• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Beltane is Upon Us!

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
I plan to kindle my first backyard fire of the year, burn my Winter King effigy and erect (teehee) a new Summer King with offerings and libations.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
On the 5th, weather permitting. I will light my first outdoor fire of the season and give burnt offerings. I will also blast pagan music loudly and annoy my neighbors while I dance around the fire.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
The festivities begin tonight.

First I prepare a music playlist to commemorate the occasion, as I usually do at certain points throughout the year. Around nightfall I will max out on certain lifts and body exercises, and time my 2 mile, to see where I am at physically at this point in time of 2022.

Then, food and drink, and whatever comes next throughout the night.

Tomorrow I will create some epic spiritual/ religious art, and continue on as a sort of part 2 version of today.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Imma probably have a quiet celebration. I live in a group home so no fire
Actually...today some hard events happened. I don't think I'll be in a celebrating mood tommorrow. I'm not going to publicly mention what's going on but if anyone wants to send positive vibes, spells, and/or prayers for strength, protection and mental healing my way it'd be appreciated. That goes to everyone not just those of this DIR.

I'll try to leave a few offerings tommorrow to the gods maybe try to light a candle and listen to music but honestly I feel numb tonight. My mind is worn and I don't know how long it'll be that way I doubt I'll sleep tonight. Hopefully I'll feel better tommorrow.

Last edited:

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
So I did my ritual indoors as we are having an unseasonably wet and cool spring. So my first ritual fire will have to wait until midsummer.