• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Belief and Imagination

Workman

UNIQUE
Btw!! It’s not confusing..your lack of faith!.has made you lost..there’s a reason why you get confused

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Btw!! It’s not confusing..

It's extremely confusing.
You're using english words, but the way you string them together in what are supposed to be sentences, makes no sense.

I'ld go ahead and assume that English isn't your native language and that you simply aren't very good at it. Then again, your previous posts were somewhat understandable.

I'm not trying to troll you or whatever.... I'm not playing games or playing stupid. I honestly cannot make any sense of the words you are stringing together into what are supposed to be sentences.

It reads like total gibberish.

your lack of faith!

I don't think my lack of faith has anything to do with you stringing words together in such a way that they make no grammatical sense at all.

.has made you lost..there’s a reason why you get confused

And the reason is having to read gibberish and trying to decipher it.

Either you start making an effort or I'll just call it quits, because this is completely pointless.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Nor wonder!..that explains it

What explains, what?

The least you could do is explain what you mean by that sentence........
Or aren't you interested in having people actually understand what you are trying to say?

Because in that case, please say so, so that I can stop wasting my time by trying to have a conversation with someone who isn't interested in 2-way communication.

Workman

UNIQUE
It's extremely confusing.
You're using english words, but the way you string them together in what are supposed to be sentences, makes no sense.

I'ld go ahead and assume that English isn't your native language and that you simply aren't very good at it. Then again, your previous posts were somewhat understandable.

I'm not trying to troll you or whatever.... I'm not playing games or playing stupid. I honestly cannot make any sense of the words you are stringing together into what are supposed to be sentences.

It reads like total gibberish.

I don't think my lack of faith has anything to do with you stringing words together in such a way that they make no grammatical sense at all.

And the reason is having to read gibberish and trying to decipher it.

Either you start making an effort or I'll just call it quits, because this is completely pointless.
You right! You are pointless if you don’t know what subjective means

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
You right! You are pointless if you don’t know what subjective means

I know what the word "subjective" means. It's an adjective.
But you used it as a noun.... Hence the confusion.

You said "Work on your subjective buddy."
I don't know what "subjective" means in that sentence.

So, are you going to clarify or not?

Workman

UNIQUE
I know what the word "subjective" means. It's an adjective.
But you used it as a noun.... Hence the confusion.

You said "Work on your subjective buddy."
I don't know what "subjective" means in that sentence.

So, are you going to clarify or not?
Yes correct! Same thing and it’s a noun

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Subjective is where your emotions are held!

Euh.....
I'm guessing you really mean another word. No idea which though....

"Subjective" is an adjective. It is not a thing that "holds" whatever, nore is it a noun.

adjective
1. existing in the mind; belonging to the thinking subject rather than to the object of thought (opposed to objective).
2. pertaining to or characteristic of an individual; personal; individual: a subjective evaluation.
3. placing excessive emphasis on one's own moods, attitudes, opinions, etc.; unduly egocentric.
4. Philosophy . relating to or of the nature of an object as it is known in the mind as distinct from a thing in itself.
5. relating to properties or specific conditions of the mind as distinguished from general or universal experience.
6. pertaining to the subject or substance in which attributes inhere; essential.

Workman

UNIQUE
Euh.....
I'm guessing you really mean another word. No idea which though....

"Subjective" is an adjective. It is not a thing that "holds" whatever, nore is it a noun.

adjective
1. existing in the mind; belonging to the thinking subject rather than to the object of thought (opposed to objective).
2. pertaining to or characteristic of an individual; personal; individual: a subjective evaluation.
3. placing excessive emphasis on one's own moods, attitudes, opinions, etc.; unduly egocentric.
4. Philosophy . relating to or of the nature of an object as it is known in the mind as distinct from a thing in itself.
5. relating to properties or specific conditions of the mind as distinguished from general or universal experience.
6. pertaining to the subject or substance in which attributes inhere; essential.
Whoops..correct it’s an adjective..I’m tryna keep up with you..but my typing is slow

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Yes correct! Same thing and it’s a noun

????

How is that a response to what you are replying to?

I also find it hilarious how you first say "that's correct!" and then proceed with disagreeing. :rolleyes:

I think this conversation is over.
Clearly you're not interested in proper 2-way communication. Or maybe you are, but I'm sorry, your posts are so chaotically and grammatically unreadable and confusing that I lost interest.

Workman

UNIQUE
????

How is that a response to what you are replying to?

I also find it hilarious how you first say "that's correct!" and then proceed with disagreeing. :rolleyes:

I think this conversation is over.
Clearly you're not interested in proper 2-way communication. Or maybe you are, but I'm sorry, your posts are so chaotically and grammatically unreadable and confusing that I lost interest.
I somehow had noun in my head and typing for letters got muddled

Workman

UNIQUE
Ok

having a complete faith is believing in something...
What is your meaning with faith?
Your meaning with faith and the rest are all wrong!! Hence why you do not understand..

You have three ways of getting to work
1. Bus
2. Train
3. Car

If you choose your car..it means your faith has directed it to that..
And a car is a fact..right?

This is what I meant having faith in facts

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Ok

having a complete faith is believing in something...
What is your meaning with faith?

So what does it mean to "believe in a car"?
It makes no sense to me.

In a car, to do what?

It seems to me you need to answer that question in order to make your question sensible.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
First of all, can you please try to just write up your stuff in a single post, instead of spreading them out over multiple ones where you always just reply to your own last post? It's very confusing to read through and annoying to respond to... Thanks.

You have three ways of getting to work
1. Bus
2. Train
3. Car

If you choose your car..it means your faith has directed it to that..

Errrrr..... no.

I go to work by car. Not because of anything related to "faith". But rather because of reasons like:
- by car it takes me 9 minutes, while by bus it takes me 40 minutes (no direct line) and there aren't even any trains that I can take.
- I like driving a car and I loath public transport
- I need the freedom of jumping into my car to get to a client quickly when there is a problem, without having to organize my day around public transport schedules.

None of this has anything to do with "faith".
None of these reasons are because "i believe in a car" (a statement, btw, that still seems nonsensical to me... it doesn't mean anything... believe in a car, to do what?)

And a car is a fact..right?

No. A car is an object, a mechanical device intended for transportation/travel.
It is a fact that a car is a vehicle used for travel.

Also, I don't "believe in facts". I just accept facts. I base my beliefs on facts. I don't "believe in facts".
Again a sentence that seems nonsensical to me.

This is what I meant having faith in facts

As expected, it doesn't make any sense.