• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Better Butterfinger? Really?

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
That's too bad about the Butterfinger.
I remember an ice cream shop that sold great Butterfinger ice cream. I wonder if that will be affected too.

David1967

Premium Member
That's too bad about the Butterfinger.
I remember an ice cream shop that sold great Butterfinger ice cream. I wonder if that will be affected too.

I think we have only begun to scratch the surface of the long term negative effects of this tampering.o_O

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I actually thought I had bought a rotten Butterfinger. The lady at the store told me it was the new recipe. Then I saw the tv commercial. The new slogan is "Don't lay a finger on my better Butterfinger".
yes, I'm sure an alien escaped from Area 51 is going to be a good choice to tell humans about a new version of a chocolate bar...

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
There is no more chocolate in a Butterfinger than there is pork in a "bacon flavored Doritos".
Tom
They look chocolatey though. They have that "I'm so chocolatey" look to them, and they smell like chocolate. They're anodized.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
So has anyone tried the new Butterfinger candy bars with the so-called new improved recipe? I have. It's gross. A friend of mine said it tastes like corn flakes and tree bark wrapped in chocolate.

I didn’t know Butterfingers had any more room for taste degradation. Something tastes worse than chocolate covered sawdust?