• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Belief O Matic

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm always a secular humanist. Even though I'm not! (But was spelled correctly at least...)

I can see how I confuse the quiz. Philosophies in Advaita Vedanta are not all that different than those of Mahayana Buddhism. I think my transtheistic views also tip the scales toward Buddhism in the quiz.

Clizby Wampuscat

I'm surprised there's no thread about it already. Unless my search skills fail...

Well I understand that not everyone would want to share their results but for others it can be good fun or even a surprise of which results we get. Puts things into perspectives for seekers. Well, I'll start!

Post your top scores, I'll post my top 5!

Sikhism (100%)
Reform Judaism (95%)
Orthodox Judaism (88%)
Baha'i Faith (80%)
Unitarian Universalism (80%)

Well Islam isn't there... I'm not going to rule it out entirely but perhaps it's time to focus on other ones (Sikhism :cool:).

Now you take the test! HERE!
Mostly just interested in what it would say.

Secular Humanism 10%
Atheism 10%
Unitarian Universalism 9%
Theravada Buddhism 7%
Liberal Quakerism 6%

The first two are the ones I actually identify with. Not sure about liberal Quakerism. Atheism is not a worldview so it should not be on the list. Secular Humanism is.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
And today, I'm back to being a Mahayana Buddhist (and it's still misspelled)...

View attachment 59145

Maybe someday I'll be Hindu. :p

I'd share my full results, but they're not getting my email address.
And today I'm a Taoist.
1689960932566.png

Still hoping to be a Hindu at some point...

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
My closest match was "Liberal Quaker" and my wife's closest was "Sikhism". I wanted her to convert because I really love their food. Hey, I have my priorities. :)