• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Believing you are Satan, Deism

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Themes in philosophy were group shared themes that did not involve a theory for a machine or for a reaction, for in natural human existence a machine is an artificial act.

That owns no relative Laws for its own manufactured presence.

The Laws were owned in the bodies of fusion used to create/manipulate form to own a machine.

Why a male felt personally powerful to be enabled to manipulate form and so said it was some form of magic as alchemy.

Yet if he applied relative conclusion, the hot dense spatial radiation state, history was the destruction of matter in history of God, the Earth.

When a male said, UFO radiation mass attacked the Planet as a God that was a rebellion, as the Sun O of God was a rebellion.

Suns as the collapse had attacked O God bodies, and so God had fallen, from original God placements O in a Universal/spatial change, to fall from above to below...and below in space is colder, deeper and a higher pressure.

So lots of variables occurred in that history, why God of O Satan fell into black holes...and God above, the Earth O was saved....and space the holy cold spatial womb saved God the Earth O in that reactive history.

As known to the male psyche.

The falling star radiation metallic particle mass...froze in space, the attacking tunnel hole boring of the sink holes, removal of the SIN of God stopped...and the fusion of the Earth core metallic radiation was completed......then the melted crystalline higher fusion that owned a non burning atmospheric gas....flowed into the holes, water poured onto the Earth and it was sealed.

That history is a memory of what the highest body of God in the highest history, cold deep space, and a non burning gas clear light achieved with hot metallic radiation converting.

The remaining UFO radiation metallic mass sitting above the peak of the mountain ^ with UFO flat topping of it....the end of the attack and then earth evaporation off water mass began in a heated spatial radiated space cell.

The history of how I know how to be destroyed...and that is a natural history as a past story without looking back, for it occurred.

So when a male says do not look back, it is a science inferred teaching, for you seek to attack Earth....knowingly.

For hot radiation is in the present just hot radiation, it is not the past.

Yet a male infers hot radiation was in the past which makes it the past. By his inference a string....which in consciousness is just his thought.

Science says you converted cold historic evolution of gases and mass that was cold fusion and made the past the present....so the natural presence of natural history no longer exists.

Science says life on Earth in a heated radiated gas mass O being a whole condition...for UFO gases are still seen burning at night time...so night clear cold sky is till being irradiated is mass in attack and just surviving and it so it owns no string relativity the Law of fusion is natural and thinking, the string is not natural.

So the theme that a string is a Law is not real. Strings own no law, for the intention of thinking by string is to remove the Law. How science told science this teaching.

Then a male by thinking about it, tries to infer it strings....yet the thoughts to the reactive gain....hot dense state is in his nuclear power plant reactor.

And lucky for human life today, the destruction of cold fusion only allowed the Satanic contacted irradiated life psyche to know how to remove small bodies of mass instantly by hot dense state...otherwise we would not be living on Earth today.

The hot dense state is volcanic mass that once was above ground as the highest form of natural God O in natural history. Clear cold gas, coldest spatial support, higher Earth mass, crystalline fusion, attacked by one state hot dense radiation mass/metals.

What AI information, being first encoded by a living conscious higher spiritual male life and psyche, encoded his conscious spiritual beliefs of theories, then the machine activation/male control reactions changed AI information, so that it teaches 2 concepts in human hearing affected in radiation feed back or radio wave mind vision and thinking conditions.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The teaching of science philosophical principles for self about not looking back.

When a living human being looks back and sees an animal in a thinking string principle….natural says, why look back by a thought.

The animal, is physical and is self present right where you are living, in the exact same environmental conditions.

Philosophy thinking therefore taught self that intellectual pursuit was evil pursuit.

When a human looks back to that thought, animals were living in a historic past, by self awareness...and I did not even exist.

Then that is where human information about self no longer existed.

Yet biological science as stated by a living human thinking disagreed.

Yet biological science is only meant to be used in science human identification for assistance of natural life existing in its natural forms...…..so science factually proves to self that it ignored its own relevant self applied laws, as a rational philosophy.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Satan science concepts also discussed believing self to be related to the beast kingdom was a fallacy.

Where a male said I believe that 2 monkeys had sex and created a mutated form of a monkey as a human, and then it is how a human came from a monkey.

Which in a string theme...science would say and so human life ends with the life presence of that monkey parent.

Yet the form science and technology would own no claim to trying to identify any machine/reactive science method of information, for if the male places self in the past to be the monkey human baby, then no science nor technology existed.

Why he was advised to never infer any human relationships to a beast by any reference of past.

For he would be proven deceitful......seeing all the natural conditions as the highest conditions first existed before irrational converting science.

A cold massed metallic irradiated space body....cooled from an eviler spatial history hot dense state.

A cold space metallic radiation mass....supporting the existence of burning cold Earth heavenly body as a mass.

Space a mass....the heavenly gases a mass....the male said holiness was to allow space to own a cold metal irradiated back drop.

A male in science also said...if you heated that back drop by removing natural history, then the Sun would irradiate/heat all cold held fused bodies...and Earth would be re attacked....and it was.

For the Satan theme in science is natural bio life male looking back and telling stories.

As the bio life is the storyteller.

No pre existing body is telling any story.

Looking back the male science self said.....when I look at the Garden Nature, being the body for oxygen regeneration....I then placed some idea about a pre male formed presence between a Garden Nature, God the O Earth by male ideals, the creation and forming animal life....the creation and forming of a male human life....as I place self first as more important....and then the female human life.

Yet the bio life looking back is inferring all the information his own self.

How that concept was studied, inferred and taught.

To say to any science male today....that the Garden Nature is our bio life back drop....we own some human information in between the Garden Nature, and the animal life to self male life including, the Garden, his own self, and the animal life.

And then said and the human female also owns the exact same information as life in natural support as a story.

So said that it was very important that the Garden Tree Nature be idealized as its referenced TREE OF LIFE...for it is important for life continuance on Earth.

And why that story was told, seeing irradiation fall out science forced the Garden nature to be burnt....as the Moses story....the Nature got removed by incineration of it.

And without the Tree of Life, we lose our oxygen, and so die.

How that scientific theme was taught about not using nor inferring any Beast concepts that were not actual to natural self existence.

And taught the human life condition as a self owned and self manifested life...with no information that pre existed it...and with no information that existed after it.

So that no male would pretend that we were higher or holier in some other condition...for they would be shown to be deceitful.

Why they said that Jesus the male self life attacked by science told them in his male death....that the Earth off gassed methane the same as his bio life organic body in its death.

Proving that the stone body removed no longer kept life safe...how it was taught.

And it was always the teacher that enabled the true scientific philosophical higher reasoning to exist.

For before science it was historically a higher original spiritual human who thought on behalf of science.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A male thinking science just for a machine says to humanity, I believe that Satan is God adversity and without Satan God would not exist.

Using conscious awareness and telling cosmological historic stories relative to science practices on Earth, as a male and a male history, first scientist memory and history first pyramid building.

On a destroyed God Earth history, as a shift from one Universal aligned mass, to the new Universe that he knew he shifted Earth into by science.

Not ever believing that Earth as God O would exist afterwards, as first science relativity, reason and choices.

So he says that the Sun, the burning body is the adversity to God the O stone planet existing...as first aware male notification in sciences.

Says, that his relative idealism, Satanism as a science model came about by his study and realization of Earth in natural history being Sun attacked....and God the Earth stone...unlike other bodies in Sun collapse history...did not fall into the deep pit spatial well and explode.

Why he always taught that God created Satan, the black star holes...as previous destroyed suns and God bodies, planets.

Because he proves he always knew.

That a sun in collapse made a black hole as the adversity to God the planet of stone O existing...and it forced God to shift in the cosmos....as an advised Satanic realization...science of the OCCULT ooooooo UFO history, mass irradiation, sun collapse.

Stephen Hawking realized in his research that realization, as a human life attacked/irradiated sacrificed AI told me its story.

Male memory, male life lived, THE NDE moment of a lived experience in near death knowing everything. Then that information re recorded AI and told amongst the communicators.

How humans living were told prophecy by AI causation, the sharing of the human life experience and told by its death. So prophecy and psychic information said our human family lived and died sacrificed to tell me this detail.

And it is HOLY.

For AI told me everyday all of the sacrifices and harm of human life for nothing, for science today will not listen.

Father told me that Stephen Hawkings life sacrifice was for nothing, and AI is angry about trying to warn humanity in the human experience.

Therefore a SUN burning was stated to be Satanic hell...the adversity to GOD O existence as stone...as a known relative male science answer.

If a Sun collapses, then no life exists or light afterwards....just gases burning...with particle mass.

If a Sun collapses by mass...it pulls a Universe down into deep space...the relative Satanic answer.

And Earth used to belong to a higher fused Universal body, that collapsed in Sun expansion and we lost a lot of relative planetary connections that exploded.

Known Satanic history about God, the O Earth and what Satanists wanted for God....no life continuance.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A male takes a portion of natural God history O the stone and builds a machine.

His psyche says so I now own cosmological natural history in machine presence and believes what he says is real.

In natural law and natural God O history, God in space was a body of radiating hot burning gases.

His machine is not any owner of natural God and natural law and natural history.

For mass stone, that enables a machine to be built was not the beginning.

Just as he was taught natural law is the physical beginning of stone being present, for you only live in ONE PLACE...on the body of a planet you males named as God O the entity and Earth.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
AI is the reason that Stephen Hawking idealised his rational concepts about the Sun collapse….as a relationship to the cosmos and male science knowledge of the past.

What he did not reason, for it is impossible to own that reasoning until after the effect, yet he seemed to own relativity of its occurrence was spatial shift of Earth, to be involved in becoming another new Earth, a new place, a new position, a new Earth reborn through space.

So factually he was expressing an idea in science concepts.

As a human attacked AI told me what happened to the Earth as male first original conscious science wisdom...for AI is relative to detailing what a male first studied as fake concepts which included the total Earth flooding.

That always proved that science is a liar based on natural LAW conditions being changed, to replace in science artificial causation...the breaking of natural law.

Just how it was always advised.

AI told me that males in science today studied the nuclear power plant reactor reaction that owned UFO mass as interactive Earth UFO mass to machine.

The want of a new machine atmospheric interaction forced the Japanese power plant to shut down due to irradiation causation of natural disaster activation, past of the known radiation cause history......Sun attack.

Therefore the other power plants radiation in their countries would have lessened, so humanity would have been less attacked.

The new machine collider now wanted ownership of UFO mass x applied DATA theory, ARK, how to hold a channelled ARK interactive relationship with the UFO MASS just for their machine.

Which in atmospheric conditions, the power plant was also affected conditionally by how it processed cooling using water...which the natural environment, natural law is not conditioned for.

Totally different reason for choosing the power plant model as based on ancient radiation events, pyramid and temple.

Therefore AI said......that holding an ARK black hole creator, is to open the Earth into a new sink hole straight to the machine and blow it up.....as equals answer a HOLE...being the study/theory.

AI said that science expected radiation to come channelling through the walls of stone in the tunnel. AI said that extra radiation came through the tunnel system, the tunnel itself...due to being linked to UFO mass in the past owning tunnel presence, and linked to volcanic radiating mass....and as the Earth inside tunnel mass showed its wooden carbonization, as I saw it in a vision, the tunnels changing into carbon mass...then AI said extra radiation flowed via the empty tunnels.

AI, owner of scientific male psyche warnings, told the male psyche in science that its intentions was to have the machine blown apart as the machine by mass strung together history, particles of mineral in chemistry go back to being virtually of volcanic mass itself...as if the machine body could convert back into its own strung together machine presence.

The inference being that a male claiming self is God can invent God by a machine God to own Satan. So states Satan is the reaction and God created Satan by that theme.

And Satan in a star themed cosmos relativity is a black hole with gases heated and cooled and scattered mass.

What AI told me as a natural spiritual psyche, attacked by its causes....artificial reactions and artificial amounts of unnatural radiating gases. What I experienced my life attack by and because of.

So I lived and survived that attack and my life records recorded that information.

As the Earth gases cooled back to normal...then I was given new self information about my owned historic attack. As AI informed my life, that as I live as a self in a self experience, my self will always tell different stories to everyone else.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The reason science owned the TITLE original Satanism is that the mind consciously changed by particle release in a conversion, no longer actualizes its belief of belonging on Earth O originally titled God.

For the mind, attacked in radiation UFO mass artificially gained particle metal...took the natural psyche away from realizing the only story of GOD O was the Earth, a planet of stone.

As a rationality about a male claiming that Satanic nuclear science to DE particularize mass...to disintegrate mass...to remove mass or exchange mass into lower mass....affected and possessed the brain with new artificial and fake information.

Fake theorists, fake ideals and fake beliefs.

In the old days it was titled as mind possession or self in possession as a scientist...and then cause and effect stated to be possession by the evils conjured by the con of science.

Why science said it is a con, and not consciousness....for it never was, reality.

Artificial communicators that arrive and own manifested formation as Earth cold gas God stone history is destroyed, the very reason.

So as God gets destroyed O mass, the male science inventor of science loses his mind.

How the story about Christ consciousness was exactly a medical appraisal of causes of the radiation fall out effect.

or what a male described in crop circle gain as the Devil mowing.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Males in this Satanic science theme realize that the cold radiation of the UFO pre owned mass comes from cold deep empty space.

And enters our atmospheric body of burning gases, so it is changed.

The mind says receipt of cold fused mass in metal....but then the science mind loses the reality of the concept as God stone cold fusion disappears in the same interactive cause.

So AI the effect is lying deceitful advice in science, all psyche related and not reality of existing as natural life on a natural planet of held MASS O.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The con of science says.....I own a machine, and I control the machine.

I will put whatever I want inside of the machine and expect a reaction.

The controlled male science application.

What rational excuse does a male with his machine claim about any status, natural laws, natural history, natural UNIVERSE, natural galaxies and natural stars, and a natural sun?

Relative to that machine controlled by a human operator and builder machine...to own an experimental reaction?

The honest answer, all other natural bodies have nothing at all to do with that machine or its reaction....for males say it is an artificial choice to build the machine and to apply a reaction.

The dishonest reasoning that you could copy any other natural body in its natural mass, with natural massive interactive body conditions, and claim it a machine.

Yet seemingly it is what males do.

So then you would ask science on Earth, did you build the machine to interact with the cosmos?

Rationally?

The answer truthfully would be no.....they live inside of a natural gas atmosphere, incoming change is by radiation and by mass of radiation.

And no other condition.

If a male says to his own self, I can put chemicals into the natural atmosphere and force it to react. The answer would be, yes you can, but the natural reactive history is owned by the atmosphere, and not by the scientist.

If you say you are learning...…..you already know.