• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bennettresearch

Bennettresearch

Politically Incorrect
Hello, Bennettresearch has been studying Bible Prophecy for quite some time and has found interpretations in the mystical areas to be missing the point. It will be interesting to join posters and debaters on the subject of biblical prophecy.

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
Welcome to the forums :) Hope you find what you're looking for, or if not that then at least have some fun in the process.

robtex

Veteran Member
Bennettresearch said:
Hello, Bennettresearch has been studying Bible Prophecy for quite some time and has found interpretations in the mystical areas to be missing the point. It will be interesting to join posters and debaters on the subject of biblical prophecy.

You found a rich enviroment for prophecy debate. Tell us a little about yourself, while you left the religious part blank on your profile and what drew you to study prophecy?

QTpi

Mischevious One
Hi, Bennettresearch. Welcome to Religious Forums. We're happy to have you with us and hope you enjoy your stay. :jiggy:

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
hello Bennettresearch;

Great to meet you!, and welcome to the forum.

As for the subject of biblical prophecy, I know very little, so be prepared to take on a student!:D

Ori

Angel slayer
Welcome and namaste, I hope you enjoy your time here.
We look forward to hearing more from you :) .

Bennettresearch

Politically Incorrect
Thanx for the greetings. I am here to learn as well but I do have some surpises about the book of Revelation that I am willing to share for those who think they can handle it. It is definately not the same old blah blah that you are used to. I wanted to get to know how to navigate and post, there is no help page !!!! Looking forward to interacting with you all.

Scott1

Bennettresearch said:
Thanx for the greetings. I am here to learn as well but I do have some surpises about the book of Revelation that I am willing to share for those who think they can handle it. It is definately not the same old blah blah that you are used to. I wanted to get to know how to navigate and post, there is no help page !!!! Looking forward to interacting with you all.
Good to have you here... I'm looking forward to your "suprises"... you may want to start your thread here: Biblical Debates

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Bennettresearch said:
On the toolbar, quick links menu option takes you to FAQS, which includes some help, but hey, we don't bite:D ; what do you need to know ?

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Are you looking for a page on how to navigate and post? I should create one so that we can help people more. I'll let you know when I've got it completed! In the meantime, I hope the link above will be of use, and I again welcome you to the forum.

Thanks for thinking of a help page on learning to navigate! I'd been thinking of making one for awhile, so I'm glad that it might be of use to someone!

Bennettresearch

Politically Incorrect
I guess I will get it together eventually and have a proper profile. I started studying biblical prophecy around 1994 after a strange series of events (not supernatural, they were man made) put me in a homeless situation. As I was directing my energies to moving back to Seattle I had an epiphany and received all kinds of data that wasn't anything I had studied before. Thus I began to study Revelation and this led me to the other Prophets. What I have discovered is the ability to understand what the metaphors represent. This seems to get by a lot of people who claim to know. I'll gladly share this and all of you can critique it and give me feedback. Happy to be here

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
FeathersinHair said:
Are you looking for a page on how to navigate and post? I should create one so that we can help people more. I'll let you know when I've got it completed! In the meantime, I hope the link above will be of use, and I again welcome you to the forum.

Thanks for thinking of a help page on learning to navigate! I'd been thinking of making one for awhile, so I'm glad that it might be of use to someone!
I can lend you a compass, Feathers............:biglaugh:

QTpi

Mischevious One
Bennettresearch said:
I guess I will get it together eventually and have a proper profile. I started studying biblical prophecy around 1994 after a strange series of events (not supernatural, they were man made) put me in a homeless situation. As I was directing my energies to moving back to Seattle I had an epiphany and received all kinds of data that wasn't anything I had studied before. Thus I began to study Revelation and this led me to the other Prophets. What I have discovered is the ability to understand what the metaphors represent. This seems to get by a lot of people who claim to know. I'll gladly share this and all of you can critique it and give me feedback. Happy to be here
I'm looking forward to reading your posts on this!

Bennettresearch

Politically Incorrect
I am preparing a post for a thread on the book of Revelation. I want to keep it concise and not take up too much space. So........ anyone here give me bonehead instructions on how to create a thread?

Bennettresearch

Politically Incorrect
Oh, and by the way,

Thanx again everyone for the warm greetings. It will take a little time for me to get to know all of you so be patient with me.

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
If you want to post a thread, you just go to the section your thread fits in (since you say you're making one about Revelation, it sounds like Biblical debates would be most appropriate for it) and click the 'new thread' icon; don't worry if you mess up the first couple of times on thread placement, mods can move threads. :)

And don't worry about space! Feel free to ramble as much as you like :D

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Jensa said:
If you want to post a thread, you just go to the section your thread fits in (since you say you're making one about Revelation, it sounds like Biblical debates would be most appropriate for it) and click the 'new thread' icon; don't worry if you mess up the first couple of times on thread placement, mods can move threads. :)

And don't worry about space! Feel free to ramble as much as you like :D
Yea, just like Jensa does!:biglaugh: (Joke my friend - but I'm sure you realized that!)