• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bayyinah Institute & Nouman Ali Khan

Raahim

مكتوب
Assalamualaikum-01-copy.png

I've been watching Bayyinah Institute YouTube channel for couple of weeks & I really love their videos. Also I really like Nouman Ali Khan's khutbahs. Bayyinah has Arabic courses on their site if you are a member, but I'm not sure how good they are. There are couple of recommendations on their website but I was wondering is there anyone here on ReligiousForums that has some experience with Bayyinah Institute & what are your opinions on it? :D

Sakeenah

Assalamualaikum-01-copy.png

I've been watching Bayyinah Institute YouTube channel for couple of weeks & I really love their videos. Also I really like Nouman Ali Khan's khutbahs. Bayyinah has Arabic courses on their site if you are a member, but I'm not sure how good they are. There are couple of recommendations on their website but I was wondering is there anyone here on ReligiousForums that has some experience with Bayyinah Institute & what are your opinions on it? :D

Wa alaikum assallam,

I haven't done a arabic course at Bayyinah but I know a sister who did the arabic with husna course. She said it's a good course for beginners. And once you know the basics they focus on quranic arabic.Their goal is to teach you to read and understand the Quran in arabic.

Raahim

مكتوب
Wa alaikum assallam,

I haven't done a arabic course at Bayyinah but I know a sister who did the arabic with husna course. She said it's a good course for beginners. And once you know the basics they focus on quranic arabic.Their goal is to teach you to read and understand the Quran in arabic.

That's what I need. :D I applied for membership but still got no reply from them, tomorrow is 5th day (and by them the last I should expect feedback to request)
Inshallah I'll get it