• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Beards Are Great.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Well they are. Maybe some people don't like them, and I'm not all that big on men but I think beards look good. Don't bother buying razors or whatever else you shave with that's apparently gone up in price 2 billion percent recently since you don't need it, because beards are cool.

Ignore the haters!!

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Personally, I don't care if a dude wants to shave his face or his pubes or his armpits.

I'm married. Who is sexy doesn't really matter any more, except in an abstract sort of way.
Look, but don't touch.
Tom

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Been growing my beard off and on since I got out of the military,and I love it,my fave has never felt better. I think I look better too, which is really the point lol.

Iymus

Well they are. Maybe some people don't like them, and I'm not all that big on men but I think beards look good. Don't bother buying razors or whatever else you shave with that's apparently gone up in price 2 billion percent recently since you don't need it, because beards are cool.

Ignore the haters!!

I stopped that type of daily circumcision after I left the service.
Unless Caesar providing me with six figure income he can keep his razors.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
SEC_59355576.jpg

‘I was worried that I’d never be able to find a person who could see past my beard.
Bearded woman who thought she would never find love marries | Metro News

dianaiad

Depends on the dude.

If you have a weak chin, or a double chin, or no chin at all, by all means grow a beard. Do keep them tidy; no duck dynasty birds nests, please. Mustaches are good too. I like 'em, to look at.

To kiss? Not so much. They are scratchy and make my face go splotchy. So my hubby didn't have one, much as he would have preferred it (well, being as much native american as he was, he wasn't really good at growing one anyway, but he tried off and on). Mostly it was 'grow a beard or kiss my wife,' and he liked kissing. So did I...and he had a great chin. So?

However, if all I have to do is LOOK, beards are just dandy. ;)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The only advantage I can see to beards is to prevent anyone from wanting to kiss me.
(I know enuf people from the east coast for this to be an occasional problem.)

Galateasdream

The only advantage I can see to beards is to prevent anyone from wanting to kiss me.

Funnily enough, that is an actual definite advantage.

However, it is offset by the BILF (beard I like to fondle) phenomena ... After a certain length even total strangers will sometimes make a grab at it. Very disconcerting, lol :)

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
I've had a beard, 'stache or goatee on and off over the years. I grew it out almost 5 years ago and have had it ever since. I can't see myself ever shaving it again. I've gotten to feel like it defines me. I get it trimmed at a barber shop every 4 weeks or so.

IMG_4339a.jpg

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member

Helps in cold weather too, when it gets too frosty it's great to protect the face without wearing a mask/hood.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My beard looked great until I got old and it got scraggly. Then off it came. But I had it for decades and did enjoy it when I had it.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Guess I will share my beard too, since that seems to be what some are doing .
[GALLERY=media, 9198]IMG_20200120_125359 by The Hammer posted Jan 21, 2020 at 5:55 AM[/GALLERY]

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Personally, I don't care if a dude wants to shave his face or his pubes or his armpits.

I'm married. Who is sexy doesn't really matter any more, except in an abstract sort of way.
Look, but don't touch.
Tom
Hey, I'm married too, but well-cared for facial hair always gets a appreciative look from me. My lover isn't allowed to remove his moustache and beard, or he'll have to learn to do his own laundry!