• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Best acting sopranos

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I was watching the six season of sopranos and was thinking of who did the best acting. Here are a few.

Adriana and Silvio drive

There's another one with Carmela when Tony gets shot. The crying scene while she was in the hall was spectacular. I can't find it on youtube though.

If not sopranos, what are your favorite acting scenes?
They don't have to be your favorite scenes just acting.

Last edited:

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
It’s not a “powerhouse” moment (though the Sapranos are full of them.)
But there’s a scene where Tony is remembering an awful joke he told his crew on purpose, and everyone is laughing. Then there’s Paulie in the background just looking all angry, IIRC he was the one who told the joke first. I just found it amusing, because Paulie is adorable. Well for a psychopath.

I always liked the freaky dream sequences. Like when Tony “figures out” that Big ***** is working with the Feds

The fight about the “white hubcaps” when Tony is told Carm was in love with Furio. So much to unpack.