• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Badran - Mod, anything you want to know about me?

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Have you tried using Hummus as a sandwich spread? Kind of like mayo? It provided a rather unique taste.

I tried that with a falafel sandwich, it tasted great. I didn't try it with anything else though, i never thought about that.

What did you try it with?

Rakhel

It was turkey. I also had it with crackers and cheese. Kept the cheese and veggies in place.

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It was turkey. I also had it with crackers and cheese. Kept the cheese and veggies in place.

Sounds pretty tasty.

I'll be sure to try it, especially with turkey, i think i'll like that very much.

croak

Trickster
You're not saying that was a bad move too, are you?

Just kidding, of course i didn't say that. What do you think i am?

I told them the deal's good as long as they see fit. They thought that was honorable of me.

I agree, it was. I don't know why they were laughing though, i suspect they were excited about the fact that i'm becoming a Mod.
Mm, definitely.

-shields face with a wing and turns away slowly- ookaaay....

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It's a man's movie. I honestly have no idea what he sees in it.

I have seen the movie now.

I'm glad i sat through it as i was tempted to stop watching at halfway, but it turned out great.

To be honest though, i'm not sure what to get out of it. I get mixed messages from this kind of movies.

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Cairo. I'm studying at Faculty of Medicine,Ain shams uiversity. Nice 2 meet u Badran. Where are you studying?

I'm studying IT in a private university called Arab Open University.

I suppose you're having a very hard time, i have a relative who was studying with you in the same university, he just finished the studying part, and now is getting into the part where he works or trains in a hospital. He had a very hard time studying there, complained all the time :D

tgnostic

Freshmen member
As for Saturday after Friday when Mobarrak officially (though not factually till later) stepped down from his position as President; can the man next to you be more trustworthy than the man associated by the nature of working affiliation? I know at least that it was workers' demands that (not students') that caused the revolution. In any individual it is the cause determining freedom for action; it is not the agent causing that action un-freelly by the behaviour of the 'mob'. There was something deterministic" is that your view, Badran? I'm old and don't have to believe in human nature.

Last edited:

tgnostic

Freshmen member
Hello, Badran,

SOMETHING Deterministic? Why must it be the rule of men in the end other than God? I believe you are a humanist, though.

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
As for Saturday after Friday when Mobarrak officially (though not factually till later) stepped down from his position as President; can the man next to you be more trustworthy than the man associated by the nature of working affiliation? I know at least that it was workers' demands that (not students') that caused the revolution. In any individual it is the cause determining freedom for action; it is not the agent causing that action un-freelly by the behaviour of the 'mob'. There was something deterministic" is that your view, Badran? I'm old and don't have to believe in human nature.

Hello tgnostic,

I'm not sure i understand what you mean by your question. However, i get that you're talking about the reasons for the revolution, right?

If so, and if you're asking me what i think about it, i think it wasn't just any one reason, there were many things that led to this happening. Starting from conditions in Egypt in general in the last 5 years or so, and with certain incidents that occurred ending with Tunisia's revolution.

Hello, Badran,

SOMETHING Deterministic? Why must it be the rule of men in the end other than God? I believe you are a humanist, though.

Sorry, i don't understand this part too. Could you clarify more what you mean by 'something deterministic'?