• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Because Now There is a Better Way: Vagina Lipstick Glue

Skwim

Veteran Member
"Ladies, have you ever looked at the products in the feminine hygiene aisle and thought, “There must be a better way”?

Well, prepare for your downstairs to be dazzled by the latest suggestion from a man who appears to have zero understanding of women or their bits, Dr. Daniel Dopps.

Dopps, a chiropractor, describes the vagina as a “self-cleaning shower drain” and has used this incredibly scientific understanding of female anatomy to come up with a product no woman in their right mind would want — The Mensez Adhesive Vaginal Lipstick.

Yes, it is as bad as it sounds.

170221-vagina-glue-pr-disaster-embed.jpg
As Forbes reported, Dopps is the CEO of a company called Mensez Technologies and describes his ingenious invention as a “natural compound of amino acids and oil in a lipstick that is applied to the labia minora which causes them to cling together in a manner strong enough to retain menstrual fluid in the vestibule above the labia minora where the vaginal opening and urethra exit.”

Apparently, Dopps thinks women should walk around collecting menstrual fluid until it’s time to go to the bathroom, where the Mensez compound is “instantly washed away with urine, [releasing] the menstrual fluid along with the urine into the toilet … Safe, secure and clean.”

source
Thoughts?

lovesong

:D
Premium Member
Serious question here. If the wetness of urine can break the seal, why can't the wetness of blood? Would the collection of blood itself not act as urine and mess everything up? Even if this somehow worked though, it sounds horrible. No thanks.

Rival

Si m'ait Dieus
Staff member
Premium Member
Serious question here. If the wetness of urine can break the seal, why can't the wetness of blood? Would the collection of blood itself not act as urine and mess everything up? Even if this somehow worked though, it sounds horrible. No thanks.
It's a gimmick. It's not actually meant to work.

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member

This is a remarkably long-winded way to say you're either still a virgin or you're so gay that you weren't even born vaginally, let alone seen one.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I propose an interesting test. Dr. Drops should use this on his lips, and then walk around all day on his head. See how long it holds and how comfortable it is.

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
Its a different chemical. Urine has a different PH, so you could design something that would stay sealed until it got wet at a certain PH.

No...I take that back. What's normal pH

I do not know.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
I just want to say "shame on you" to all the guys out there who thought about making a joke about using this on women's mouths instead. It's offensive that such a sexist joke would even occur to you. I'm disappointed in all of you.

Skwim

Veteran Member
I just want to say "shame on you" to all the guys out there who thought about making a joke about using this on women's mouths instead. It's offensive that such a sexist joke would even occur to you. I'm disappointed in all of you.
Boy, I'm curious as to whom you're talking about because I can't find anyone making a joke about using this on women's mouths.

David1967

Premium Member

I guess he didn't think that far.