• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Beard Styles

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
beardstyle.jpg

I know this isn't an exhaustive list, but what beard style do you wear (if any)?

Do you have a style you prefer the look over to another, but can't grow or shape yourself?

I naturally grow a French Fork, but was aiming for a Ducktail.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
I own a beard!

But it is neither of any of those types in the pic

It defies categorisation!

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
View attachment 58983

I know this isn't an exhaustive list, but what beard style do you wear (if any)?

Do you have a style you prefer the look over to another, but can't grow or shape yourself?

I had to cut my beard down some time ago due to skin issue, but growing it back now, so at the moment i have a short full beard, going for a long full beard :)

Nimos

View attachment 58983

Im working on getting something like this. Not sure what its official name is.. But I called "DAMN!!!"

national-beard-moustache-championships-2019-greg-anderson-10.jpg

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I never knew I was a Van Dyke.

I like to keep the bottom pointy though.

Makes me look evil. *grin*

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I favour the "trying not to look like an ageing terrorist" style.

If I lived back in the desert, I could easily be mistaken.... Hahahaha. Even got called Hispanic in my younger, unbearded days.

Edit: although now that I know better. Hispanic has tones from white-brown-black. So.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
View attachment 58983

Me? None. I am beardless ;-)>

Since the pandemic hubby who used to be clean shaven began a short stubble which grows to long stubble before he trims it back to a #1. When he says, "there... I feel like a new man"

And I reply "so do i"

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Me? None. I am beardless ;-)>

Since the pandemic hubby who used to be clean shaven began a short stubble which grows to long stubble before he trims it back to a #1. When he says, "there... I feel like a new man"

And I reply "so do i"

Beard discrimination is rife in this world!