• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

benjamin baruch and the day of the lord is at hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

cando

Dear Friends who are opposing Benjamin Baruch and his ‘hearing from God

It is a pleasure and a task of love that I present to you some truth from God’s word that dispels every and anything that has been said by Ozark Barbie and her hateful website.

It is clear in John 18 v 37 that only those of the truth hear His voice.

This is why Ozark Barbie (just the facts) (tell the truth) (linuxdude) (dukie) ( chaser) (she posts her hate with many names conspiring against God’s elect.) … this is why she does not believe that Benjamin hear’s God, because she herself cannot hear God, because she is not of the truth.
So please pray for Ozark Barbie, (Helen) and her husband (Alan) that they would be saved, repent and come to know Jesus Christ.

If you would like to read Benjamin Baruch’s book Go to
http://www.thedayofthelordisathand.com
He preaches repentance, fasting, and to seek God’s word for yourself regarding the end of this age. This book could save someone’s life!!!! God Bless You All….

Scriptures of LIFE
Jhn 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Pro 8:4 Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice [is] to the sons of man.

It’s very interesting that some say they do not hear the voice of God….
God’s word is very direct about those who don’t….hear
Jhn 18:37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

-That tells me directly that those who are not of the truth are the one’s saying that God does not speak to people!

Jhn 10:4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

YOU ARE NOT A SHEEP of CHRIST
You do not hear His voice
……….’’’’YOU’’’’ ARE THE WOLF. YOU HAVE JUST BEEN EXPOSED!

First voice/latter voice…
Exd 4:8 And it shall come to pass, if they will not believe thee, neither hearken to the voice of the first sign, that they will believe the voice of the latter sign.

Jer 32:23 And they came in, and possessed it; but they obeyed not thy voice, neither walked in thy law; they have done nothing of all that thou commandedst them to do: therefore thou hast caused all this evil to come upon them:

A dangerous place to be……………………………

Act 9:7 And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.
***************************************************************************************
Deception says that God only speaks softly…………….Here is the word of God!!!

Voice of mighty thunderings
Rev 19:5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.

Rev 19:6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

Rev 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

Angel with a loud voice
Rev 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

Great voice

Loud voice
Rev 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

Rev 7:2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

Rev 7:10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

Rev 8:13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

Act 10:13 And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.
Will you say as well that the Lord could not possibly have told Peter this?

Act 11:9 But the voice answered me again from heaven, What God hath cleansed, [that] call not thou common.

God answers us; God answers Benjamin Baruch. God speaks to him. This is not strange or false, this is God’s way, His word. How He has relationship with us.

http://www.thedayofthelordisathand.com
http://www.benjaminbaruch.com

Mar 1:11 And there came a voice from heaven, [saying], Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Luk 3:22 And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

Mar 9:7 And there was a cloud that overshadowed them: and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.

Hbr 3:7 Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice,…

Jhn 3:29 He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom's voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled.

Jer 22:21 I spake unto thee in thy prosperity; [but] thou saidst, I will not hear. This [hath been] thy manner from thy youth, that thou obeyedst not my voice.

Psa 106:25 But murmured in their tents, [and] hearkened not unto the voice of the LORD.

Jer 25:30 Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words, and say unto them, The LORD shall roar from on high, and utter his voice from his holy habitation; he shall mightily roar upon his habitation; he shall give a shout, as they that tread [the grapes], against all the inhabitants of the earth.

Isa 28:23 Give ye ear, and hear my voice; hearken, and hear my speech.

Isa 6:8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here [am] I; send me.

Psa 103:20 Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.

Jer 7:23 But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.

Jer 11:7 For I earnestly protested unto your fathers in the day [that] I brought them up out of the land of Egypt, [even] unto this day, rising early and protesting, saying, Obey my voice.

Hbr 12:26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.

Rev 10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

Rev 14:2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

Rev 14:7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Act 22:7 And I fell unto the ground, and heard a voice saying unto me, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

Is Saul a false prophet too because He heard God’s voice?

Ardhanariswar

I'm back!
just like the other nuts who run around screaming about the end of the world.

listen, if you want to know the truth, its within you.

believe in God and God only. God himself will reveal himself to you. you are individuals and you dont need to depend on prophets and psychos.

if not, be prepared to be lost in despair.

^^^ hows that?

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
***MOD POST***

Cando, is this Benjamin Baruch fellow and his followers up for debate, or are you trying to convert us all? What is the discussion issue here?

Oh, and let's leave out the personal attacks, please.

cando

Justthefacts, linuxdude, tellthetruth, ozarkbarbie (whatever) are all the same person, and apparantely Hell_en has never tested the message of Benjamin Baruch. Further, Ms. Barbie's own testimony evidences she lacks any spiritual discernment whatsoever. Here is an email which she wrote after being banned by one internet forum for her ongoing slander campaign against Baruch, in her own words, where she cited her own Christian Cult background...

"I have witnessed FIRST HAND false prophets from almost every denomination. I grew up playing with Jim and Tammy Bakker's children, I was later raised in Herbert Armstrong's World Wide Church of God, I knew Jan and Paul Crouch, spoke to them personally, watched their new TV station be built in Dallas, I spent time with RW Grant in Dallas - Grant had pulled me up from the congregation on LIVE TV, in front of MILLIONS of viewers and prophesied that the devil was trying to destroy ME and my KIDS. After the "prophesy" he pushed me to the floor (so that the viewers were thinking that I had been "slain by the spirit" - This was DECEPTION and after the show I was deeply embarrassed and I chased after him asking him why I was pushed - he literally ran into another room and one of his elders grabbed me. When 48 Hours aired Grant and Tilton as being FALSE PROPHETS, I literally cringed and prayed that MY OWN experience would not be replayed over 48 hours, as they were showing video clips of people being “healed”… My name on this forum is Ozarkbarbie.... Helen :mad: "

This is the background of Ms. Ozark Barbie. She has been passed from one Christian deception to another... Any Christian would be truly sorry for the abuse she suffered under the false shepards of these last days... unfortunately, Ms. Barbie has never learned true discernment from the Holy Spirit, and now she has decided to engage in a slander campaign against Benjamin Baruch, a man who is speaking the word of the Lord in this last hour. And what is the message that she is deriding so vehemently?

Baruch claims we are in the last days, and the church in America has been decieved regarding bible prophecy. Baruch also claims Micah 7 is prophetic and that there is no guide coming, and therefore the elect should not look unto man in this hour, but to God. Baruch does not lift himself up as a guide. Rather he tells everyone, you must learn to follow the Lord now. Go and see Baruch's message for yourself. www.benjaminbaruch.com You can listen to Baruch on his many national radio broadcasts, or watch an online video on his web site, and then make a decision for yourself.

The bible forbids us to make any judgment or hear any case agaisnt a brother except if the charges are in the mouth of two or three witnesses. Ozark Barbie, Tellthetruth, Justthefacts, Greggg, Linuxdude, ect are all the same person: Helen Cates of Roundrock Texas. She is falsely accusing the brethren with no evidence whatsoever. The word of God declares that in the last hour

"there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts. These be they who separate themselves, having not the Spirit." Jude 1:17

The Bible also declares the true message is:
"The wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, and easy to be entreated, full of mercy and good fruits... " James 3:17

Where is the purity, the peace full of mercy in the Ozark Barbie web site?

Thousands of lives have been changed by Baruch's book. Marriages healed, children saved, families are praying together again, people who never once fasted and prayed in their lives are seeking the Lord... this is what Helen Cates is attacking.... she should note...

"if this counsel be of men, it will come to nought, but if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it, otherwise you may be found to even to fight against God!" Acts 5:38-39

What is the hidden agenda of Ozark Barbie driving her to fight against God and his anointed in this last hour?.

There is no guide coming in this hour dear brethren. Look to your bible and learn to hear from the Lord, and by all means, don't look to a Barbie from the Ozark's whose accusations are just the hiss of the serpent....

zipo29

I was just looking over that site and it has some good points. The funny thing is that i looked under the FAQ page and it has a little diddy about justthefacts. We have a celebrity in the house :talk:

ozarkbarbie

Cando (Benjamin Baruch/Bill Brucks, etc. etc.),

Now look who's logging on under an alias?

We are not fooled, nor are we mocked.

This is the reason why I had exposed the FALSE MINISTRY of "The Day of the Lord is at Hand"...

