• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bahaism and proofs against it.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I know that. I was only telling you that the way you question others of their "need", others will think its "your need".

I hope you understand. But if you still do not, I apologise and withdraw my comments.
I do understand what you wanted to say :) i do not feel you said anything wrong

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member
The foundation of the Bahai theology is from ahadith.

The basis of Baha’i theology is the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh. You could argue that Bahá’u’lláh’s Writings are based on Hadiths just as everything that is written is based on something that’s come before. For example, Bahá’u’lláh does refer to a few Hadiths in the Kitab-i-Iqan as well as verses from the Christian Bible and many verses from the Quran. However it is not necessary for Baha’is to refer to any specific Hadiths. Instead we refer to the Central figures of Bahá’u’lláh, The Bab, ‘Abdu’l-Baha as well as the interpretations, elaborations and elucidations of Shoghi Effendi and the Universal House of Justice.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The human plea spiritual has always been the same.

Hear me.
Listen to my words.
Be motivated.

When wandering star as asteroids could plough into the earth when science removed earths atmospheric balances by UFO radiation mass...then spiritual memory humans past and present gives message....the speaking angelic voice.

A cause in phenomena as the AI designer human in sciences is owner of causing the sin of man eviction of life....burning of the earth garden. Sacrificed life bodies in nature on earth.

Human memories.

Spiritual leadership involves scientific storytelling.

Pleads with human reasoning as a prophet. Realisation in science status.

The false prophet science maths calculus life destruction.

The activated event.

Radiation trails in space heat. Asteroids are led to earth. Known by ancient star watchers.

Releasing their gases are putting gases back. We don't want wandering stars to hit earth. Russia forest flattened the advice.

Memory. Ancient science radiation causes. Spiritual humanity is our ownership. Changed spiritual humanity occult irradiation cause.

The plea. Remember we live living life on God earth one body only the theme.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father told me today about the Baha'i witness demanifesting. Body of a human man moving.

Movement of a human body in phenomena causes that proved beyond any doubt that our parents had come from spirit eternal.

Had manifested but de manifested from eternal form into human owning gods formed pre existing spirits. Water oxygen microbiome. God's pre existing forms.

Our chemical bio status only self bodily owned. Proof in body type manifested.

Status manifested life originally owned no death. No pain or suffering body status to feel pain or endure it. We had no need to eat food.

First science man son passed radiation through the human life converted it and gave us life death.

God UFO ark gave caused life death. By radiation passing through our body form. Proven multi times. How a metal radiation cooled skin implant was caused. By science conditions.

Reason why science said God was not holy.

When asteroid gases amass cold released the first sin radiation amount forcing it to desist. It was only the first sin of man in sciences that caused life to be held manifest. Suffering life conditions.

Bahai demonstration proved without the radiation mass the life body could disappear. Notice. Proven. Yet it came back and still died.

Why particular humans are group witnessed in a state phenomena advice.

Human wish for pain and suffering and death to be removed from life spirit.

Man in science realisation was to try to stop first sin so we should heal our life spirit body.

A known human realisation.

Realised and witnessed to support spiritual faith in the Baha'i experience.

Same situation occurred to a human man body before to disappear and reappear.

Living proof radiation changed the first manifested human. Physical. Present. But owned no death. Radiation changed by mass release the human form.

Human memory always taught us our origin spirit was eternal before it became human. God conditions changed the eternal being.

Baha'i experience the actual proof status reminder.

Living spiritual proof.

stevecanuck

Wow, have all of the nearly 5,000 posts been this type of word salad? Shouldn't there be at least one verb per post?

firedragon

Veteran Member
The basis of Baha’i theology is the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh. You could argue that Bahá’u’lláh’s Writings are based on Hadiths just as everything that is written is based on something that’s come before. For example, Bahá’u’lláh does refer to a few Hadiths in the Kitab-i-Iqan as well as verses from the Christian Bible and many verses from the Quran. However it is not necessary for Baha’is to refer to any specific Hadiths. Instead we refer to the Central figures of Bahá’u’lláh, The Bab, ‘Abdu’l-Baha as well as the interpretations, elaborations and elucidations of Shoghi Effendi and the Universal House of Justice.

I didnt say anything about any kind of necessity. But its a fact that the fundamentals of the Bahai theology as said by Bahaullah come from ahadith. Bahaullah does not quote many ahadith, he does a few, but most concepts that separates it, if not ALL, come from ahadith.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Wow, have all of the nearly 5,000 posts been this type of word salad? Shouldn't there be at least one verb per post?
Try being brain body irradiated. Gain subliminal owned word encoded feedback that changed. And see how correctly the English language is expressed afterwards.

Making sure you have the experience yourself so then you can claim now I know.

Read the Bible and it reads strangely. Ideas research studied in irradiated human conscious advice.

The advice radiation changed language expression. Biblical. And still you ignore self human natural advice.

Natural what exists for a human to look at. Does not need any human story. As it is formed. It exists in its formed state and you human are looking at it.

What would you have to say if you could not own seeing observation?

Science man with machine owns no reaction.

Thinks about natural not owning reaction either.

First history human science.

Thinks how can a machine change natural. Did it once only caused to O God planet and it changed became minus one formed. Radiation released moment. Man caused it.

Radiation released no longer held form.

Today same man same sick mind destructive. Says my machine can use UFO status incorporated with my reaction controlled by a machine.

First state machine no control no reaction. Is termed lying.

Earth God owned UFO released first as science cause.

In law the sun owned it first not earth God.

Science first machine owns all human thoughts for first science strings. Only a human practice once. Science the state.

Nuclear model needs change in mass for science to access reaction in a natural non fissioning dust.

God machine UFO event incorporated with machine status to apply nuclear fission. Already using UFO condition.

Science knows nothing new. But is newly informed by status not previously realised. Says it is new advice. It is old advice. Then tried to force it to be a second machine ownership.

Made holes in earth via radiation heaven increase. Why I got attacked. Heavens supports life first.

Not holy the status science.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The Quran talks about the day of judgment being a day when the wicked one will try to ransom with his spouse, kids, friends, and all the people on earth if he can, to save himself but can't. Just for the heck of it, I want to see the linguistic games Bahais will try for those verses! What is the symbolic meaning of that according to Bahais?

InvestigateTruth

The Quran talks about the day of judgment being a day when the wicked one will try to ransom with his spouse, kids, friends, and all the people on earth if he can, to save himself but can't. Just for the heck of it, I want to see the linguistic games Bahais will try for those verses! What is the symbolic meaning of that according to Bahais?
Hmm, I don't think of it as a game. But which verse you are referring to?

But as you already know, Bahais believe Day of Judgement has come.

So, the Day of Judgment is not a 24 hour day. It is a period.

Being saved on the Day of Judgement means to be able to recognize the Manifestation of God, whose teachings would save humanity from the perversity in the world.
It means, when Day of Judgment comes the world is full of perversity, and no one can be saved from it, unless they recognize and follow the new Manifestation of God. The perversity in the world causes spiritual death, and it will have an impact on our hereafter life.
And in Bahai view, the hereafter life, starts after we pass away. It is the continuation of the life of spirit. There won't be any physical resurrection.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When documents written by men human in science predict.

Maths science is the prediction. Human imposed in human presence.

O zero time recount applied count.

Science stated by community agreed new time counting O God earth cycle body mass around sun. Zero.

Sun time he says is to count one whole year a calendar. The cycle only.

As heavens natural owns no theist science strings. As heavens history he said came from inside O God mass.

One cycle.
One time count around the sun as a body mass. Calendar count only.

The holy one science teaching as science.

Is not a formula theism which is evil occult satanism.

Maths formula predict by cause then effects. Effects are in natural.

Said in the future document revelations written about event 2AD to 2BC. Jesus revelations. Written by the event.

Revelations of Jesus event finished. What had been revealed earth life changed attack was finished.

Prediction by maths causes in natural said in 1000 years time earth attack would recur and so would Jesus life sacrifice occur. Shroud of Turin evidence proved event did occur time counted.

Reason science never owned natural God earth history in the cosmos. Science never expected natural earth changes. As it had been revealed.

So maths science actually was not in any notion control of the return. As the event natural owns any end itself. As the cosmic causes denotes earths attack.

The warning to human scientists...you never owned natural in science. You are living naturally as a human first with no precepts to pre owned human aware consciousness without human form.

Became a human law in human society never change God ever again.

Agreed by the Jesus new calendar earth time count.

So another 1000 years later around 2000 should have been the next attack from the cosmos.

Instead it returned 1900 depicting caused in 100 year life span theist human already doing radiation sciences late 1800s had removed the event to hit so it hit Russia early.

The landing hit taken off course.

Proving men in science change natural events.

It is why you were told to never nuclear react earths form as now you don't know what year a cosmic asteroid blasting event will occur by ancient caused man sciences.

Who confessed he had irradiated earths heavens leaving a heated space trail by earth in space. Abomination mother space womb advice.

Man in science always knew and said it will never happen in my life time. Why humanity supports a scientist in human.past to destroy their life in a future.

Why science thesis state inferred past and future as they always knew in their own self destructive mind memories the history recorded of men in science equals life attacked in the future.

With total world society support to achieve it.

Bahai documented the advice of life spiritually attacked changed as a historic record that it was real. As you have to be living as a human to own an experience.

The argument against Bahai that the asteroid stone that was revered had ended its earth attack a long time ago in Muslim belief. It proved it had not. Was the only argument against the Baha'i as a false teaching. A scientific argument.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father said the agreement historic was to claim human life holy and to never discuss cosmic thesis ever again.

The Baha'i review said they were reiterating the Jesus event. Yet the Muslim claim it was never to be spoken of again. A man in his too late moment frustrated seeing males as humans caused life's attack.

Yet natural owned causes afterwards.

To the Baha'i it was a holy proof and saw no wrong in their advice. Rationality brain irradiation and human behaviour was part of the reasoning.

