• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bible Book of Judges

Faithofchristian

In the Bible in the book of Judges, We find the story about Samson and Delilah.

If you were ask to describe Samson,
What would your profile of Samson consist of, what would your description of Samson be like in your profile.

Would you say Samson as being tall, short, medium size, a body of muscles of power.
an average person ?

Last edited:

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
If you were ask to describe Samson,
What would your profile of Samson consist of, what would your description of Samson be like in your profile.
His search for pleasure and peace ends in a wasted, pain filled life and a violent death. He is constantly betrayed through his corrupt affiliation with the Philistines. Until the end he doesn't understand the implications of letting himself be seduced. He dies as a Philistine instead of a Jew, buried with them in their temple.

Faithofchristian

His search for pleasure and peace ends in a wasted, pain filled life and a violent death. He is constantly betrayed through his corrupt affiliation with the Philistines. Until the end he doesn't understand the implications of letting himself be seduced. He dies as a Philistine instead of a Jew, buried with them in their temple.

I don't think you quite understand what I'm looking for about Samson.

Would you say Samson as being tall, short, medium size, a body of muscles of power.
As an average person ?

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't think you quite understand what I'm looking for about Samson.

As an average person ?
He has long hair and a secret strength which is available to him only at particular moments. He never seems to starve, so I think of him as normal size.