• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Better late than never, but not much.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Excerpted from Fox News:

Louisiana has reported a 302% increase in the number of newly vaccinated people per day, Zients said during a White House briefing, with Mississippi reporting a 250% increase, and Alabama and Arkansas reporting a 215% and 206% increase, respectively.

"This increase in vaccination rates in states that have been lagging is a positive trend," Zients said. "Americans are seeing the risk and impact of being unvaccinated and responding with action and that’s what it's going to take to get us out of this pandemic."

Data suggests these states are also among those grappling with the highest seven-day case rates per 100,000 population across the country.

What’s more, the eight states with the highest COVID-19 case rates have seen an increase of 171% in the number of newly vaccinated people every day over the last three weeks, Zients added.​

And how much unnecessary heartache, and how many unnecessary deaths, have we been forced to suffer along the way?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Excerpted from Fox News:

Louisiana has reported a 302% increase in the number of newly vaccinated people per day, Zients said during a White House briefing, with Mississippi reporting a 250% increase, and Alabama and Arkansas reporting a 215% and 206% increase, respectively.

"This increase in vaccination rates in states that have been lagging is a positive trend," Zients said. "Americans are seeing the risk and impact of being unvaccinated and responding with action and that’s what it's going to take to get us out of this pandemic."

Data suggests these states are also among those grappling with the highest seven-day case rates per 100,000 population across the country.

What’s more, the eight states with the highest COVID-19 case rates have seen an increase of 171% in the number of newly vaccinated people every day over the last three weeks, Zients added.​

And how much unnecessary heartache, and how many unnecessary deaths, have we been forced to suffer along the way?
Wait, are you suggesting that Trump and his low-information Trumpettes may be taking actions and spouting words that actually have led to them being pro-death??? But they say they're "pro-life"! I am so confused. ;)

Friend of Mara

Excerpted from Fox News:

To be honest this most recent uptick in cases really really really really really really really really really hit me hard. It feels like this pandemic will never end. I think a lot of unvaccinated people were of the mind "well its ending anyway might as well not get a vaccine" which are a very different to the people that are "this is a world government hoax attempting to chip me" or "vaccines don't work". I imagine most of the new vaccinations are of this kind but to be honest I don't know if it will help.
I'm in Florida which is one of the biggest spike areas. We are, as of this post, worse off than we were at any previous time in this pandemic. And then on top of it we officially have THE WORST governor in these 50 states.