• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Becoming Human

Bear Wild

The birth of humanity. Our true origins.

You are on a role on posts. Thanks. Interesting that there were several species of humanoids with evidence of tool making and communication with our species finally becoming the final survivor of natural selection. Heard a recent interesting podcast on Big Biology about this. The video is excellent though. What different world if the other humanoid species had survived. Hope your wife is doing better and will get to enjoy solstice/Christmas in good health. Now if only humans can remember we are amazing but still connected with our extended family of life that shares this planet we will be better. Maybe Odin can share a little more wisdom with is to remember our origins.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
You are on a role on posts. Thanks. Interesting that there were several species of humanoids with evidence of tool making and communication with our species finally becoming the final survivor of natural selection. Heard a recent interesting podcast on Big Biology about this. The video is excellent though. What different world if the other humanoid species had survived. Hope your wife is doing better and will get to enjoy solstice/Christmas in good health. Now if only humans can remember we are amazing but still connected with our extended family of life that shares this planet we will be better. Maybe Odin can share a little more wisdom with is to remember our origins.

It is a shame we are the only Hominid species left. I go through post spurts. I keep thoughts and notes tucked away and then tend to dump at once ;). I recommend the first and 3rd episode in this series as this is smack in the middle (ep 2). But Homo Erectus is important.

May Odin bless us all with a little more wisdom for this coming year, 2020 has been Eye opening for many.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Are you saying you do not like the way I look? I am insulted. Yes I have lost some of the hair to the body that is true.
That is part of looking good. See my head. :)
It is a shame we are the only Hominid species left.
Yeah, there are sub-species in apes, chimps, orangutans and monkeys (new world and old world) but no other variety of Homo. But I think that is good. What else we could have done except fight? We cannot even adjust with our own.

Last edited: