• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Baha'i and my thoughts

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I'm new to studying Baha'i. From the outside looking in, I think the Baha'i faith needs Christianity and the Bible, it strengthens any statements made, and on the other hand, the modern day Christian community needs, for lack of better terms, to incorporate more of the philosophies of the Baha'i faith.

PopeADope has been talking about the uniting of the world. I agree with a small amount of his aim, but wonder if rather than resorting to Fascism, we need an understanding of Jesus interpreted with much understanding and respect of the Baha'i faith.

@PopeADope

Spiderman

Veteran Member
We all need understanding in general. We need to all be enlightened to know what road our higher power wants us to take, what choices we must make. That Grace for all people can only be accomplished through God and spirits allied with him.

As long as there is confusion, there will be division.

Wasp

How could the world be united with religion if majority of the people aren't religious regardless what religious view the religious people held?