• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Behold: The Prince of Darkness second edition

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
I wanted to post this to inform people that I hope to put a new edition of my book out asap. The first was my maiden voyage into writing, editing, and publishing a book. While I am extremely proud of it and do recommend it for research on Setianism / The LHP, I'd like to make it a bit more smooth, add some more comparisons, clean up the history section and add to it, address objections I have received, and a list of Prince/Princesses of Darkness with descriptions. So the reason I am posting this is so those who enjoyed the book are aware, and those looking to buy it not immediately may wish to wait a short while. After that the text will be done and I'll move on to other works!

Thank you guys and gals for the overwhelming support I've received in this venture. If you own a copy, maybe we can work something out for you to get the second edition free or as close as possible (I don't control publishing costs etc for books sadly), or at the very least a PDF edition. Just PM me. If you have any questions please let me know.

Xeper! Like the name of Set, so too may your Name endure!

Kapalika

Premium Member
I hadn't read the first edition, but when the second comes out I think I'll buy a copy. Setianism isn't an area I'm too versed in so it would be worth the read and I think there is a lack of books on the topic that aren't from one of the key people who started it.

Uh, prince of darkness? Isn't there four? You should probably do more research, I'm not even a Satanist and I know that...

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Uh, prince of darkness? Isn't there four? You should probably do more research, I'm not even a Satanist and I know that...

Are you speaking of the Four Crown Princes of Hell? LHP but a different tradition.

Kapalika

Premium Member
Oh ok. *shrugs*. Prince of Darkness = Ozzy?

More like the Egyptian god Set. Admittedly, it is kind of unfortunate, but they actually mean Prince as in "first". I'm not sure which came first but it was pretty close that the term was first used and when Ozzy got the nickname.

I personally think "The First of Darkness" sounds pretty primordial and ****** (cool) but that's just me.