• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bardcore

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
You awful, dreadful tease.
I was expecting a role playing discussion of the Bard class, lmao.
But this is nice.

Phht...no one is wasting time talking about the bard class. They are the appendix of classes.
(IE. Somewhat painful to remove but rarely missed)

Actually, I have no clue. Just thought I'd throw some mud and see if it sticks...lol

Erebus

Phht...no one is wasting time talking about the bard class. They are the appendix of classes.

EfDs9k-XsAYihcA.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
You have never had a good bard on your team. Nor fought against a group with a good bard.
Myself, I love bards. So long as they are on my team. They are evil, wicked, nasty and I hate them when I have to fight against them.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
You have never had a good bard on your team. Nor fought against a group with a good bard.
Myself, I love bards. So long as they are on my team. They are evil, wicked, nasty and I hate them when I have to fight against them.

I was more a ranger type. You know...a character with hybrid thief skills that was actually useful.
(and yeah, I'm still mostly tweaking your nose...lol)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I was more a ranger type. You know...a character with hybrid thief skills that was actually useful.
(and yeah, I'm still mostly tweaking your nose...lol)
I like rangers. I like when they try to sneak up on me. Because I have magic shield that blows up in an attacker's face.:cool:

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I like rangers. I like when they try to sneak up on me. Because I have magic shield that blows up in an attacker's face.:cool:

I was always more for the narrative than the actual abilities, so I'd probably enjoy that too. Plenty of scope for fun.

Unless your magic shield literally blows my head off. That sounds less fun.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I was always more for the narrative than the actual abilities, so I'd probably enjoy that too. Plenty of scope for fun.

Unless your magic shield literally blows my head off. That sounds less fun.
Well, it more depends on what you try to do.
Rangers tend to be in for a good shock that blasts them back.