• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Beauty in Christianity

truthseeker11

Hi syo and everyone,

This quote from syo got me thinking...
Jesus gave the way to live as brothers and sisters.

What would the world be like, if we all started trying to treat other people like brothers and sisters, irrelevant of how they treat us?

It make sense to me that even today, there would have to be some kind of deep impact on the world like there was at the time of Jesus and especially after his death. We even see the ripple effects of it some 2000 years later. It may have to do with just one sincere individual seeing how much they can "give", rather than seeing how much they can "get".

I know for myself, I constantly battle with that mindset, but I know "giving" is the right thing to focus on and do.

Thanks again syo for creating this thread because it has really got me thinking of where I fall short on, as you said,
the most beautiful religion

I would be interested to hear others thoughts...