• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Best Funny Movie Scenes/Lines

Ormiston

I love funny movies. Remind all of us about a hilarious scene or a hilarious line from a movie.

I'd been keeping an eye out for the original Naked Gun movie all year and I finally found it on last week. Frank Drevin is the man! lol....I love the scene when he tries to park his car and the airbag goes off. The airbag shifts the car into drive and just before he has to dive out of the way, he raises his badge and starts shooting. The first thing he says when he gets up is, "Did anyone get a look at the driver!?"

I also love the end of the movie when he is umpiring the baseball game and starts "ringing up" the batters while the ball is still in the air. The croud loves it!

And finally, one of the best lines from the movie, "Assault with a concrete dil_o!?"

Aqualung

Tasty
"that's where I developed my drinking problem."
all the jive-speak
"this was a horrible day to stop sniffing glue"

Pretty much anything from airplane is funny, those were what I could think up off the top of my head.

jonny

Ormiston said:
Hahahahah....how about the "It's inside the computer" scene....
I could probably list 50 funny quote from that movie, but I'll only do one more...

"WHAT IS THIS?!? A CENTER FOR ANTS? How can we teach children to read if they can't even fit in the building?" :jiggy:

ChrisP

Veteran Member
From Fight Club

Tyler Durden: [pointing at an emergency instruction manual on a plane] You know why they put oxygen masks on planes?
Narrator: So you can breath.
Tyler Durden: Oxygen gets you high. In a catastrophic emergency, you're taking giant panicked breaths. Suddenly you become euphoric, docile. You accept your fate. It's all right here. Emergency water landing - 600 miles an hour. Blank faces, calm as Hindu cows.
Narrator: That's, um... That's an interesting theory.