• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Berlin demonstration and Corona

Select the options that apply to you (multiple are allowed)

• 01: I believe some Governments have never lied about real Corona numbers

• 02: I believe some Governments have lied about real corona numbers

• 03: I believe in Berlin there were much, much more than 20 thousand demonstrating

• 04: I believe in Berlin there were maximum 20 thousand demonstrating

• 05: I believe there is this Corona virus Covid-19

• 06: I believe they have given Corona cause of death, even if person died of other cause

• 07: I believe Corona virus is not as bad as news shows; other diseases kill much more

• 08: I believe Corona virus is human made in labs

• 09 I believe Corona virus has been spread accidental

• 10: I believe Corona virus has been spread on purpose

Results are only viewable after voting.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
A big problem with China is that the government there does not care a crickets fart about truth.
Trump could have been Chinese in a previous incarnation (remembering all the untruth I heard him speak)

It cares about image above all else.
That is very true. They are dangerous, and will never forget if you hurt their feelings, and one day they will get back at you.
When USA kicked out China, that was my first thought "be careful, don't hurt China's feelings", soon after Corona came.
But not just Corona, also the unwillingness to cooperate, and not allowing others to investigate. They hurt China's feelings.

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Berlin demonstration and Corona

Below is my personal opinion. I can be wrong of course (I hope not), but this time I will know very soon.
(Some might see this as conspiracy. I would have placed it in "Conspiracy sub forum" if there was one)

I still have trust issues, when it comes to news about Corona virus. What to do? That is me. I don't easily believe blind, esp. Governments and news these days
In a way I was glad to read about 1 million people demonstrating in Berlin keeping a distance of 1 to 10 cm approximately; I like to have proof
Within a few weeks I expect 20-100 thousand new corona cases in Germany, if covid-19 thread is as bad as they make us believe

My guess: The Government will try to control what newspapers say and what tv will tell about Berlin the next few weeks

The organisers claim there were ca. 800 thousand till 1.3 million people demonstrating
The government claims there were ca. 17 thousand till 20 thousand people demonstrating

My first though (seeing the pictures of the huge crowd) was, the Government lies again.

This time it is quite easy to prove the Government lied, when I see the pictures in the spoiler. And the article claims the same
Some say 800.000, others say 1.3 million and again government says 20.000. I have been in crowds of 500 thousand to 1 million when in India, seeing these pictures can never be 20.000, this is much, much more. In short: the government claims one more lie. Why, I wonder? I think I understand; they rather downsize the number, otherwise they can never explain, why there are not 100.000 new corona cases in the next few weeks. But time will tell, this time very soon. I guess Government will have a hard time, to suppress and take out lots of YouTubes the coming time, who tell the truth.

View attachment 41783

Massa demonstratie in Berlijn ondanks medialeugens - De Lange Mars plus
Google english translate version of the above link
Polizei löst Kundgebung gegen Corona-Maßnahmen in Berlin auf

That said:
As long as it is not proven that Corona is fake news, it's best to stick to distancing I think.
I always wash my hands before & after shopping. Not out of fear, but to set a good example

I do get the feeling that this Corona virus has been used to enforce new laws quickly by Governments

I am curious what others think about Corona, Berlin, news on in, fake news on it, Governments etc.

Berlin demonstration
View attachment 41785
I tend to think there are people out there taking advantage of the pandemic in order to jockey in more strigent control and power.

We seen it happen already with the endless war on drugs and terror by using fear in the same manner.

The Rico laws and Patriot act makes good examples i think.

Now people are talking about the "new normal".

I'm very curious as to what that exactly means.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
A big problem with China is that the government there does not care a crickets fart about truth.
It cares about image above all else.

The Chinese governments bull does not prevent people dying, if image is there thing then you can say the number of deaths is under reported.

stvdv

Now people are talking about the "new normal".

