• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bahai is correct about God in my opinion

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I see them as two entirely different belief sets - with no intersection. One does not have the concept of reincarnation and the other does not have the concept of judgement.

And therefore, neither of them can be considered Universal.

This could only be a individual frame of reference. Making faith Universal, is only a change in our relative perceptions to a universal mind, founded upon Oneness.

Regards Tony

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
I see them as two entirely different belief sets - with no intersection. One does not have the concept of reincarnation and the other does not have the concept of judgement.

And therefore, neither of them can be considered Universal.

This could only be a individual frame of reference. Making faith Universal, is only a change in our relative perceptions to a universal mind, founded upon Oneness.
And the preferred change of reference? Could it be the Baha'i belief that reincarnation isn't true? But I agree, if we all believed the same thing, life would be smoother and simpler. Unfortunately, lots of cultures had religious beliefs that made their society run smooth... but were wrong.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
And the preferred change of reference? Could it be the Baha'i belief that reincarnation isn't true? But I agree, if we all believed the same thing, life would be smoother and simpler. Unfortunately, lots of cultures had religious beliefs that made their society run smooth... but were wrong.

I personally see the current idea of reincarnation was most likely born from a true teaching, we have a way of making it fit our worldly view.

Baha'u'llah has offered that it is the return of the attributes, not an individuals soul.

I see it may be possible to recognise those attributes in someone that has passed on, as I see we are all connected via our consciousness.

Regards Tony