• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bernie Sanders is a Jerk!

Stanyon

WWMRD?
HAHAHA the democratic purge continues!

giphy.gif

74x12

I completely dislike him on a personal level and I detest that cult of personality that has developed around him. When see and hear him, what I see is a con man who is telling his followers everything they want to hear and offering them pie in the sky that he in no way has any intention of delivering on. He reminds me of Trump in many ways. He is obviously not running for the Democratic nomination because he want to serve the people, he is doing it to fed his own ego. The Democratic party doesn't need him, he is divisive and he need to go away. Screw you Bernie bros, I will not ever vote for him.
He "burned" his supporters for Hillary and refused to fight the obvious fraud being pulled in the primaries. That's the kind of word and symbolic games they like to play on people; so I wouldn't be surprised if it was done on purpose. He was meant to hand the election off to Hillary and btw ... she was probably meant to lose to Trump the whole time.

Good luck trusting this rigged political system. They might as well be paid actors as far as I'm concerned.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Not fan of Bernie Sanders, but there are definitely worse Jerks;

Of course, everyone is a jerk as far as @The Reverend Bob is concerned.

Some distinction needs to made between who you call jerks.