I'm very curious as to what that exactly means.
Same here in Holland, they also talk about the "new normal"

Keeping 1.5 meter is the perfect way to control humans, terrorism and demonstrations

There is only 1 positive I see here; less criminal activity (accept the mafia of course)

ChristineM

Premium Member
So, then the only honest solution is to say "It's not due to Corona". They could say "It's due to Corona+HeartAttack"

Heart attack aggrivated by cv19, without cv19 they may or may not have died

So, then the only honest solution is to say "It's not due to Corona". They could say "It's due to Corona+Aids"
Because if the person had not Aids then his immune system would be better and Corona might not have killed him

No. If they did not have cv19 they would have lived, they died because of cv19

ChristineM

Premium Member
You need not tell me, tell our Prime Minister. Even a tiny common sense (1%) is enough to know this to be a fact. No proof needed even.

China is known for population control. 1.3 billion is a lot. IF a few million die, I don't see the rich ones in charge shed a tear. They maybe even rejoice
(I remember hearing about the millions of Muslims they send to camps; just because they are Muslim)

Tell your PM

facebook_1594327553905.jpg

Cv19 does not just select the poor. To imply it does shows a lack of understanding

stvdv

No. If they did not have cv19 they would have lived, they died because of cv19
No, if they did not have had Aids they would have lived, so they died because of Aids

Or put it this way

Someone has corona and does not die
Then he gets Aids and dies
So, according to your logic
Aids killed him

stvdv

Tell your PM

View attachment 41799

Cv19 does not just select the poor. To imply it does shows a lack of understanding
I sent already 2 mails to Geert wilders, but they didn't listen to me. He even made the mistake I warned him for:D

But I think they have a hidden agenda. Because a baby can understand that masks protects

Those people are educated. This is proof that they have a hidden agenda

ChristineM

Premium Member
No, if they did not have had Aids they would have lived, so they died because of Aids

Or put it this way

Someone has corona and does not die
Then he gets Aids and dies
So, according to your logic
Aids killed him

Not necessarily, cv19 can kill without underlying cause

As i have now stated twice, medication will allow an aids sufferer to live a reasonably normal life. Aids is not the killer disease it used to be.

stvdv

Not necessarily, cv19 can kill without underlying cause
Why then do not all die of Corona. Even a very minor percentage dies of Corona. Which proves to me that it has to do with underlying cause.

stvdv

As i have now stated twice, medication will allow an aids sufferer to live a reasonably normal life. Aids is not the killer disease it used to be.
Aha, I did not know. So they have a pill against Aids. But Aids means low immune system, and that will be a cause to die from Corona

ChristineM

Premium Member
Why then do not all die of Corona. Even a very minor percentage dies of Corona. Which proves to me that it has to do with underlying cause.

There are factors like age, obesity, immune system strength, and i read yesterday about differences in how the immune system works

Wandering Monk

There seems to be the notion that death certificates only list one cause of death. This is not true. Death certificates typically have at least two categories for cause of death: one is the immediate cause of death, the other is the underlying cause.

A person whose immune system is compromised by AIDS for instance and who contracts Covid 19 and subsequently dies would have Covid listed as immediate cause and AIDS as the underlying cause.

This misunderstanding is often the basis for denial of deaths by Covid.

stvdv

Edit: Main point in this OP:
"Why did German government lie about the numbers of protesters"?
(Lying about such a thing is idiotic, as the lie is too obvious, all can easily see this)
No one addressed this point I think. I wonder why. Are all too gullible, and trust German government blindly
Reminds me of Hitler. People trusted him also too much. Has been proven a catastrophic mistake

As explained in the OP, such a lie opens up a lot of questions.

Heyo

Veteran Member
No one addressed this point I think. I wonder why. Are all too gullible, and trust German government blindly
Reminds me of Hitler. People trusted him also too much. Has been proven a catastrophic mistake

As explained in the OP, such a lie opens up a lot of questions.
We know that in cases of demonstrations the police usually estimates below the actual number while the organizers inflate the numbers.
But in Berlin the organizers went far out of any reasonable number. So it was obvious they didn't have an optimistic estimation. They simply lied.
While it isn't easy for most people to estimate big numbers, most have at least some experience for the scale. A football stadium sits about 50,000 people. Looking at the areal photos everyone can see that that aren't 16 stadiums worth of people.