• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Barr attacks Trump's interference

Shad

Veteran Member
Which post made Barr a “darling on the left”? You seem to be knocking down your own straw man.

Standing up to Trump ring a bell?

"He’s not a hero, but, he is standing up to a villain. I tend to root against the villain."

I lost nothing. Making a mistake in who posted what does not make your argument win automatically. Hilarious fantasy. Try again.
Relax. I didn't say it makes my argument win automatically - you just imagined it. Like you imagined me saying I disagree with Barr's actions. Calm down and read posts before responding to them next time.

No I haven't. Assertion.
Assertion. Looks like we both have assertions. Please quote the post in this thread where you addressed Barr's criticism of Trump. I cannot find it.

As the left is suddenly praising the guy for nothing. See; this thread.
Which post made him a "darling"?

Standing up to Trump ring a bell?

"He’s not a hero, but, he is standing up to a villain. I tend to root against the villain."
Stalin stood up to a villain. Doesn't make him a "darling". Hopefully that clarifies my posture towards Barr, but by all means, continue knocking down your own straw man if engaging with Barr's actual criticism of Trump makes you uncomfortable.