• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Beard Styles

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I tried a Dr. Strange style beard but could not get it just right. I will try again sometime. Its a very thin circle beard.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Philosophers have the best beards.
My favorites the Treebeard:
friedrich-engels.jpg

The beard and hair merging into one:
marcbeard.jpg

A wispy beard:
2622245.jpg

The Mad Philosopher:
Arthur-Schopenhauer-1855.jpg

And though not a beard, an honorable mention to the Walrus Sized Walrus 'Stach:
nietzscheportrait-a6cfe34a104349e5b59991a1c94ea482.jpg

Last edited:

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
View attachment 58983

I know this isn't an exhaustive list, but what beard style do you wear (if any)?

Do you have a style you prefer the look over to another, but can't grow or shape yourself?

I naturally grow a French Fork, but was aiming for a Ducktail.

I am clean shaven, minus an occasional 5 o'clock shadow.

I enjoy men's beards when they are well groomed, but I find in reality that they rarely are. :oops:

Erebus

Mine is closest to the ducktail overall, though the moustache doesn't connect.

To be honest, my biggest complaint is that my beard grows mostly brown and my moustache grows mostly blonde. I started dyeing my moustache every so often so that I don't look Amish from a distance.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Mine is closest to the ducktail overall, though the moustache doesn't connect.

To be honest, my biggest complaint is that my beard grows mostly brown and my moustache grows mostly blonde. I started dyeing my moustache every so often so that I don't look Amish from a distance.

I've got a weird genetic split down the center of my beard, because the spot above my larynx is patchy/thin.

I have an Imperial style, although I didn't know it was called that until I saw this thread. I imagined it'd make me resemble a devilishly suave musketeer, but in reality @Viker 's 'Colonel Sanders' description is probably more accurate! :laughing:

I've tried a few different styles over the years, and found that facial hair density gets thicker/fuller the older you get. Even into your 40s, parts that were previously patchy can start filling in. Unfortunately the hair on top of the head starts disappearing instead!

Viker

Häxan
Philosophers have the best beards.
My favorites the Treebeard:
friedrich-engels.jpg

The beard and hair merging into one:
marcbeard.jpg

A wispy beard:
2622245.jpg

The Mad Philosopher:
Arthur-Schopenhauer-1855.jpg

And though not a beard, an honorable mention to the Walrus Sized Walrus 'Stach: