• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Baha'is Only: Baha’i messengers: About the message

Jim

Nets of Wonder
(edit)I've decided to try to have this discussion in the Baha'i DIR forum. I would have deleted this post, but I couldn't find any way to do that.(end edit)

This is for Baha’is who want to help spread the message of Bahá’u’lláh. I would like to discuss with you some good news for the world that I see as part of the message of Bahá’u’lláh. The good news that I want to discuss is not in words. It is in what is happening now in Baha’i communities.

Part of the good news is for anyone who cares about the future of the world. It’s all the assurance that anyone could wish for, that it’s possible for all the people of the world, in all their diversity including diversity of beliefs, to live together in peace, and work together in harmony, for a better world for all people everywhere.

Another part of the good news is for anyone anywhere in the world who wants to help stop and reverse the growth and spread of violence; help reduce and counteract the damage from natural and human-driven disasters and help communities recover from them; help right the wrongs and repair the damage; and help with progress towards a world of peace, justice and prosperity for all people everywhere. What Baha’i communities are doing provides possibilities for anyone who wants to, to help with all that, no matter if they are members or not, no matter even if they have any potential interest or not in becoming members.

Last edited: