• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Before the internet...

Before we all had the internet telling us the answer to everything, was there something you were 100% correct about but nobody believed you?

For me, I went years where no one believed me there used to be a cartoon premised around the Fonz having a time machine.

I literally got mocked for years for insisting this was a real thing but couldn't prove I was right.

What did people not believe you about?

517EbDL1NLL.jpg

Henry Winkler (The Fonz/ "Fonzie"), Ron Howard (Richie Cunningham) and Donny Most (Ralph Malph) all reprised their respective roles for The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang.[4]

The series focuses on Fonzie, joined by an anthropomorphic dog named Mr. Cool, and his friends as they are visited by Cupcake, a girl from the future who pilots a malfunctioning time machine. After Fonzie repairs the machine, a subsequent accident causes the group to become missing in time. The series focuses on Fonzie and his friends as they land in various periods in time, attempting to return to their own.

The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - Wikipedia

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Mine was the other way around, I used to think tomatoes were vegetables when it actually turned out to be a proof that my Uncle was right in saying tomatoes were actually fruits.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
I was wrong when I predicted that analog computers would win out over digital ones.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I don't know. It still happens a lot that I am 100% correct but people refuse to accept it. But I became near sighted when I was about 8 years old from reading so there was plenty then for me to be right about and everybody else wrong, lol.
I remember being in school one day, about 9 or 10, arguing with other students that some people did survive the sinking. They said it was impossible. I refused to yield because I had the facts. It became something else I was bullied for.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
I am 18 I don't remember a time without internet... this is not the thread for me...lol:p