• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

being Part of god

azeriphaile

I have always been involved in christianity as part of my up bringing and have always been told what god wants of me and how i will be punnished if i don't
and i never beleived that GOD could posible be this close minded why would god give us the great gift of free will and then seek to controle it through damnation
on my own and in my own research i have found a new idea the idea that we are not so much gods subjects but part of god itself meaning endowed with the ability to created and destroy just as god not to say is not all powereful just to say that we are far more connected to god then conventional religious thought may say
because conventional religion would call this blasphemy but at the same time how could free will work with judgment rather it is you a part of god that judges your self right or wrong
Any thoughts....