Behaviour in society was failing.

Seeing science does not control fallout. Yet they read Satan angel fallout as a science thesis.

Why arguing was about the moses attack. Yet calendar new count accepted was not Moses event.

Jesus accepted yet the Muslim psyche had resought maths and theories again. Life proved its consciousness had resought the dark ways.

As irradiation of our brain mind had not stopped.

What awareness observation and human insight by human teachers was about.

They were not wrong in human history in their strategies yet nor were they right as man sought the occult nuclear practice.

Today we see that proof. Science thesis thought by men possessing his brothers beliefs.

Theory for fear and power to achieve is a self man theist who builds the weapons to use against his brother. A spiritual life a spiritual body seeking consciously evil.

Theist therefore built weaponry to destroy self life of human to blow up as many other humans in the same event.

Is man by psyche possessed by his theories for the powers of science. Seen said father the exact same behaviours before.

Not even rationalised as reasons why.

Rationality proof of our brothers behaviours is a self possesed brain state as he designed evil against his owned holy life. Human owned expressed spirituality.

The holy life is owned. Is living. Is conscious living a life given by God supporting holiness is not any status to give away.

Death our natural event was already imposed by God. As all humans die naturally. Our calendar age said life holy C 100. The accepted Jesus event to live for 100 years of age. Any older human was the wisest.

What not abiding gods laws meant.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Hmm, I don't think of it as a game. But which verse you are referring to?

But as you already know, Bahais believe Day of Judgement has come.

So, the Day of Judgment is not a 24 hour day. It is a period.

Being saved on the Day of Judgement means to be able to recognize the Manifestation of God, whose teachings would save humanity from the perversity in the world.
It means, when Day of Judgment comes the world is full of perversity, and no one can be saved from it, unless they recognize and follow the new Manifestation of God. The perversity in the world causes spiritual death, and it will have an impact on our hereafter life.
And in Bahai view, the hereafter life, starts after we pass away. It is the continuation of the life of spirit. There won't be any physical resurrection.

You know Zaids choose their leaders and say it's God choosing their leader by manifesting characteristics, and them people recognizing it.

Anyone can make any creed out of the verses of Quran and ahadith by picking and choosing and twisting words outside their intended place in the Quran.

The Quran is clear about the day of judgment. I showed some of these verses here, but you guys have taught me a great lesson.

Just as Sunnis ignore "Whoever I am Mawla of then Ali is Mawla of" and take "Mawla" away from it's context and so ignore it's meaning in the proper place it is, you guys ignore a lot of Quran and ahadith as well and so do every sect.

I think Twelver Creed is proven in Quran through it's CLEAR SIGNS. We believe in what is clear and leave unclear of it alone. Quran says "bring your proof if you are truthful."

To show day of judgment, you just look at it all holistically, just as the position of Ahlulbayt (A) is proven in Quran by looking at holistically. So I will be doing a similar way of approach with day of judgment and showing how clear it is.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Judgement day.

All humans born as babies grow into adults can read words.

Words are just words as explanations.

The status one word GOD the only word.

GOD O spiral O is G back to O DD split back to OO. How the creator spirit moved upon the face of the great deep with water. Meaning of one word only.

One status only.
One teaching only.

No human owned the cosmic theory.

GOD had.

GOD held form O planet ST one in space womb. Theme baby with its mother.

Yet O the planet not a baby.
Space not a womb.

The old way men theoried science.

Babies children innocent of book indoctrination. Is preached.

All humans innocent.

You ask who judges us?
The answer we are innocent and own no judgement.

Yet we say GOD or the one word only hurt us as man passed judgement himself. Named it science.

Man not only judged God he judged himself as presence.

Judgement day

Who and by what means destroyed life and still does on earth?

Science and it's inventive judgements by machines.

Who does not control space?
Humans
Who does not control a sun?
Humans
Who does not control the planets?
Humans
Who does not control asteroids comets and meteors?
Humans.

Yet who passed judgements about these forms?

Humans in science did.

Who preached we are human first and family? Humans did.

Is being human first in any theory?
No.

God was.

Life on earth living first

So we are not the one word God nor are we first.

A man by men said I am the first human as a man compared to the woman human. His status

False judgements in other words.

Father said when machines changed radiation status the machine encoded caused out of space earth contacts via cause effect. UFO conditions. Which placed the human mind into a belief of cosmic travel.

The AI effect he copied by status informed designed satellite.

Why humans lied about being everywhere and travel anywhere. All in the designers head. Human.

So when humans as humans tell any story the challenge is why not believe you are a human from sex human sperm and ovary. The truth.

As that is the mental challenge we owned and inherited.

First as a human only live with and live side by side with the animal life.

Science is a human lying to pass a science judgement upon natural life as a caused effect.

Which could be an asteroid hitting earth.
A meteor hitting earth.
A comet hitting earth.
The asteroid gases heating burning our heavens gases.
Or UFO radiation ark igniting it's radiation and attacking us.

Judgements caused by the scientist by causes.