• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Best Wrestling Entrances

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
What are your favorite pro wrestling entrances, both in general and specific ones (like in specific events)?

My favorite is hands down the Undertaker's, and if I were to pick one instance that stood out over others of his entrance, it would be the one at WrestleMania 20:

The larger-than-life Undertaker gimmick just shines so much in his entrance—from the Graveyard Symphony and all-black attire to the dimmed lights and silence of the commentators while he's walking to the ring. I just love every second of it. :D

Your turn!

Skwim

Veteran Member
I recall an entrance Verne Gagne made years ago that had the fans on their feet stomping in support and yelling at the top of their lungs---this is the one and only time I attended a wrestling match. As the evening started out Greg Gagne, his son, was teamed up with another wrestler in a tag team match against the baddies (don't remember whom). I don't recall exactly how things transpired, but Greg wound up being unfairly ganged up on (his partner had probably been put out of commission). He was really getting the **** kicked out of him, and just as it looked like he may never walk again a trumpet sounded and a spotlight hit on an entry way at the very top of the auditorium, and who should be there? His old man, Verne Gagne. After a second or two---time enough for the crowd of thousands to recognize who it was (he hadn't been scheduled to wrestle that night)--Verne ripped off his shirt and came bounding down the isles to the ring---the applause and yelling was deafening. He leaped into the ring and proceeded to tear the other two guys apart--saving his son in the nick of time. I thought it was all pretty comical, but the fans ate it up like it was their last meal.

Last edited:

Phantasman

I agree. I am not into WWE, but my son is, and I watch it with him occasionally.

Though it's all theatrics, I see the professional showcase that makes it entertaining.

I loved watching the Undertaker's act. And the latest fun between the Miz and Dean Ambrose was a riot also.

The entrance and shenanigans of Bray Wyatt (Windham Rotunda) is one favorite as well (great song).

Couldn't care less who wins. It's just fun to watch the theater.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Naomi definitely has the best entrance now. It just makes you feel good and is fun. Her "feel the glow" thing is a reference to a movie, the Last Dragon: Exclusive: Find out how kung fu helped Naomi find "The Glow"

Her best entrance was at Wrestlemania this year because the ramp had screens on it that added to the effect. But you have to watch that on the network since the fan vids are low quality or look like they're a mile away. Lol.

I love Naomi. :)

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Wow lot of great entrance choices guys. I used to be a huge fan up till about 2000, then kind of fell away from wrestling. I was a huge Goldberg fan!