• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Before the MAGA hats celebrate.....

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Ah so back to the laugh of denial?

Your constant babbling about denial is irritating. Deny what? What am I denying? Can you articulate a coherent sentence so I can answer that question and move on to relevant things on this subject?

That there are extreme organizations like the Nation of Islam? Sure. I've been answered this long ago elsewhere online and offline. What does that prove? There are extremist organizations in almost every facet of society. The difference between the Nation of Islam and the Klu Klux Cowards is that the NOI is the result of centuries of white supremacy and oppression. It is a monster that the system of white supremacy has created through the subjugation of oppressive laws like Jim Crow and the like. Similarly, the Black Panthers which were more moderately nationalistic was created due to the system of white supremacy and oppression. Groups like the Klan, and other right-wing organizations were created to promote the system of oppression and white supremacy. They advocated for advantages for whites that were already in place!

I'm sure that didn't answer my question but that little tid bit is to help you understand something now go ahead and please solve the ridiculousness of proclaiming this nonsense of denial.

Last edited:

Shad

Veteran Member
Your constant babbling about denial is irritating. Deny what? What am I denying? Can you articulate a coherent sentence so I can answer that question and move on to relevant things on this subject?

Hilarious considering you were the one replying with "LOL". Try again son. More so you couldn't figure out "LOL" suggests anything except agreement? Interesting....

That there are extreme organizations like the Nation of Islam? Sure. I've been answered this long ago elsewhere online and offline. What does that prove?

It shows "All racists are Trump supporters" is false.

There are extremist organizations in almost every facet of society. The difference between the Nation of Islam and the Klu Klux Cowards is that the NOI is the result of centuries of white supremacy and oppression.

Racism is still racism.

It is a monster that the system of white supremacy has created through the subjugation of oppressive laws like Jim Crow and the like.

Nope. White supremists didn't create their scripture nor force it's members to embrace racist doctrine. Your excuses for racism has been noted and reflects a mindset that will excuse actions from their own group. Something you often level at Trump supporters. Hilarious how much of your criticism reflects your own mindset. Perhaps your criticism reflects an issue in your mind in which you embrace the very thing you speak out against.

Similarly, the Black Panthers which were more moderately nationalistic was created due to the system of white supremacy and oppression. Groups like the Klan, and other right-wing organizations were created to promote the system of oppression and white supremacy. They advocated for advantages for whites that were already in place!

It does not excuse racism. Your excuses have been noted.

I'm sure that didn't answer my question but that little tid bit is to help you understand something now go ahead and please solve this ridiculousness nonsense of denial.

Yes you make excuses for your own in-group racists. Noted.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Hilarious considering you were the one replying with "LOL". Try again son. More so you couldn't figure out "LOL" suggests anything except agreement? Interesting....

I laughed before your assumption to think you're being clever is comical which was the thing I was "LOL'ing."

It shows "All racists are Trump supporters" is false.

Well there is plenty of evidence....How about starting with David Duke's support of Trump and the alt-right and its members and the countless other idiots (not to mention the recent white supremacist terrorist in the Coast Guard).

Racism is still racism.

Yes. But nothing exists in a vacuum. There are determinants of causes. Abuse a dog long enough in a confined space it will enact on its primal nature to bite back.

Nope. White supremists didn't create their scripture nor force it's members to embrace racist doctrine.

Because the early white settlers of this country and much of Europeans with advanced technology already believed in their own superiority. The doctrine of white supremacy was only enhancing what was already believed.

Your excuses for racism has been noted and reflects a mindset that will excuse actions from their own group.

Do you know the difference between an excuse and an explanation? I thought you guys had high IQ numbers to begin with?

What I was doing was explaining how an extremist group developed, I never gave nor articulated that I agreed with it and in fact I said the following:

" That there are extreme organizations like the Nation of Islam? Sure. I've been answered this long ago elsewhere online and offline."

If I call a group "extreme" it is therefore by default I disagree with their principle assertion of black nationalism on that level. I'm pro-black, but not at the expense of alienating good people of other ethnic groups.

Something you often level at Trump supporters. Hilarious how much of your criticism reflects your own mindset. Perhaps your criticism reflects an issue in your mind in which you embrace the very thing you speak out against.

My criticism of Trump supporters is indicative of the climate that exist within his base. When a Trump supporter commits an attack on the basis of race, his base deflects to Hillary instead of calling Trump out himself. Trump has proven his rhetoric is dangerous. The fact that this president has denied knowing of David Duke, then lied, then says that he is unaware of what Duke was saying, then gave a half a** rebuke of Duke indicates that he is not willing to alienate dangerous white supremacist groups. I'm not surprised considering Trump comes from a lineage of cowardice and money something his base is too stupid to realize.

It does not excuse racism. Your excuses have been noted.

You're very dense I see and considering your post is indicative that the stereotype of "high IQ" is false. Like I said, I never gave an excuse merely an explanation of how groups develop and what causes them.

Yes you make excuses for your own in-group racists. Noted.

Again with this. What excuses? Prove where I said in my post that I articulated an excuse. again I explained a cause. I cannot believe I constructed a paragraph by paragraph explaining this to someone who should be inherently more intelligent than me.

Shad

Veteran Member
I laughed before your assumption to think you're being clever is comical which was the thing I was "LOL'ing."

Ergo you assumed wrong.

Well there is plenty of evidence....How about starting with David Duke's support of Trump and the alt-right and its members and the countless other idiots (not to mention the recent white supremacist terrorist in the Coast Guard).

You know Duke also endorsed a Dem right? So how much is Dukes view worth now? Try again.

Yes. But nothing exists in a vacuum. There are determinants of causes. Abuse a dog long enough in a confined space it will enact on its primal nature to bite back.

Yet when the group merely creates it own racist justification and it excused as if imbeciles there is a problem.

So the primal instinct is to be racist? Interesting.

Because the early white settlers of this country and much of Europeans with advanced technology already believed in their own superiority. The doctrine of white supremacy was only enhancing what was already believed.

Which is the same error is evidence being used for justification of racism. More so the above was back by now refuted science will the NOI isn't.

Do you know the difference between an excuse and an explanation? I thought you guys had high IQ numbers to begin with?

You are blurring the two in my view.

What I was doing was explaining how an extremist group developed, I never gave nor articulated that I agreed with it and in fact I said the following:

" That there are extreme organizations like the Nation of Islam? Sure. I've been answered this long ago elsewhere online and offline."

My point was not with the individual doctrine but that you made a statement about racist supporting Trump while being fully aware that not all racists in fact do.

If I call a group "extreme" it is therefore by default I disagree with their principle assertion of black nationalism on that level. I'm pro-black, but not at the expense of alienating good people of other ethnic groups.

My point was not agreement with doctrine but overlooking those groups own political links for the sake of your previous statement.

My criticism of Trump supporters is indicative of the climate that exist within his base. When a Trump supporter commits an attack on the basis of race, his base deflects to Hillary instead of calling Trump out himself.

I need an example of this.

Trump has proven his rhetoric is dangerous.

I would point out I think both sides promote dangerous rhetoric.

The fact that this president has denied knowing of David Duke, then lied, then says that he is unaware of what Duke was saying, then gave a half a** rebuke of Duke indicates that he is not willing to alienate dangerous white supremacist groups. I'm not surprised considering Trump comes from a lineage of cowardice and money something his base is too stupid to realize.
[/quote]

Projection of his intent. I am not under an illusion Trump is not part of family money nor babbles. Try again.

You're very dense I see and considering your post is indicative that the stereotype of "high IQ" is false.

Projection and ad hominem merely based on your imagination. You made social and environmental "explanations" for one group yet the same type argument existed for White Supremacists. You do not even attempt to use the argument so I will point out your failure in methodology. You provided all the ground work yourself but the point eludes your thought patterns.

"Europeans with advanced technology already believed in their own superiority."

So Europeans has misinterpreted evidence. Yet when this was believed in the mainstream it was considered overwhelming evidence. You failed to apply demonstrating a bias

Like I said, I never gave an excuse merely an explanation of how groups develop and what causes them.

Yet as per the above you failed to consider not apply the method to WH.

Again with this. What excuses? Prove where I said in my post that I articulated an excuse. again I explained a cause. I cannot believe I constructed a paragraph by paragraph explaining this to someone who should be inherently more intelligent than me.

As per you exclusion of view from your methods.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
You know Duke also endorsed a Dem right? So how much is Dukes view worth now? Try again.

So what he endorsed a Democrat. You do know he said in the following:

“We are determined to take our country back,” Duke said from the rally, calling it a “turning point.” “We are going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump. That’s what we believed in. That’s why we voted for Donald Trump, because he said he’s going to take our country back.”

Source:https://www.vox.com/2017/8/12/16138358/charlottesville-protests-david-duke-kkk

Duke also ran as a Democratic nominee for the presidency. Your point? Oh I forgot you have none in this irrelevant post.

Yet when the group merely creates it own racist justification and it excused as if imbeciles there is a problem.

Racism is never justified, but to understand the extreme grievances of a group of people one must understand the cause. It seems you're more so focused on the effect instead of the cause. Why is the group's rhetoric so hateful? Because in their mind, their logic they're mirroring exactly what was done to them. Outside logic does not apply.

So the primal instinct is to be racist? Interesting.

You're either actually stupid, or playing like you're stupid and I hope it's the latter. It is documented that any marginalized group that has endured oppression in a system in which their constitutional rights have been violated, eventually will form an in-group coalition based on retribution and their form of social justice. We see this with Palestinians and the formation of Hamas, and we see this here in the states.

Which is the same error is evidence being used for justification of racism. More so the above was back by now refuted science will the NOI isn't.

There is no justification. You're just blabbering at this point.

You are blurring the two in my view.

No. I clearly stated "I'm explaining a cause." If I followed it with "because they have a right to do so" then I'd be justifying it. I clearly said in my view any extreme view in this case black nationalism I disagree with because it alienates people of good conscience in other ethnic groups. What you're doing is overlooking that and clearly looking for confirmation bias when there is none.

My point was not with the individual doctrine but that you made a statement about racist supporting Trump while being fully aware that not all racists in fact do.

I said "kinda like all Trump supporters are not racist but all racists are trump supporters." I was paraphrasing an actual twitter quote but in fact there is evidence that most if not all racists are in support of Trump's initiatives as well as his rhetoric this is facts. If you say not all racists are not in support of Trump where is your detailed proof?

My point was not agreement with doctrine but overlooking those groups own political links for the sake of your previous statement.

Whatever you say......

I need an example of this.

You can start with Yahoo comments which when it comes to discussion sections on racial topics which is largely frequented by conservatives and alt-right racists. If you look at the following subject heading: Democratic lawmakers demand answers from Trump administration on extremists serving in U.S. military

Source:Democratic lawmakers demand answers from Trump administration on extremists serving in U.S. military

Reading the comments you'll see a lot of whataboutisms there without addressing the issue. Nobody in this comment section alone is addressing the fact that there are domestic white terrorists in our armed forces. Ever other comment is either about what's going on in the Democratic party or Obama. It's all about deflection.

Clear example of whataboutism made in the comment section by one user:

BigFoot said:

"Did they demand answers on a Chinese spy driving around Diane Fienstien for 20 years. Did they care Debbie Wasserman Schultz hired an IT person from a foreign country to oversee the Congressional IT servers for Democrats and helped him avoid any security clearances. What about the FBI warning the DNC to protect their servers against hacking, which the DNC ignored and once hacked refused to allow the FBI to look at them to document what happened."

I would point out I think both sides promote dangerous rhetoric.

What other side? Another Trumpism?

Projection and ad hominem merely based on your imagination. You made social and environmental "explanations" for one group yet the same type argument existed for White Supremacists.

HUH?

You do not even attempt to use the argument so I will point out your failure in methodology. You provided all the ground work yourself but the point eludes your thought patterns.

So Europeans has misinterpreted evidence. Yet when this was believed in the mainstream it was considered overwhelming evidence. You failed to apply demonstrating a bias.

HUH?

Projection and ad hominem merely based on your imagination. You made social and environmental "explanations" for one group yet the same type argument existed for White Supremacists. You do not even attempt to use the argument so I will point out your failure in methodology. You provided all the ground work yourself but the point eludes your thought patterns.

So Europeans has misinterpreted evidence. Yet when this was believed in the mainstream it was considered overwhelming evidence. You failed to apply demonstrating a bias

Yet as per the above you failed to consider not apply the method to WH.

As per you exclusion of view from your methods.

