidance if I am unsure as to how to do it". That was some fifteen years ago. Now-a-days I rarely dont listen and things go very well for me. That same voice,higher self, has shown me logic and reasoning over the past fifteen years and has given me a knowing that others find fascinating. All my friends come to me for advise and for help as my advise always helps them through whatever their problems are. I have a very high IQ 148 Genius,(not to brag) and there are very few things that I cannot accomplish. My higher self has guided me to this and other forums to reveal what I have learnt and know to be true. I have had dreams of God speaking to me and the dreams come true. If you had a dream where God spoke to you what would you do? Would you listen? If you go to my profile you will find a link to myspace or blogger I cant remember, I have accounted for my dream there. You tell me what you would do if you were in my position. I have chosen willfully and humbly to do as I have been asked to do. Please note : I have only recently found that my name is in the bible code and was quite astonished to find it there with words that depict who I am surrounding my name. Finding my name in the bible code was the final factor that I needed to confirm what "my imagination" has been telling me for years. With honesty and truth, I beg humanity to listen to the little voice inside you, it is not your imagination it is God. Do not judge one another as we all have some input in life for each other and when we share our knowledge we will all reap the rewards.
How's that Riverwolf?
I have written a book with lots more info to confirm what I believe is additional proof of the existance of God, Creator, and I called it "The moment of Truth" a letter to humanity... :angel2:

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
Ok... I am an ex-aircraft ground engineer mechanical. I began to notice that every time I didn't listen to that voice we all have; call it higher self, conscience, guardian angels, higher reasoning, whatever you want to call it, I call it God, that I would stuff up or injure myself. For many years I remember saying to myself, you idiot you knew what you should have done and yet you still went ahead and did it your way, this one particular day I hit my hand with a hammer real hard, after the voice said to me be careful , I yelled out in agony, as it hurt, the little voice said to me, look John, I am here to guide you through your life and if you listen to my advise you wont injure yourself and you will find life flows a lot easier. Something inside of me, my ego woke up and said,"From now on whenever I get that gut feeling or the little voice telling me that something is not right just listen, evaluate, ask for guidance if I am unsure as to how to do it". That was some fifteen years ago. Now-a-days I rarely dont listen and things go very well for me. That same voice,higher self, has shown me logic and reasoning over the past fifteen years and has given me a knowing that others find fascinating. All my friends come to me for advise and for help as my advise always helps them through whatever their problems are. I have a very high IQ 148 Genius,(not to brag) and there are very few things that I cannot accomplish. My higher self has guided me to this and other forums to reveal what I have learnt and know to be true. I have had dreams of God speaking to me and the dreams come true. If you had a dream where God spoke to you what would you do? Would you listen? If you go to my profile you will find a link to myspace or blogger I cant remember, I have accounted for my dream there. You tell me what you would do if you were in my position. I have chosen willfully and humbly to do as I have been asked to do. Please note : I have only recently found that my name is in the bible code and was quite astonished to find it there with words that depict who I am surrounding my name. Finding my name in the bible code was the final factor that I needed to confirm what "my imagination" has been telling me for years. With honesty and truth, I beg humanity to listen to the little voice inside you, it is not your imagination it is God. Do not judge one another as we all have some input in life for each other and when we share our knowledge we will all reap the rewards.
How's that Riverwolf?
I have written a book with lots more info to confirm what I believe is additional proof of the existance of God, Creator, and I called it "The moment of Truth" a letter to humanity... :angel2:

Now, that's a lesson. ^_^

I know all about that "little voice"; I've got about a hundred of them. :D Believe me; it's not like I ignore what the Bible has to say; I can obtain quite a lot of philosophical ideas from it. Though I am a Neopagan in my mythological beliefs, philosophically, I consider myself Christian, in addition to Taoist, Buddhist, ...I guess "Mosesist" (^_^ Ten Commandments; even a Pagan can find meaning even in the "I am the Lord thy God; thou shalt have no other gods before me." one), Tolkeinist (wow, that is actually a word?), etc.

I don't believe these things have to be old or have secret "codes" in order to be valid.

ogmios

Man on a mission
Now, that's a lesson. ^_^

I know all about that "little voice"; I've got about a hundred of them. :D Believe me; it's not like I ignore what the Bible has to say; I can obtain quite a lot of philosophical ideas from it. Though I am a Neopagan in my mythological beliefs, philosophically, I consider myself Christian, in addition to Taoist, Buddhist, ...I guess "Mosesist" (^_^ Ten Commandments; even a Pagan can find meaning even in the "I am the Lord thy God; thou shalt have no other gods before me." one), Tolkeinist (wow, that is actually a word?), etc.

I don't believe these things have to be old or have secret "codes" in order to be valid.
Good for you. :cool:
The wonder of how it is possible for there to be a code that we have deciphered out of a text that is 4000+ years old leaves me in awe. For me there is no other explanation other than an all seeing, all knowing entity...GOD...source energy... and I use this not to "debunk" anyone's personal beliefs (although, to give those with no belief something to think about really satisfies my need to help), but to enlighten our minds to alternate possibilities, possibilities that will enrich humanity...all humans, not just Christians or Jews, or Muslims, or Pagan's, or Buddists, or Hindu's...etc... but especially the athiests who have no belief in GOD.
Peace to all my brothers and sisters in the universe
Food for those that hunger,
Shelter for those who have none,
Happiness for those who are sad,
but most of all God's eternal Love and blessings to all.:angel2: