• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

BBC I player Navalny..DO NOT MISS!!!!!!!!!!

JIMMY12345

Its a bit stale 2021.Navalny has a passing resemblance to Daniel Craig.This unmissable documentary proves the truth is stranger than fiction.Go on to Google search select BBC i player and select the documentary NAVALNY
Watch the first 10 mins but cancel your engagements.If you have not seen this par excellence documentary before you will be totally hooked for 1.5 hours.

I think he was ill advised going back at the end of the film.Everyone knows his eventual fate.

DO NOT MISS!!!!!!!! BBC is the best .This is one of the best they have screened.I almost never watch TV and dip into American,Russian,Indian etc for exactly 2 mins.This is one of the most scary hilarious and touching documentaries ever.

Last edited:

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Its a bit stale 2021.Navalny has a passing resemblance to Daniel Craig.This unmissable documentary proves the truth is stranger than fiction.Go on to Google search select BBC i player and select the documentary NAVALNY
Watch the first 10 mins but cancel your engagements.If you have not seen this par excellence documentary before you will be totally hooked for 1.5 hours.

I think he was ill advised going back at the end of the film.Everyone knows his eventual fate.

DO NOT MISS!!!!!!!! BBC is the best .This is one of the best they have screened.I almost never watch TV and dip into American,Russian,Indian etc for exactly 2 mins.This is one of the most scary hilarious and touching documentaries ever.
I saw it when it was screened on UK TV. Quite an indictment of Putin and his regime. Not sure we will ever see Navalny released from his imprisonment though even if regime change occurs when Putin inevitably goes. :oops:

JIMMY12345

I saw it when it was screened on UK TV. Quite an indictment of Putin and his regime. Not sure we will ever see Navalny released from his imprisonment though even if regime change occurs when Putin inevitably goes. :oops:
The best scenes were:

The breathtaking detective work to unravel the plot.I would have thought it impossible.They did the impossible
The phone calls to Russian intelligence and the weapon scientists that invented

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
The best scenes were:

The breathtaking detective work to unravel the plot.I would have thought it impossible.They did the impossible
The phone calls to Russian intelligence and the weapon scientists that invented
Well, the Russian secret services are not that hot - being unmasked via Bellingcat and appearing on video for their Salisbury poisoning tour. :oops:

And all probably down to arrogance.