Whatever you say

tas8831

While there are public examples, I'm thinking of my experience on RF,
where we all get to experience such abuse, eg, age, race, gender, weight.
This isn't an accurately proportional microcosm of the rest of the world,
but it's still representative.
Sure, but public microcosms were not what I was specifically referring to - I was referring to those with a large audience and some 'influence'.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Sure, but public microcosms were not what I was specifically referring to - I was referring to those with a large audience and some 'influence'.
As an avid NPR listener, I offer up their news coverage & political commentary.

Shad

Veteran Member
So what he endorsed a Democrat. You do know he said in the following:

“We are determined to take our country back,” Duke said from the rally, calling it a “turning point.” “We are going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump. That’s what we believed in. That’s why we voted for Donald Trump, because he said he’s going to take our country back.”

Source:https://www.vox.com/2017/8/12/16138358/charlottesville-protests-david-duke-kkk

Duke also ran as a Democratic nominee for the presidency. Your point? Oh I forgot you have none in this irrelevant post.

Wrong son. It shot down your parroted response. Again do note how you again ignored the racists when they supported Dem yet you demand other people show concern you can not show yourself. Do as I say not as I do right... hypocrite. You ignored Duke's endorsement when it does not suit your narrative. Heck you ignored Duke ran as a Dem as it does not fit your rhetoric. Hilarious bias you have.

Racism is never justified, but to understand the extreme grievances of a group of people one must understand the cause. It seems you're more so focused on the effect instead of the cause.

The cause was stupid people couldn't figure out how to react without becoming racist themselves or merely looked for a justification for their existing racism. Try again.

Why is the group's rhetoric so hateful? Because in their mind, their logic they're mirroring exactly what was done to them. Outside logic does not apply.

They are not doing what was done to them. They just found a reason to embrace their hate via a distorted religion telling them racist ideas.

You're either actually stupid, or playing like you're stupid and I hope it's the latter. It is documented that any marginalized group that has endured oppression in a system in which their constitutional rights have been violated, eventually will form an in-group coalition based on retribution and their form of social justice. We see this with Palestinians and the formation of Hamas, and we see this here in the states.

Hamas is a racist organization which makes the same error in logic as American groups.

There is no justification. You're just blabbering at this point.

Wrong. You didn't read my post. Ty again son or ask a question.

No. I clearly stated "I'm explaining a cause." If I followed it with "because they have a right to do so" then I'd be justifying it. I clearly said in my view any extreme view in this case black nationalism I disagree with because it alienates people of good conscience in other ethnic groups. What you're doing is overlooking that and clearly looking for confirmation bias when there is none.

No you are blaming an external cause and not the morons that made an error in their logic

I said "kinda like all Trump supporters are not racist but all racists are trump supporters." I was paraphrasing an actual twitter quote but in fact there is evidence that most if not all racists are in support of Trump's initiatives as well as his rhetoric this is facts. If you say not all racists are not in support of Trump where is your detailed proof?

Does the NOI endorse Trump or Dems? Does NOI visit the Black Caucus Dem members or the GOP? You can find pictures and videos of their association with Dems in Congress. I see no outrage from you here. I expect you will ignore this fact as well.

You can start with Yahoo comments which when it comes to discussion sections on racial topics which is largely frequented by conservatives and alt-right racists. If you look at the following subject heading: Democratic lawmakers demand answers from Trump administration on extremists serving in U.S. military

Source:Democratic lawmakers demand answers from Trump administration on extremists serving in U.S. military

Reading the comments you'll see a lot of whataboutisms there without addressing the issue. Nobody in this comment section alone is addressing the fact that there are domestic white terrorists in our armed forces. Ever other comment is either about what's going on in the Democratic party or Obama. It's all about deflection.

No it shows the Dem do not call out their own when extremism in the military is under a Dem POTUS. It shows Dems did nothing for 8 years yet now claim Trump isn't doing anything. Hilarious.

Clear example of whataboutism made in the comment section by one user:

BigFoot said:

"Did they demand answers on a Chinese spy driving around Diane Fienstien for 20 years. Did they care Debbie Wasserman Schultz hired an IT person from a foreign country to oversee the Congressional IT servers for Democrats and helped him avoid any security clearances. What about the FBI warning the DNC to protect their servers against hacking, which the DNC ignored and once hacked refused to allow the FBI to look at them to document what happened."

Nope. It shows that Dems are playing games.

What other side? Another Trumpism?

Some members of the Dem party.

HUH? HUH?

You failed to apply your deflection of blame with black racist with white racists. I called you on it.

Last edited: