• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What people do is that they create their own religions. They create the religion the way they want things to be, not the way God wants things to be. They hate God's word, they hate God, they hate Jesus. These are those who claim they love Jesus, but they don't. Everyone has a picture of Jesus in their minds: what he looks like, what he thinks and believes, what he does, what he wants people to believe and do. And if someone comes along who is the real Jesus and he doesn't "fit the picture" they would kill him, that is if he is telling the truth. If Jesus were to come back to this earth like he did before "they" would kill him el pronto. One can not teach damnable heresies day and night and be a real Christian, which is what all the false Christians do. They teach these damnable heresies as if Christ believes them, this is a capital crime.

God's love is not unconditional. Where people get this ridiculous idea I have no idea. There is nowhere in the Bible (that is the King James Bible) that teaches that God's love is unconditional. The Bible teaches over and over again that if one does not do God's will that person is rejected. "Make a chain: for the land is full of bloody crimes, and the city is full of violence. Wherefore I will bring the worst of the heathen , and they shall possess their houses...." Ezekiel 23 and 24. And is it not so? Sounds like London (and America!). "If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love." Saint John 15:10. You will notice that the love of Jesus is conditional, that in order for Jesus to love someone they must obey God's commandments. For God to love you, you must obey the commandments, and for you to love God you must obey the commandments, it is the same thing.

I was not brought up in any church, or any particular religion, only the King James Bible is my religion, it is the only religion I believe, it is proven to me to be the Word of God, and if you don't believe it too bad. And the preachers don't believe it either, that is why they write their own bibles that are full of lies. They claim they are just getting rid of the "thees and thous", don't believe this lie, they change many words which cover up the truth. This is their reason for being: to cover up the truth of God. "For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many." St. Matthew 24:5. Who are they?

Races? What races? God only created one man. So there you are, take it or leave it, I don't care.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
What people do is that they create their own religions. They create the religion the way they want things to be, not the way God wants things to be. They hate God's word, they hate God, they hate Jesus. These are those who claim they love Jesus, but they don't. Everyone has a picture of Jesus in their minds: what he looks like, what he thinks and believes, what he does, what he wants people to believe and do. And if someone comes along who is the real Jesus and he doesn't "fit the picture" they would kill him, that is if he is telling the truth. If Jesus were to come back to this earth like he did before "they" would kill him el pronto. One can not teach damnable heresies day and night and be a real Christian, which is what all the false Christians do. They teach these damnable heresies as if Christ believes them, this is a capital crime.

God's love is not unconditional. Where people get this ridiculous idea I have no idea. There is nowhere in the Bible (that is the King James Bible) that teaches that God's love is unconditional. The Bible teaches over and over again that if one does not do God's will that person is rejected. "Make a chain: for the land is full of bloody crimes, and the city is full of violence. Wherefore I will bring the worst of the heathen , and they shall possess their houses...." Ezekiel 23 and 24. And is it not so? Sounds like London (and America!). "If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love." Saint John 15:10. You will notice that the love of Jesus is conditional, that in order for Jesus to love someone they must obey God's commandments. For God to love you, you must obey the commandments, and for you to love God you must obey the commandments, it is the same thing.

I was not brought up in any church, or any particular religion, only the King James Bible is my religion, it is the only religion I believe, it is proven to me to be the Word of God, and if you don't believe it too bad. And the preachers don't believe it either, that is why they write their own bibles that are full of lies. They claim they are just getting rid of the "thees and thous", don't believe this lie, they change many words which cover up the truth. This is their reason for being: to cover up the truth of God. "For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many." St. Matthew 24:5. Who are they?

Races? What races? God only created one man. So there you are, take it or leave it, I don't care.

How does this influence someone who cannot hate a god who does not exist?

What would this mean to him and how would you show him meaning behind scripture without saying he hates something he knows nothing about?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member

Hatred of God and Jesus? You are way over-dramatizing simple lack of belief.

Hatred of God and Jesus? You are way over-dramatizing simple lack of belief.[/QUOTEseem
I seem to remember they nailed Jesus to a cross and murdered him. I don't know what your definition of hate is, but nailing someone to a cross and murdering them fairly well covers it I think.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
You can't be serious. That's the best you've got for asserting that atheists hate your God and Jesus -- that Romans (who were most likely religious) crucified Jesus for -- as they thought -- "trying to steal their province from them"? That's the best you've got?

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
I seem to remember they nailed Jesus to a cross and murdered him. I don't know what your definition of hate is, but nailing someone to a cross and murdering them fairly well covers it I think.
who is "they" in your above quoted post?

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
no emotional ties to it, there is simply no evidence for Jesus existing.

why is the bible evidence?

The story of the bible builds off of a pattern, and each new author kept furthering the story based on the previous pattern.

where is the obvious proof?