• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Best sex positions during the coronavirus drama?

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
By my comment I meant I am not buying them with a conscious view to 'Hey it's quarantine, I'm by myself, I know! I'll buy loads of sex toys.' I mean it just sort of happened at this time and I didn't think about the lockdown.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
By my comment I meant I am not buying them with a conscious view to 'Hey it's quarantine, I'm by myself, I know! I'll buy loads of sex toys.' I mean it just sort of happened at this time and I didn't think about the lockdown.

We might need a unicorn rating for this post.

Actually, scratch that. We need a unicorn rating period.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Guy guys guys..... have non of you herad about webcam sex:confused:? Most safé sex you can have:p just a lot of clearing after you finish :p

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I'm glad this thread wasn't created last year. Imagine the comments it would have gotten. People posting about men, women, and guys in Playboy bunny suits. Then waking up at 3 in the morning to find out someone wants in on the statement "It's time for me to stop posting and go to bed." And the scratching.... the scratching....

Luckily I have calmed down since then.

exchemist

Veteran Member
Yes, very. I think the lockdown is having effects, although nothing has changed for me. :D
On the sex front nothing has changed for me either: it's all a long-distant dream, along with my rowing days and so much else involving any measure of athleticism. But the lockdown is, I think, slowly driving me mad a bit faster than the previous rate. It's the lack of people to talk to face to face, and the lack of singing.