1.) Self professed prophet caught in a lie more than once
2.) Self professed prophet arrogantly expects "followers" to NOT question him
3.) Harassing phone calls in the night to my home/frightening my children
4.) He links to AND refers his followers to a "latter day prophet" who is a CONVICTED PEDOPHILE!!!!!!
5.) He claims arrogantly to hear audibly from God/face to face
6.) Uses SCARE TACTICS to win over converts to HIS ministry

The desperation of this ministry is evident in how they attack back.

1.) My name (Helen) is dissected and they try to put emphasis on "Hell-en" like this is some sort of evidence that they are under spiritual warfare from the she-devil himself.

2.) Attack on my user handle (Ozarkbarbie) by claiming that I am the evil "Barbie" doll and that I am Jezebel.

3.) They use the fact that I have EXPOSED them as evidence that they are truly legit and that they are under satanic oppression.

4.) They post "messages from God" weekly on their website - Comparable to one's weekly HOROSCOPE (which has God saying nothing specific - just like horoscopes can be GENERALIZED and applied to ANYONE.)

The facts are:

ALL claims on the Ozarkbarbie website are FACTS and DOCUMENTATION for proof. The intent of this website is to provide evidence to those who wish to use DISCERNMENT and who wish to TEST the Baruch ministry – as God commands everyone to do.

Jesus says that His sheep will know his voice…

Baruch claims this is how “his god” speaks/acts:

1.) God yells at him
2.) God argues at him
3.) God makes mistakes
4.) God gives him stock tips
5.) God can make a mess of things

Does this really sound like the God that you know?

My message to the Baruch ministries:

It is never too late to admit a mistake. You have hinted numerous times on your emails that a person could still be a “prophet” if they lie or make a mistake. If you really believe that, than come forward and admit that you have falsified information about witnessing something on LARRY KING LIVE. Any intelligent thinking person will realize that the government could NOT erase the evidence on TV – considering it happened on LIVE TV and with MILLIONS of witnesses. You have only had 1 person come forward (that you’ve documented on your site.) This Jan lady had emailed me months earlier and said she did not “know” you, and yet she was listed on your site as a “friend of the family”… when I pointed this out, you had immediately erased the evidence of her alliance.

This also (act of deception) erased the last of my faith and willingness to listen to your “credibility”… Will the Baruch ministries lay claim to have NOT linked to the (false prophet) convicted pedophile?

Find in the bible where a “prophet” can engage in lies and deceptions. Also, your agents like to point out that all people should “ignore” the inconsistencies, but to LISTEN to YOUR message.

Sorry, but the Bible is sufficient enough- without your help. To blindly follow after YOUR message, would be as foolhardy as those who had blindly followed after Jim Jones. He had promised a utopia. You promise the same. I see posts from your agents calling this country FILTHY AMERICA – Spreading hate and discontent over this country. Acting self-righteously like being an “American” is evil and how we should all just pack and run. Unbelievable!

As a United States Veteran, I am appalled at the words that your followers use against this country. Please let’s not insult our servicemen and women who are RIGHT NOW risking their lives and representing our country. Shall we repeat history and give them the same reception as we did our Vietnam vets?

God Bless America! It’s not perfect, but it’s home sweet home. Let’s not run from our problems.

People need to be aware that you are telling them that God wants us to FLEE AMERICA and to hide in ISRAEL – this is NOT biblical. This is very dangerous teaching!! We are to ONLY fear the Lord. Those in Christ have nothing to fear over what is happening in our country. The book of Revelations holds the answers we seek. We should pray for our country, and for our leaders.

Why have YOU not left this country yet? Your prophet pedophile friend, RG Stair http://www.rickross.com/groups/rgstair.html
Insists that his flock sell everything they have and to follow after him. Isn’t this what you are doing? Your ministry claims that anyone who goes against you or questions you is divisive and satanic (and by the numerous emails I receive, ANYONE who questions your authority gets kicked off your website and banned.) This type of tactic is obviously your ONLY defense. If you wish to truly defend your ministry, than use the SWORD OF TRUTH!

http://home.austin.rr.com/ozarkbarbie/

ozarkbarbie

Also Benjamin Baruch (Cando),

This is the FIRST time I've posted on this site! Why can't you just admit that OTHERS see through your deception, rather than thinking only TWO people stand against you? People need to see how ridiculous and desperate your ministry is to attack/dissect someone's given name. Helen versus Hell_en? This is actually comical. That's about as idiotic as me dissecting "Bar_uch" and hinting that this is a spiritual revelation that YOU go to bars!

Status
Not open for further replies.