• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

be prepared for the new Hitler, Mr. Adolf Bush.(new pictures)

kai

ragamuffin
One reason 'Troubling questions' at heart of the Nelson inquiry - Local & National, News - Belfasttelegraph.co.uk
And another New evidence of collusion in Dublin and Monaghan bombings: ThePost.ie

I agree. I consider them murderous scum. I do support Sinn Fein since the cease fire but my support is dependent on the cessation of violence.

going undercover in a PIRA active service unit means deep ,deep cover and i believe that some individuals have gone too deep , the lines have blurred , can you imagine the mental strain that would entail.

but should a FRU (Force Research Unit) operative "go over" he is no longer acting on behalf of his government but has more than likely buckled mentally under the strain.

Last edited:

kai

ragamuffin
Zbigniew Brzezinski not long ago revealed that on July 3, 1979, unknown to the American public and Congress, President Jimmy Carter secretly authorized $500 million to create an international terrorist movement that would spread Islamic fundamentalism in Central Asia and "de-stabilise" the Soviet Union... The CIA called this Operation Cyclone and in the following years poured $4 billion into setting up Islamic training schools in Pakistan (Taliban means "student"). Young zealots were sent to the CIA's spy training camp in Virginia, where future members of al-Qaeda were taught "sabotage skills" - terrorism. Others were recruited at an Islamic school in Brooklyn, New York, within sight of the fated Twin Towers. In Pakistan, they were directed by British MI6 officers and trained by the SAS. The result, quipped Brzezinski, was "a few stirred up Muslims" - meaning the Taliban. The Wall Street Journal declared: "The Taliban are the players most capable of achieving peace. Moreover, they were crucial to secure the country as a prime trans-shipment route for the export of Central Asia's vast oil, gas and other natural resources." No American newspaper dares suggest that the prisoners in Camp X-Ray are the product of this policy, nor that it was one of the factors that led to the attacks of September 11. Nor do they ask: who were the real winners of September 11? The day the Wall Street stock market opened after the destruction of the Twin Towers, the few companies showing increased value were the giant military contractors Alliant Tech Systems, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon (a contributor to New Labor) and Lockheed Martin. As the US military's biggest supplier, Lockheed Martin's share value rose by a staggering 30 per cent. Within six weeks of September 11, the company (with its main plant in Texas, George Bush's home state) had secured the biggest military order in history: a $200 billion contract to develop a new fighter aircraft. The greatest taboo of all, which Orwell would surely recognize, is the record of the United States as a terrorist state and haven for terrorists. This truth is virtually unknown by the American public and makes a mockery of Bush's (and Blair's) statements about "tracking down terrorists wherever they are." They don't have to look far. Florida, currently governed by the President's brother, Jeb Bush, has given refuge to terrorists who, like the September 11 gang, have hi-jacked aircraft and boats with guns and knives. Most have never had criminal charges brought against them. Why? All of them are anti-Castro Cubans. Former Guatemalan Defence Minister Gramajo Morales, who was accused of "devising and directing an indiscriminate campaign of terror against civilians", including the torture of an American nun and the massacre of eight people from one family, studied at Harvard University on a US government scholarship. During the 1980s, thousands of people were murdered by death squads connected to the army of El Salvador, whose former chief now lives comfortably in Florida. The former Haitian dictator, General Prosper Avril, liked to display the bloodied victims of his torture on television. When he was overthrown, he was flown to Florida by the US government, and granted political asylum. A leading member of the Chilean military during the reign of General Pinochet, whose special responsibility was executions and torture, lives in Miami. THE Iranian general who ran Iran's notorious prisons, is a wealthy exile in the US. One of Pol Pot's senior henchmen, who enticed Cambodian exiles back to their certain death, lives in Mount Vernon, New York. What all these people have in common, apart from their history of terrorism, is that they either worked directly for the US government or carried out the dirty work of US policies. The al-Qaeda training camps are kindergartens compared with the world's leading university of terrorism at Fort Benning in Georgia. Known until recently as the School of the Americas, its graduates include almost half the cabinet ministers of the genocidal regimes in Guatemala, two thirds of the El Salvadoran army officers who committed, according to the United Nations, the worst atrocities of that country's civil war, and the head of Pinochet's secret police, who ran Chile's concentration camps. There is terrible irony at work here. The humane response of people all over the world to the terrorism of September 11 has long been hijacked by those running a rapacious great power with a history of terrorism second to none. Global supremacy, not the defeat of terrorism, is the goal; only the politically blind believe otherwise.

and in summing up-------------

sandandfoam

Veteran Member
going undercover in a PIRA active service unit means deep ,deep cover and i believe that some individuals have gone too deep , the lines have blurred , can you imagine the mental strain that would entail.

but should a FRU (Force Research Unit) operative "go over" he is no longer acting on behalf of his government but has more than likely buckled mentally under the strain.

I cannot begin to imagine the strain. But there was a very interesting article in the tribune recently
The Informers

I suppose we'd better start a new thread if we want to discuss this more :)

Reactions: kai

.lava

Veteran Member
Lava, western governments are judged ,they are judged by thier own people , if they do something secret it does not stay secret for long, and people judge them, they lose support , lets take what happened at Abu Graib that was outragious it was an insult to everyone concened , it was an insult to Iraqis and an insult to every soldier of the coalition that set foot in iraq, and if someone blows himself up in a car bomb then i can assure you its very unlikely its the coalition behind it.

secrets sometime come out 10-20 years later. remember how the world found out about Abu Garib? would there be cameras in facilities anymore? what do you think? is it true that there is a military ship in the ocean where they hold Iraqis? did you know that more than 500 -nuclear- physicians and professors got killed cos of car bombs in Iraq? what are the odds? how did that happen? ever heard that after a car bomb went off in Iraq a little Iraqi girl (she was like 12 or 13) said that she saw USA troops stopped that car and put a black package in its baggage at the check point while driver was still sitting in the car, showing his papers? would you consider a child conspiracy theorist? is it for real that USA government set prisoners free and sent them to Iraq as soldiers? i am not saying it is coalition behind all the ugly incidents, no, of course not. but there is something terribly wrong and it was not cos of doings of Arabs. ever since USA invade Iraq, it is counted more than a million Iraqis got killed. nearly once in 3-4 months a mass grave they find. this is too much, Kai. just too much and it does not look natural. i can't believe all of those people were waiting for anarchy to kill someone. something else made tribes in Iraq turn against each other. i would even call that post modern genocide. send one bomb to each tribe then watch how they take revenge.

kai

ragamuffin
secrets sometime come out 10-20 years later. remember how the world found out about Abu Garib? would there be cameras in facilities anymore? what do you think? Of course
is it true that there is a military ship in the ocean where they hold Iraqis? I have no idea
did you know that more than 500 -nuclear- physicians and professors got killed cos of car bombs in Iraq? NO i did not do you have a source for that information
what are the odds? how did that happen? i dont know show me some facts and i will look at it

ever heard that after a car bomb went off in Iraq a little Iraqi girl (she was like 12 or 13) said that she saw USA troops stopped that car and put a black package in its baggage at the check point while driver was still sitting in the car, showing his papers? would you consider a child conspiracy theorist? yes i have , i have also heard that special forces carry out sectarian murders to incite violence ,i have heard allsorts

is it for real that USA government set prisoners free and sent them to Iraq as soldiers?NO idea do you have some details on this one too

i am not saying it is coalition behind all the ugly incidents, no, of course not. but there is something terribly wrong and it was not cos of doings of Arabs. ever since USA invade Iraq, it is counted more than a million Iraqis got killed. nearly once in 3-4 months a mass grave they find. this is too much, Kai. just too much and it does not look natural. i can't believe all of those people were waiting for anarchy to kill someone. something else made tribes in Iraq turn against each other. Yes its always hard to beleive when a country decends into such anarchy, its not the first time it happens in Africa and its happened right in the heart of Europe but sometimes you just have to face up to the fact that people can be brutal to each other

i would even call that post modern genocide. send one bomb to each tribe then watch how they take revenge.

indeed such as Iranian arms for the Shia?

countries do go crazy my friend look at the Balkans ,Rwanda,Uganda,the list is endless,

.lava said:
is it true that there is a military ship in the ocean where they hold Iraqis? did you know that more than 500 -nuclear- physicians and professors got killed cos of car bombs in Iraq? what are the odds? how did that happen? ever heard that after a car bomb went off in Iraq a little Iraqi girl (she was like 12 or 13) said that she saw USA troops stopped that car and put a black package in its baggage at the check point while driver was still sitting in the car, showing his papers? would you consider a child conspiracy theorist? is it for real that USA government set prisoners free and sent them to Iraq as soldiers?
Could you please provide a source for these claims?

.lava

Veteran Member
Could you please provide a source for these claims?

i am not sure if i could dive in news of last 5 years! but i'd try..

there are many news about prison ships. they all say there are 17 prison ships. such as..

2. ABD zanlıları "yüzen hapishane"lerde mi tutuyor? - Güncel.net
favicon.ico

terör,abd,george bush,zanlı,gemi,the guardian gazetesi,yüzen hapishane,reprieve.
Güncel Haberler - Ana Sayfa - Güncel.net
lerde-mi/reprieve/ -

4. Terör zanlılarına "yüzen hapishane"lerde
favicon.ico

İngiltere'de yayımlanan The Guardian gazetesi, ABD'nin terör zanlılarını.
Palhaber.comyuzen-hapishane-lerde-.html -

. ABD`nin yeni marifeti: Yüzen hapishaneler
favicon.ico

İngiltere`de yayımlanan The Guardian gazetesi, ABD`nin terör zanlılarını "yüzer hapishane" olarak kullanılan gemilerde tuttuğuna dair iddialara yer verdi. ...

ABD'nin 17 yüzer hapishanesi varmış | DenizHaber - DENİZ HABER AJANSI

ABD'nin terörle mücadele adına yakaladığı şüphelileri "yüzer hapishanelerde" sorguladığı ileri sürüldü.

there are many more. but as you see they are all in Turkish. however news claim first "the guardian" wrote about it.

more than 500 nuclear physician and professor got killed..

SABAH - 03/03/2006 - Irak'ta akademisyen katliamı

Irak'ta akademisyen katliamı Iraklı aydınlar ve uluslararası insan hakları ... Son öldürülen akademisyen Profesör El Nas'ın, El Cezire ve El Arabiye ...

Yeni Şafak - İbrahim Karagül - "Aydın katliamı" "ölüm mangaları ...

"Aydın katliamı" "ölüm mangaları", 7 bin infaz! Prof. Dr. İmad Sarsam. Arap Tıp Birliği üyesi. Öldürüldü! Prof. Dr. Muhammed A.F. er-Rawi. Irak Fizikçiler ...

Irak`ta Aydın Katliamı | netpano.com - Haber sitesi
favicon.ico

Bir ülkenin eğitici kuşağı yok ediliyor. Sadece işgaller, yağma ve harabeye dönüşen şehirler değil, işgal Irak`ın hafızasını, beynini de yok ediyor.

500'den Fazla Müslüman Bilimadamı ve Profesör,MOSSAD Tarafından ...

500'den Fazla Müslüman Bilimadamı ve Profesör,MOSSAD Tarafından Katledildi Türkiye ve Dünyadan Haberler ve 500'den Fazla Müslüman Bilimadamı ve Profesör ...

Netpano.com | MOSSAD 500 Iraklı Bilimadamını Öldürdü!
favicon.ico

P>500'den fazla Müslüman bilimadamı ve profesör İsrail'in Mossad istihbarat ajansı tarafından katledildi. Irak'ta yayınlanan El Bayna gazetesinin haberine ...

for Iraqi girl who saw US troop put package in the car that blew off...maybe i could find it on youtube but that website is forbidden at the moment. i have no access, i mean. i could not find news about "USA sent criminals to Iraq" but i would send links if i find it.

kai

ragamuffin
thank you Lava i think you put a lot of effort into obtaining those sources but alas they are not much use to me , unless you can give me a crash course in Turkish lol

.lava

Veteran Member
thank you Lava i think you put a lot of effort into obtaining those sources but alas they are not much use to me , unless you can give me a crash course in Turkish lol

tell me about it!! :D:D:D
well, there is nothing i can do. sorry. i already said what news say. there was this Turkish journalist who went to Iraq. in a interview, he claims police force in southern Iraq is Iranian people. he -of course- speaks Arabic of Iraqi and he says those men do not even speak the language. they speak Iranian. i do not know what it means. that actually confuses me very much.

.lava

Veteran Member
ehh OK, here is a sharp Turkish lesson :eek:

yüzen hapisane=floating prison

aydın katliamı=intellectual massacre

you know, i am here for you. i am your source in Turkey :cool: lol

kai

ragamuffin
ehh OK, here is a sharp Turkish lesson :eek:

yüzen hapisane=floating prison

aydın katliamı=intellectual massacre

you know, i am here for you. i am your source in Turkey :cool: lol