• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Barr and Trump fight on Twitter

Riders

Trump won't back off on twitter and they fight on twitter over the resigning issue. Things are cooling off Barr says but he did consider resigning. We will see if he resigns, According to Republicans everything's wonderful at the white house oh my how stupid can liberals be LOL . Why all the fighting int witter?

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Trump won't back off on twitter and they fight on twitter over the resigning issue. Things are cooling off Barr says but he did consider resigning. We will see if he resigns, According to Republicans everything's wonderful at the white house oh my how stupid can liberals be LOL . Why all the fighting int witter?

Twitter is the fasttrack to Hell.

3650584-satan-editorial.jpg

That's my experience anyway. Mostly folks trying to crap on each other's parade.

apparently-satan-has-a-twitter-account-and-it-s-just-too-funny-01-66232810380506939789.jpg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
So, Barr and Trump are fighting on Twitter?

Is it no holds Barred?

ba-da-bum