• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Beto" O'Rourke's Filthy Habits are Unbecoming of a Leader

Is "Beto" O'Rourke's Criminal/Filthy Behavior Unbecoming of a U.S President?

• Yes: "Beto" O'Rourke's Odd/Filthy Habits make him unfit to be President

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No: "Beto" O'Rourke's Odd/Filthy Habits don't make him unfit to be President

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
After Robert Francis "Beto" O'Rourke's defeat to Ted Cruz in last year's Texas Senate race, he ate dirt from New Mexico. He also has allegedly pranked his wife by putting baby poop in a bowl and telling her that it was avocado. Now, he is campaigning on top of counters and tables in restaurants where food is served. In addition to his criminal record of driving while intoxicated and burglary, this guy's filthy behavior is abnormal, which would make him mentally unfit to be the President of the United States.

Beto-ORourke-mugshot-12357430.png.400x800.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
After Robert Francis "Beto" O'Rourke's defeat to Ted Cruz in last year's Texas Senate race, he ate dirt from New Mexico. He also has allegedly pranked his wife by putting baby poop in a bowl and telling her that it was avocado. Now, he is campaigning on top of counters and tables in restaurants where food is served. In addition to his criminal record of driving while intoxicated and burglary, this guy's filthy behavior is abnormal, which would make him mentally unfit to be the President of the United States.

I've seen worse.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Now hold on. You said morals and ethics didn't matter to you when it came to Trump's misdeeds and poor behavior, so you don't get to pretend that you suddenly care about them when it comes to his opponents'. You don't get to have it both ways, son.

That said, no, this guy isn't fit to be president, but neither is Trump for the same reasons.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

Tell me, what do you think that "burglary" is? You may be guilty of this crime without even knowing it.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
After Robert Francis "Beto" O'Rourke's defeat to Ted Cruz in last year's Texas Senate race, he ate dirt from New Mexico.

Like...real dirt? But why New Mexico? Texas dirt wasn't good enough for him? No wonder he lost, if he's going to insult his own state by eating the dirt of another state.

He also has allegedly pranked his wife by putting baby poop in a bowl and telling her that it was avocado.

Yeah, that's pretty disgusting, although it's symbolic of what happens every election day. People think they're voting for an avocado, but invariably end up with poop in a bowl.

Now, he is campaigning on top of counters and tables in restaurants where food is served.

Well, I hope he's not putting any poop in bowls at restaurants. That would be taking the prank too far.

What is he actually doing on top of counters and tables anyway? Dancing?

In addition to his criminal record of driving while intoxicated and burglary, this guy's filthy behavior is abnormal, which would make him mentally unfit to be the President of the United States.

I've known a few guys who got DUIs, and while they paid for their crime and realize that they did wrong, I wouldn't say that, in and of itself, makes one "filthy." Although I have a somewhat personal aversion to burglars (having been burglarized myself), so I would agree that that breaks the threshold of "filthy."

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Like...real dirt? But why New Mexico? Texas dirt wasn't good enough for him? No wonder he lost, if he's going to insult his own state by eating the dirt of another state.

Yeah, that's pretty disgusting, although it's symbolic of what happens every election day. People think they're voting for an avocado, but invariably end up with poop in a bowl.

Well, I hope he's not putting any poop in bowls at restaurants. That would be taking the prank too far.

What is he actually doing on top of counters and tables anyway? Dancing?

I've known a few guys who got DUIs, and while they paid for their crime and realize that they did wrong, I wouldn't say that, in and of itself, makes one "filthy." Although I have a somewhat personal aversion to burglars (having been burglarized myself), so I would agree that that breaks the threshold of "filthy."
If you read about his "burglary" you might see that it was not that big of a thing. Too many people think of burglary as robbery. That is not necessarily the case. Illegal entry alone can be "burglary". He was caught where he was not supposed to go. The charges against him were dropped. That indicates it was not that big of a deal.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
In addition to his criminal record of driving while intoxicated and burglary, this guy's filthy behavior is abnormal, which would make him mentally unfit to be the President of the United States.
Do you really fail to grasp the hypocrisy of a Trump supporter trying to claim some sort of moral high ground?
Tom

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
I've seen worse.

I suppose there are worse bio-hazardous material most anybody could play around with than his own offspring's poop; but I'm unaware of anybody wanting to be seriously considered as our next U.S. President having played around with any such bio-hazardous material.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Now hold on. You said morals and ethics didn't matter to you when it came to Trump's misdeeds and poor behavior, so you don't get to pretend that you suddenly care about them when it comes to his opponents'. You don't get to have it both ways, son.

That said, no, this guy isn't fit to be president, but neither is Trump for the same reasons.

Perhaps we can at least agree that we shouldn't have some filthy Irish drunkard behaving wannabe Latino as our next U.S. President?

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Thank you for making Beto more attractive to me. I don't think he's going to be the nominee, but the more he's attacked in this manner, the more I support him.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Do you really fail to grasp the hypocrisy of a Trump supporter trying to claim some sort of moral high ground?
Tom

The POTUS deals with lots of V.I.P.s; we don't need him to be some filthy, Irish drunkard behaving wannabe Latino whom nobody takes seriously.

Last edited:

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
If you read about his "burglary" you might see that it was not that big of a thing. Too many people think of burglary as robbery. That is not necessarily the case. Illegal entry alone can be "burglary". He was caught where he was not supposed to go. The charges against him were dropped. That indicates it was not that big of a deal.

Most people likely could forgive some young impoverished person taking some petty stuff which rightfully didn't belong to him, so as long nobody had been seriously hurt. However, who'd want some dirty disgusting Irish drunkard behaving wannabe Latino dude serving as our next POTUS?

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
Thank you for making Beto more attractive to me. I don't think he's going to be the nominee, but the more he's attacked in this manner, the more I support him.

That's not what I was trying to do. I'm trying to reveal what a filthy Irish drunkard behaving wannabe Latino person "Beto" O'Rourke actually is.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
The POTUS deals with lots of V.I.P.s; we don't need him to be some filthy, Irish drunkard behaving wannabe Latino whom nobody takes seriously.

Yet you don't mind some filthy, narcissistic, lying, treasonous, adulterous, "golden shower" loving buffoon whom nobody takes seriously dealing with V.I.P.s?

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Perhaps we can at least agree that we shouldn't have some filthy Irish drunkard behaving wannabe Latino as our next U.S. President?
It is so unfair that all Trump supporters are viewed as ignorant bigoted racists. Not all Trump supporters are like that.

Obviously some are, but not all.