• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Beware the Believers

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I have seen it before, and I think it is absolutely hilarious. You really have to give them credit for this, it is well done, clever and very funny.

But the main theme here is anti-intellectualism. The main thing they are making fun of Dawkins for is having a PhD in science. How embarrassing for him. It is as if this alone disqualifies his opinion on any topic related to the biological sciences.

I also think it is a little sexist in the way it treats Eugenie Scott, she doesn’t deserve that.

But over all it is as I said incredibly funny. I love the little details the included, like the Darwin fish on Dawkins hat, and Hitchens with his cigarette, and I loved Dennett in that pimp outfit.:D

lamplighter

Almighty Tallest
I found it stupid.
I don't see humor in this kind of immaturity.
What you don't like satire that backfires? That's what makes it so amusing.

fantôme profane;1331484 said:
I also think it is a little sexist in the way it treats Eugenie Scott, she doesn’t deserve that.
Yeah I can't imagine her with a love trail and beer gut, slapping a jiggling her belly, or at least I don't want to anyway.