• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bahá'ís: why do you believe "Bahá'u'lláh" was the one promised in the Bayán?

spirit_of_dawn

Good to have somebody countering the propaganda machine. Best wishes. As an observer I see two sides saying 'I'm right and you're wrong', but that's totally better than one side having free rein to say whatever they want, and never being countered on it. So yeah.

Glad I could be of help and I am also happy that you too are countering the propaganda.
:hugehug:

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Top soil is a five year project so no. I have no idea what lock up stage is. You're building a jail?

Lock up is when your building is complete outside and you can lock the doors and windows. Still all the internal fit out to be done.

But good as wet season is upon us.

Wheelbarrowing soil for 5 years, now that would keep a person fit, I lost 8kg with the manual labour!

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
:facepalm:

I provided sources, like the Bab's own will and based my statements on hard evidence. On the other you have provided nothing to back up your claims. When you provide no evidence to back up a claim, that claim becomes a mere story. You're the story teller here not me.

The links are available to those that wish to look for the Truth. What you have posted is all over anti Baha'i websites. Wiki seems to get a good balance. I do not have time to provide more at the moment.

Bahá'í/Bábí split - Wikipedia

Peace be with you, regards Tony

spirit_of_dawn

The links are available to those that wish to look for the Truth. What you have posted is all over anti Baha'i websites. Wiki seems to get a good balance. I do not have time to provide more at the moment.

Bahá'í/Bábí split - Wikipedia

Peace be with you, regards Tony
Yes the Wiki article:

1- The sources were nearly all Baha'i with nearly 12 pages explaining everything from a Baha'i perspective
2- It had a one line section called: "Azali view of the split"

Tell me about good balance again.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yes the Wiki article:

1- The sources were nearly all Baha'i with nearly 12 pages explaining everything from a Baha'i perspective
2- It had a one line section called: " Azali view of the split"

Tell me about good balance again.

In reality none is needed, time has shown who 'God did make Manifest' and who was not inteneded by the Bab.

The Bab's life and works were given by God to give us the bounty to accept who the Bab lived for and all His works pointed to, that is Baha'u'llah, the 'Glory of God'.

I will be at the shrine of the Bab on the 9th to 18th of December and offer prayers for all humanity, the mountain of the Lord that the bible says all Nations will flow up. I will also do that at the Shrine of Baha'u'llah outside Akka.

Who was it the Azali follow? That alone is proof.

Regards Tony