• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

be prepared for the new Hitler, Mr. Adolf Bush.(new pictures)

Ody

Bush's work hasn't reached hitlers in scope, that a sick analogy, if you where going along the lines of human rights abuses, i would more along consider him to be like mussolini, I find your analogy to hitler to be a little belittling to the hundreds of millions that where killed in his war.

kevmicsmi

Does anyone remember how these abuses became known??.........hmmmmmmmmm...........oh yeah because of a GOVERNMENT INVESTIGATION!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
The Truth said:
So you have no problem if Iran did the same with people from your country for example if they were under the same circumstances? is it ok?
Did I say that ? I thought I was making the point that human beings are human beings, and do the wrong things.

Perhaps a bit like the peace loving Muslims who burn down embasies, riot, and try to create civil unrest.

AlanGurvey said:
Bush's work hasn't reached hitlers in scope, that a sick analogy, if you where going along the lines of human rights abuses, i would more along consider him to be like mussolini, I find your analogy to hitler to be a little belittling to the hundreds of millions that where killed in his war.
I am afraid the message in that would be totally lost on our friend; I thought to say something similar, but decided against. When someone has tunnel vision, there is no point trying to get him to see the whole picture. Besides, we have to be kind to everyone, because we believe in free speech.......................

I wonder if that woukld be reciprocated ?........:tsk:

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Joe bag of doughnuts said:
I'm not saying that such things are right, but why don't you show the pictures of how the terriorists chop-off the heads of those who they disagree with?
No courts.

No evidence.

No mercy.

It's a hell on earth there too.
Thank you!:clap

I'm not justifying the actions of the individuals who did these things to these people. It's disgusting but I don't point the finger of blame against our President for the actions of deranged INDIVIDUALS.

Do you think the Iraqi government treated their own people mercifully?:rolleyes:

Our liberal media ONLY highlights the negatives.

kevmicsmi

dawny0826 said:
Thank you!:clap

I'm not justifying the actions of the individuals who did these things to these people. It's disgusting but I don't point the finger of blame against our President for the actions of deranged INDIVIDUALS.

Do you think the Iraqi government treated their own people mercifully?:rolleyes:

Our liberal media ONLY highlights the negatives.
well said!

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
dawny0826 said:
See now, just imagine another thread when i say those terrorists are INDIVIDUALS and an idiot will come saying no all Muslims are like that.

Do you think it's fair to deal with people with a double standard?

I know they are INDIVIDUALS and i know Saddam was a bad leader but my point was what those people did wasn't ethical and against human rights and they should bring them to courts to ensure that these acts will not happen by others all over and over instead of being silent toward it.

I don't say hate your President or your country but one thing, if those prisoners or thier families and tribes have done anything there as a result for ignoring thier rights, do not blame them, that's all, because they have the right to defend themselves too. Isn't it?

Bangbang

You could take a camera into just about any institution on the planet and see abuses. There are plenty of nasty things goin on right here in the USA. I have seen it with my own eyes and had reported it however the governments are extremely slow at responding and the insitutional staff is very good at keeping these things quiet.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Darkdale said:
So Saddam = a bad leader
President Bush = Hitler

Good grief. :banghead3
Don't just catch silly things and leave the main point, i don't care whether Saddam is like Hitler or if he was the devil himself because he is gone already. I'm talking about the sitation now if you noticed.

Darkdale

World Leader Pretend
The Truth said:
Don't just catch silly things and leave the main point, i don't care whether Saddam is like Hitler or if he was the devil himself because he is gone already. I'm talking about the sitation now if you noticed.

It's a matter of relation and perspective. It's a matter of you not being able to tell the difference.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
The Truth said:
See now, just imagine another thread when i say those terrorists are INDIVIDUALS and an idiot will come saying no all Muslims are like that.

Do you think it's fair to deal with people with a double standard?

I know they are INDIVIDUALS and i know Saddam was a bad leader but my point was what those people did wasn't ethical and against human rights and they should bring them to courts to ensure that these acts will not happen by others all over and over instead of being silent toward it.

I don't say hate your President or your country but one thing, if those prisoners or thier families and tribes have done anything there as a result for ignoring thier rights, do not blame them, that's all, because they have the right to defend themselves too. Isn't it?
Those pictures are disgusting. And what happened to those men is uncalled for and the responsible parties should be penalized.

I don't believe that the media is SILENT AT ALL about ANYTHING negative that occurs as a result of the war. Anti-war liberals will do all they can to highlight any negatives to overshadow any positives that may occur in the Middle East and do take every opportunity possible to degrade President Bush.

As an American who is supportive of our President, I tire of the contant Bush Bashing and that's what I took from the original post. Instead of placing blame where blame is due...blame it on the President. Blame the weather on the President. Blame disgusting acts by idiotic and heartless individuals on the President.

Place blame where blame belongs.

Based upon those pictures, I would agree with you, that these people were treated terribly and deserved ethical treatment, regardless of their crime. And I'm not defending the actions of the individuals who did such cruel things.

What I'm saying is...to compare Hitler to Bush is going way too far.

And I'm reluctant to believe EVERYTHING I see and hear in the media.

Ody

The Truth said:
You are sick to consider him being even close to hitler! HITLER KILLED 62 MILLION! IF BUSH IS WHAT U SAY HE IS HE HASN'T REACHED THE MILLION MARK!

Smoke

Done here.
AlanGurvey said:
You are sick to consider him being even close to hitler! HITLER KILLED 62 MILLION!
See, you learn something every day. I thought the Americans, Japanese, Russians, Brits, and others killed some of the people who died in the war.

AlanGurvey said:
IF BUSH IS WHAT U SAY HE IS HE HASN'T REACHED THE MILLION MARK!
So true. If we're going by the numbers, we'd have to say that Bush is more along the lines of Pope Innocent III. He'd have to be way better than Hitler, though much worse than Slobodan Miloševic and thousands of times worse than Charles Manson.

Ody

MidnightBlue said:
See, you learn something every day. I thought the Americans, Japanese, Russians, Brits, and others killed some of the people who died in the war.

So true. If we're going by the numbers, we'd have to say that Bush is more along the lines of Pope Innocent III. He'd have to be way better than Hitler, though much worse than Slobodan Miloševic and thousands of times worse than Charles Manson.

Odd.. last time i thought... HITLER STARTED THE WAR!

Smoke

Done here.
AlanGurvey said:
Odd.. last time i thought... HITLER STARTED THE WAR!
I'm not disputing that. But it doesn't relieve the rest of the world of any moral responsibility for their own actions.

wmam

Its quite possible that it is a very good thing that Bush is President because allot of people I hear lately are saying we should have just gave them all a crystal palace and been done with it. At least Bush hasn't taken it that far but if things continue on the path it has and things don't change over there, who knows really what the next in line may be capable of. We already have the capability and someone may not think twice in using it if they thought it would rid the world of a known evil.

kevmicsmi

I wonder if Hitler would have had a government investigation about an INDIVIDUAL abusing prisoners, and then when the media found out, Im sure he would have let them report it right?

wmam

kevmicsmi said:
I wonder if Hitler would have had a government investigation about an INDIVIDUAL abusing prisoners, and then when the media found out, Im sure he would have let them report it right?
:biglaugh: Thats good. Frubals to you!

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
kevmicsmi said:
You missed my point entirely.:rolleyes: